there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

I KNOW YA WANT ME [M], for kati/erik
EBONY SYBIL MACHALE
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 03:12 AM
WITCH

Vampire Consort, Herbology Grad Student
Female
57 posts
member no. 69
"everybody wants to see me down, with my body on the dirty ground. Everybody wants... I want you to abuse me, use me, shut up and do me. 'Cuz everybody wants something from me."
KC IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

YA KNOW I WANT YA

It was hot. So very, very hot.

The weather was absolutely unrelenting, and it was difficult for even a witch, with control of the magical entities of this world, to really keep cool. Ebony had a bottle of ice water in front of her binder at the head of the seminar table, some mint leaves floating in the top, which she had hoped would freshen her a bit, but it wasn’t exactly working. Ebony had her hair up to feel the air from the fan in the corner of the room on her neck, and was wearing a light tank top that bared her midriff, a short yellow skirt, some strappy sandals, and had left her flat without even putting a bra on. And yet she had still managed to apply some lipstick, mascara, and the rose perfume that she always wore when she left her room. Instead of doing all the talking, like the professors that she ardently admired always did when they sat in a lecture hall, Ebony directed the discussion so that it was mainly the students that were talking. The second seminar that she led was full of 3rd year students, who were much more familiar with how the school system worked and they were much more vocal in seminar. Participation may have only counted for 10% of their grade, but they knew well enough by now how all of those little marks, those piddly assignments that professors tossed your way worth 5%, 10%, 15%, really added up when you reached the end of the year.

”What is to be said about natural remedies when we live in a world of advancing medical technologies, anyway?” One of her female students asked. She was a very opinionated one, in the pre-med stream. Like Ebony, she wanted to be in the medical field, only she was hoping to be a nurse, not a doctor. It usually irked Ebony when she opened her mouth, but as usual her face was blank as she listened to her, waiting for her to continue. ”We’re curing cancer, finding cures for Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, with modern medicine. I guess I just don’t see the point to be so sure that these natural remedies are still relevant in today’s society.” To Ebony’s surprise, may other students in the room rose to the defence of natural properties, and it relieved her greatly. After all, she planned on one day dedicating her life to getting a medical degree, and using a combination of natural medicines and magic to heal the patients in her practice. After the debate/conversation died down, many pairs of expectant eyes turned towards the only teaching assistant in the room. Ebony removed her red frames (purely for show, but she really did feel they completed the outfit) and blinked before saying, ”What it comