there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

water and sounds, tag: AJ
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 12:48 AM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
"Say goodbye, as you dance with the devil tonight, Don't you dare look her in the eyes, As you dance with the devil tonight."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

WATER
AND SOUNDS
TAG
ADRIAN

A thunder rumbling outside, followed by a flash of light after a few seconds. As much as Lyona loved any day that wasn't sunny, she really wished today was a sunny day. She was behind on her photography class project and she was some shots short. 'Capture the spirit of this university. The magical, the supernatural, as well as the more human part of it.' she would hear the teacher saying. She managed to get some acceptable photos around the campus one day, but she was too tired after a shift at The Tunnel the previous night and then finding another place to party, which left her no time to catch an usual quick sleep before her day classes. Leaving her with only minutes of energy left to roam along the campus on that sunny day to manage to capture something.

But now it rained all day. She slept in until noon, skipping a boring class. When morning found her coming from work, it was also raining, so she hoped that after a few hours of rest, she would wake up in a sunny afternoon, with the campus filled with people to photograph. But no, still raining cats and dogs outside. She gave and annoyed sigh, with her elbows propped on the window frame in her dorm. She moved then to her closet, looking through her clothes for a bathing suit. If she was going to stay in the buildings today, at least she will get to swim a bit. She knew the days the pool wasn't used by a class or a club, and today was a good day to catch up on underwater skills. She changed into the suit and some shorts and a loose t-shirt, shoved a towel in her backpack and her camera and stepped out, locking after her.

She managed to get to the sport complex building without getting soaked. She ran, of course. But it didn't matter anyway, since she was aiming for the pool. She did have in mind to look around for inspiration and was actually hoping that others had her idea to go swimming on this weather. Her main goal was to capture faces, not places around Belgrade. She passes by the lockers room, entering the big one with the pool, and taking seat on a bench. She put her backpack besides her, getting her camera out and wrapping the strap from it around her wrist. She wasn't ready to get her camera broken by getting water on or in it. She had her saved money for a car and she would never dare to take from there even if it were for her precious photographing buddy.

She moved down, sitting on the floor in front of the bench, with her legs crossed, looking around. There were a few other students around, not many, and only two in the water. She brought the camera to her eye, trying to catch some laughters from a group of students from the side of the pool, hoping that they won't notice her. She dreaded the moment people saw her taking photos. All their moves would become rigid and unnatural. Some of them weren't camera shy and acted as usual, not minding her, but those were few.

She switched her view through the lenses to the pool. Somewhere a bit right from her, a guy just had just finished a lap and was resting with one hand on the edge. He was handsome and maybe that wasn't their normal tint, but his eyes seemed like a vivid tone of blue with the reflections of the pool water moving around the big room. She wasn't sure if he was going to go for another round or if he will move from there or anything, but she took the opportunity to take that photo. Her shutter sound was a bit louder in the big room, and he turned his head. She lowered her camera a bit, smiling sheepishly while biting on her lower lip.

TEMPLATE MADE BY DALI OF CANDYLAND COUTURE
PM •
^
ADRIAN JASPER McCARTHY
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 01:17 AM
WEREWOLF

Criminal Psychology
Male
12 posts
member no. 80
"You can only blame you're problems on the world for so long before it just becomes the same old song."
Shay IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

burn
BECAUSE THE WORLD IS UGLY, BUT YOU'RE SO, SO, BEAUTIFUL TO ME..
It wasn't exactly the nicest of days out. But that was okay with AJ. He loved the rain. And thunderstorms were his favorite kinds of days. It wasn't exactly a thunder and lightning kind of day, but the rain was coming down in buckets. But he was a bit of a work out buff, so what better than to continue his work out indoors? He decided to sleep in, and woke up a little bit before noon. Putting on a pair of dark blue swim trunks, he made his way to the sports complex at the university, which was indoors - so that was nice.

Once making his way down to the pool, he pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, and set them on the bench a little ways away from the pool. His hair was already wet from the rain - there was no way to have avoided it. He ran his fingers through his hair, hands on his hips as he admired the water for a moment. The perfect blue ripples, gently waving. The reflections of the water on the ceiling, waving gently. It was something he truely loved. Swimming was a passion of his. And the newly formed swim team at the University was something he certainly wanted to check out.

After a moment of admiring the perfect distilled water, he dove in head first, fingertips touching the bottom of the pool before pushing off. He resurfaced, taking a deep breath before treading, and brushing the water back out of his eyes. A smile crossed his lips, not paying any attention to what was around him. He was like a fish once he hit water. But this was his work out for the day.

He began swimming, keeping his breath under control as he did so. He was a strong and fast swimmer, always had been. So it was easy for him to do laps through the pool. First lap was easy, second lap got a bit harder. It was a fairly large pool, but he had good stamina - in all senses of the word. After his third lap, he decided to take a short break. He dunked his head under, and then shook his hair off, swimming to the pool's edge. One hand on the wall, he took a moment to catch his breath.

A sound made him jump slightly, as he slowly turned his head to see a beautiful red headed girl. The vivid color of her hair kept him occupied for a moment, however, before he noticed the camera, and her sheepish smile spreading across her face. He returned with a smirk, his eyes lighting up mischeviously. "Well, I was going to say to take a picture, it will last longer. But..." He started, a small chuckle passing through his lips. " Looks like you already have." he said, his head tilting curiously to the side as he leaned both elbows on the wall of the pool. "And to whom might I owe this pleasure? I don't believe I've seen you around here. And there's no way I could ever forget an angel like you."

TAGGED: Elyiz!
PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 01:52 AM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
"Say goodbye, as you dance with the devil tonight, Don't you dare look her in the eyes, As you dance with the devil tonight."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

WATER
AND SOUNDS
TAG
ADRIAN

He didn't tense or started to look awkwardly at the camera, like waiting for the next photo to be taken. Instead, he smirked at her and talked. She smiled amused when he chuckled and she lowered the camera to her lap. But when hearing what he had to say next, she had to hide a little laughter, closing her eyes for a moment and lowering her head, a hand with the elbow propped on her thigh running through her hair.

So he uses cheesy like from his first words. 'Okay, will forgive him that one because he's cute.' She wasn't one to fall for those now, and never was, not even as a human, but they were funny enough. "Oh, I'm not even close to being an angel. But better if you think so." she said with a little playful shrug, while she raised her head back. Then her whole body followed, pushing herself up with the help of one hand, the other one holding the camera, only to make a few steps close to the edge and towards him. "Well, these are suppose to be for a class," she said, while sitting down in the same position as earlier, only now in front of him, leaving a couple of feet distance between her and the edge of the pool. "But I might just keep this one for my own." she continued with a smile, after fixing his eyes again.

The reflections were dancing on their color and she felt the need to take another photo. So without losing the moment, she brought the camera in a second to her face, clicking the button after rapidly rotating the lenses' zoom with one hand. She lower the object again on her lap, putting a content smile on her face. "Lyona." she answered, while extending a hand down in front of her to him, and continuing, smiling sweetly, "And what name should I write on these photos?"

PM •
^
ADRIAN JASPER McCARTHY
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 02:20 AM
WEREWOLF

Criminal Psychology
Male
12 posts
member no. 80
"You can only blame you're problems on the world for so long before it just becomes the same old song."
Shay IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

burn
Sure, he may have sounded cheesy. That was his false confidence, however. He was however, great at reading people. He could tell that she was a bit sheepish after him having caught her taking pictures, but it wasn't effecting her aura too much. She wasn't running away and hiding. AJ knew that he was attractive, even if he wasn't a total "lady killer". That was just the way he was. He kind of had that attractive bad boy aura, even if he really wasn't a bad boy. Sure, he rode a Harley and turned into a giant man eating beast when the moon was full, but that was it!

He knew she probably wasn't an angel. In fact, he could sense that she wasn't even human. His senses were burning, even if muddled slightly by the chlorine, which made his nostrils burn. His heightened senses were a blessing and a curse. "Well, I have no reason to think otherwise right now do I?" He said, his smirk dancing to his eyes. He watched her move, propping himself up a little more on his elbows, letting his legs float out behind him.

He took in the color of her hair, of her eyes, her pale complexion. He was a very observant person. And the scent - she had to a vampire. He could sense it. He was smart - way smarter than he looked. And he was sure she probably knew too. Nobody around here was exactly normal. "A class, huh?" He said, raising an eyebrow at her next comment. " Keep them to yourself huh? We could take a lot more pictures for that purpose." He said, exposing a throaty chuckle and shaking his head, eyes turned downward for a moment.

"Lyona." He repeated. "Lovely name for a lovely girl." He said, smiling, making eye contact with her. He ran his fingers through his hair, starting to feel slightly colder as the water started to dry on his skin. "Adrian. But you can call me AJ." he said, his smile turning mischiefous once more. "You can really call me anything you'd like."

PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 03:06 AM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

WATER
AND SOUNDS
TAG
ADRIAN

In no way could Lyona be described as timid; or anything close to that. She might play around sometimes by acting like the shy girl, but even that happened rarely. The only thing she hid behind was her playfulness, but that wasn't actually hiding, it was more about showing her intentions by messing around.

"Well, I wouldn't say no to that. I'm curious of what you have in mind for those." she said amused at his words, keeping her eyes on him while his own eyes went down and he chuckled. He was pretty straight-forwards with his words, and she liked that. he didn't seem boring and it looked now like a good decision to point the camera at him earlier. Of course, she wouldn't have minded if she was left only with a good photo out of this, but when the package came with a smart mouth, a toned body and blue eyes, it was much better.

She watched him, leaning her head on one side for a bit while he complimented her name and appearances. She only gave a sweet smile as a thank you, hearing next his name. "Oh, can I?" She chuckled softly at his last words, propping both her elbows on her thighs, leaning forwards a bit with her upper body. "Well, AJ works for now, but will think of something more ... personally customized." she said, not leaving his eyes. She took the opportunity to take a little breath of air through her nose closer to him. She was familiar with that scent from when she met Lily roaming wildly in the forest on the last full moon.

She smirked at the realization that he's a werewolf. "You know, I'm not suppose to like dogs." she said, backing up to her original position, looking for a moment at the camera screen on her lap, pushing some buttons to look over the last photos. "But I can't help it with some." she added with a shrug, looking back at him with a little grin.

"I'm sorry, I'm keeping you from your swimming. If you want, take another lap. I can take advantage and take some photos." she said, while she put the camera down next to her, being careful that the stop is not wet. She turned a bit on one side, to take her shoes of by bending each leg in front of her. Then raising herself a bit, she moved to his side, sitting on the edge of the pool, letting her legs easily into the water. It wasn't very warm, but not cold either. She then leaned to one side towards him on her forearm, to reach the place where she left the camera, moving her face close to his in the process, but not looking at him. A little smile stayed on her face, as she came back to her straight position, feet dangling in the water. "You don't seem camera shy." she said, looking down at him with the same smile.

PM •
^
ADRIAN JASPER McCARTHY
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 01:09 PM
WEREWOLF

Criminal Psychology
Male
12 posts
member no. 80
Shay IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

burn
A sly smirk crossed his features at her comment, as his eyes shifted downward momentarily. "Well, my dear, for that you may have to just wait and see." He said, his smirk turning to a grin as he looked up at her. Yes yes, a dog he was, in all senses of the word. He was a complete and total flirt, there was absolutely no doubt about that one. He watched her as she shifted her body and her tone. He was good at reading people. Body language was more of a give away about what people actually thought than the words that typically passed through their mouths. It was just a well known fact of life that people tended to hold back more than they'd ever say.

"Mhmm." He replied, smirking again. "Personally customized name sounds good to me. But for now, I'll know to respond to AJ." He laughed slightly at his own joke. I'm too funny. He thought to himself. He really didn't have that big of an ego, nor did he think too highly of himself. In fact, he thought himself as a monster. He thought of himself as pretty disgusting, and thought those with his Curse didn't deserve to walk this earth with the privilege of humans, "As long as it's nothing... too embarassing." He replied with a smirk.

He couldn't help but laugh audibly at her comment, leaning forward onto his elbows a little. "Yeah, I guess some of us are pretty irresistable, huh?" He said, shrugging lightly. "Can't help it." He said, not taking his eyes off hers. She was stunning, truthfully. Fire red hair and ocean blue eyes. She was the kind of girl that boys wrote songs about when they saw her walking down the street. The kind of girl that a boy like him would only dream of ending up with. He was a hopeless romantic, honestly. Truthfully hopeless. As much as he liked to act like a player, he was the kind of guy that wanted to settle down with one girl. Some day maybe have a family.

He smiled at her words, floating backwards a little ways so that he was treading water. "If you wanted a photo shoot, all you had to do was ask." He said, jokingly flexing one arm and kissing his bicep. After, he swam off a ways, towards the other end of the pool. It didn't take him long to finish the lap, and afterwards he came back, putting his hands on the edge of the pool, and shook his head like a dog as water drops flew off.

He smiled up at her with a cheesy grin for a moment. "Get any good shots?" He said, before pushing off and out of the pool, and sitting on the edge with his feet in the water, making a soft "plop" as he sat down, putting his hands on either side of him. "I know, it's hard to get a picture of a face like this huh?" He joked, before shaking his head lightly. " So. Lyona. " He started. " What's your real reason for coming here to take pictures of innocent swimmers?"

PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 11:07 PM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

WATER
AND SOUNDS
TAG
ADRIAN

This werewolf had a way to tell things that made her smile. He seemed pretty comfortable with himself and well, he had no reason not to. And she guessed he sensed by now that she's a vampire, and didn't seem to throw him off, which was a good thing, meant that he wasn't one of those who cared about the feud between werewolves and vampires.

"OK, AJ for now." she shortly replied with a smile at his smirk. Her smile widened at his comment about some werewolves being irresistible and at his flexing gesture. Well, she wouldn't deny that he wasn't bad to look at. The idea of a photo shoot wasn't in her mind until he mentioned it. But it wasn't a bad one. Her personal portfolio was in need of some updates, if she even would want to take photography more seriously. And she hadn't actually gotten some shots - besides those for the class - since New York.

She watched him without saying anything about the photo shoot, as he went on to get another lap done. She got her camera to her eye again, pushing the button a few times when he was getting back from the other side of the pool. Pure instinct made her put the camera to her back when he got to the edge near her. And it was a good call, since he decided to shake his head, water drops going in all direction. She closed her eyes, turning her head a bit away until he finished.

"I did, actually." she said, turning her head to him, as he sat down next to her. This wasn't a good place to keep her camera, so while he talked, she got up to get it back in her backpack. She couldn't help but laugh at his words. "Yeah, innocent, I'm sure." she said while making her way back in the place she sat before. The water from his body was dripping along the edge of the pool, but she didn't mind getting her shorts wet. She was planning to swim a bit herself anyway.

"I actually came here to swim." she said with a smile, turning her head to the water in front of her. "I'm not as fast as you, but I can manage." the vampire added. "The camera was just in case I find something worth photographing, since the weather outside don't really leave me many place choices." she explained further, leaning forward a bit, to dip her hand in the water, making a few patterns on its surface. "Speaking of," she straightened herself back, turning to him, this time leaning towards the werewolf. "If you even put my camera in danger, I'll hurt you." she said with a little mischievous smile, with her wet hand sprinkling a little water left on it to his face. She was half joking, of course, but she wouldn't take it lightly if it would not work for some reason involving someone else. She didn't have the money to get it repaired if water were to get into the mechanism.

She then got back to her straight position again, a bit on her back while her palms went on the floor, slightly to her back to support her. "What about you? Swimming for pleasure or more?"

PM •
^
ADRIAN JASPER McCARTHY
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 12:52 PM
WEREWOLF

Criminal Psychology
Male
12 posts
member no. 80
Shay IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

burn
AJ wasn't shy at all. He thought he was a decent enough looking guy, and girl's didn't make him nervous. Sure. maybe he didn't boast about it, but he knew that he had girls that wanted him. He was picky, though. He wouldn't just go for any girl. Absolutely not - he had standards. He had even experimented with the other team - although he prefers females, doesn't mean that he won't go for the other team.

He laughed and shrugged slightly at her comment. "Alright, Alright." He replied jokingly, putting his hands up defensively. "And hey, I am innocent." He said, coyly, giving her a wink accompanied by a small smirk. " How could this face be anything but?" He stuck his lip out like he was pouting for a moment, before shaking his head. No, that wasn't who he was. He wasn't a bad guy, but he wasn't innocent - that was for certain.

"Ah." He responded, brushing his fingers back through his hair. "Don't nessicarily gotta be fast - just good. Gotta be able to keep your head above water - I mean, unless your diving... then you have to ... you know. Keep your head under water... until it's time to come up..." He shook his head, stopping himself from rambling, his cheeks flushing the slightest hint of red. "I'm sorry. Sometimes I just can't seem to stop talking." He laughed dryly at himself, before moving his eyes up to look at her again. She really was georgeous... it was hard to get over. Piercing blue eyes and fire red hair... it made his heart skip a couple beats just thinking about her. "I would never dream of endangering your camera, m'lady." He said, his smile turning into a grin as he looked at her, a mischief laced look in his eye. "But I certainly wouldn't say no to you trying to hurt me." He could make anything sound sexual. But hey, he was trying to be coy. She was hot, but he didn't want to scare her away. He already liked her personality, too.

He, too, leaned back on his hands, getting a little more comfortable. "Ah, you know, a little of both." He shrugged. " I love swimming as a past time. But I'm thinking of trying out for the team this year. And it's a good work out." He patted his stomach for a moment, hard abs not rippling or moving under his touch. "You don't get a body like this by just sitting around, you know." He said, offering her a wink, his smirk returning. He laughed slightly and brushed his fingers through his hair. "So, aside from photography - what other kinds of things do you like? What lights your passion?" He asked, head tilting slightly to the side as he looked at her. Admiring her satin skin and lovely eyes. Hot damn. He thought to himself, before shaking the thought away. Down boy.

PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 01:56 PM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

WATER
AND SOUNDS
TAG
ADRIAN

She tilted her head a bit, while he made his little pouty face and she smiled, narroying her eyes to make it a point she won't be fooled by the puppy face. But he needn't to make such faces to seem like a good person. She could sense he wasn't a bad guy. She had met her handful of shitty guys - even dangerous ones - in her lives, both human and as a vampire. And Adrian didn't seem like one.

By his whole attitude, she wasn't expecting to see a blush on his face, but it seemed like behind the whole cheeky personality was something else too. "I don't mind listening, as long as you don't bore me." she said with a little smirk. Partially, that was true, she was a person that got easily bored. "But I don't think you will." she turned the smirk into a smile when his eyes met hers again.

His first next words were the ones of a gentleman, but the ones that came afterwards certainly were far more meaningful. Her eyebrows went up a bit in amusement, not being able to hide her initial reaction. "Careful what you state, AJ." she said in a lower voice, leaning in just for a moment to continue with a little threat in her voice "You don't know what I'm capable of.", then coming back to her initial position, with a little sweet innocent smile on her face. While the thought of her drinking werewolf blood seems a bit amusing, she wouldn't throw away the opportunity if it presented itself.

She listened to him while he talked about swimming and she gave a little laughter when he patted his abdomen and talked about his body. Yes, a swimmer's body wasn't something to pass by without being noticed.

Swimming. Right, that's what she came here in the first place for.

She then got her feet out of the water to get up, while talking. "Well, dancing is my main major. And passion." she said while moving to the bench where her backpack was, removing her shirt and shorts and stuffing them into the bag. "I don't get this just by sitting around either." she turned around amused, patting her abdomen like he did. Well, she wasn't a six pack carrier, just toned and flat. "I like many things I think. Mainly anything fun and exciting." she continued talking, while coming back to sit in the same place next to him, while she fiddled with her hands in her hair to pin it up in careless bun. She would get her hair wet, she knew that, but at least it was too long and too annoying. "What about you?" she used her hands to slide from the edge of the pool into the water a bit sudden, causing a little splash. "What innocent hobbies do you have?" she smiled at him while leaning a bit on her back, letting the water support her weight.

PM •
^
ADRIAN JASPER McCARTHY
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 06:08 AM
WEREWOLF

Criminal Psychology
Male
12 posts
member no. 80
Shay IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

burn
he didn't think he was boring in the slightest. Okay - actually, he knew he could be. He wasn't exactly the nervous type, but sometimes he was the kind of guy to just start rambling about things that don't really make a lot of sense. Like in this instant, however. "Well, I hope I haven't started boring you already... or this is going to be a really long day." He said, laughing and shaking his head again. Oh, so suave he was, indeed.

The threat in her voice made his skin tingle, and he liked it. He enjoyed the thought of danger. He liked digging into peoples minds, figuring out what made them tick. After all, his major was psychology. Criminal Psychology, in fact, but still. "I might not, but I wouldn't mind finding out." He mused, with almost a purr evident in his voice, as a smirk crossed his face. "I like women with a little... spunk." he said, chuckling again and turning his eyes back towards the rippling blue water.

He liked that he had a nice body. He had a swimmers body, but with a little more muscle than most swimmers - which was held him back from being an even better swimmer. He enjoyed a lot of sports, though. Sports were kind of his thing. But unlike most "jock" types in most schools, he was also extremely into academics.

A smile crossed his face when she started to speak, and he watched her. "Dancing, hmm. I can see that." He said, letting his eyes trail over her body, only hesitating in certain spots for a moment. He didn't want to seem like he was invading her privacy at all. Even if she was showing it off. "Definitely not. Dancing takes a lot of hard work and dedication." He said with a nod. "I took swing dancing lessons back in high school... but, I doubt I'm nearly as good as you are." He watched her as she put her hair up and slid into the water, flinching slightly as a few water droplets bombarded him and he laughed. "Fun and exciting, hmm? Hmm..." he repeated, as she continued. "Me? Well, I'm majoring in criminal psychology - I know, nerd right?" He snorted, rolling his eyes dramatically. "But I also like to play soccer, swimming, I like going running..." He let his voice trail off. "but those are just the innocent ones." he said, winking at her and laughing slightly.

He kicked his feet in the water for a moment before sliding back in, the water actually feeling warmer than the air on his wet skin. "So, I may be... a little out of place with this, but.." He said, feeling a little nervous almost - hoping the tone in his voice wasn't evident. "I'd like a chance to maybe get to know you better. How might you like to join me hiking next week? We can make a day of it? " He said, his hazel brown eyes turning subtly to meet her blue ones. It wasn't really a date, but he was finding himself really hoping she'd say yes. He wasn't sure what it was about her, but he could get lost in her eyes.

PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jul 5 2014, 08:51 AM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

WATER
AND SOUNDS
TAG
ADRIAN

She smiled at his first words. She wouldn't stay around much if he would be boring here. She wasn't one to put up with someone's presence just for the sake of boring social interaction, if she was feeling like she could do something more interesting with her time in those moments. It wasn't a trait that got her many friends; then again, she wasn't making friends for the sake of raising their number. But it seemed that werewolves were growing on her.

Why didn't some vampires like werewolves anyway? They seemed perfectly fine. She previously met Lilly in some rather weird and amusing circumstances on a full moon night, and she seemed like a lovely girl. And here was AJ, another lively, nice werewolf, that didn't seem to have anything about him to hate. Maybe she had luck on meeting the good types of the species here in Belgrade? She already knew vampires weren't all sweet and lovely. Some not even close. But then again, she didn't meet bad vampires in Belgrade either. There weren't many of her kind here, from what she saw until now.

She offered another smile, wider this time, at his words about how he likes his women. Well, that was one way to put the vampire girl. She had some courage, yes. You can't jump off buildings knowing you might be one with the pavement without it. Stupid courage, while doing stupid things, but still it counts.

"We'll have to test your swing skills one day." she said, her eyes shinning even at the slightest idea of some dancing activities. Photography was a good way of expressing herself, but dancing was even more for her. It became her essence over the years. She didn't like in particular to have other see her dancing, because it was her only emotional outlet. She poured all the feeling she was never showing to others in her moves. And while the performances she had to prepare for her class from time to time in front of other were good, they didn't represent her, and she would do those with her head, and not with her dead heart.

She listened to him before he got in the water himself, an amused smile appearing on her face with his wink and words that came with it. Her arms moves around the water to her both sides in a slow motion, while she raised a bit from her backwards position to listen to him, with curiosity in her eyes while her head tilted a bit, wondering what he would consider out of place to ask.

But she just smiled at his questions. "Well, that is indeed out of place to ask." she said while nodding and raising her brows a bit.
"Sure, sounds like fun. Let's just choose a cloudy day, okay? I don't like sunburns." she smiled, thinking she wouldn't want to go wondering around on daylight, with the sun in her head, weakening her every move. If she was to be out and about on daytime, at least it should be on rainy or at least cloudy days. A blocked sun was less weakening than its direct rays.
Being a vampire didn't give you many social opportunities in daytime. Good thing Lyona wasn't craving for those, and what she wanted, liked and needed could be easily found at night. "But I hope you can keep up with me. I don't get tired very easily."

She was glad he asked about hiking and not something else that would seem more like a date thing. He seemed like a nice guy and she didn't want to be in the position to refuse him only because she wouldn't want him to get the wrong impression. She wasn't the date type of girl, she wasn't the girlfriend or the loving kind either. If something was ever there in her heart for those things, well, it hadn't made any kind of appearance, not since she ran away from home and gave up humanity. And not even before that. But she was OK with that.

With her last words, she turned to the pool and started swimming to the other side, taking her time with a paced lap, coming back and grabbing the edge, while getting with her whole head underwater, and coming out with her face up to get out of the way any stranded hair. "How long have you been in Belgrade for?" she turned to AJ, a hand standing on the edge of the pool, while the other was brushing some water out of her face.

PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!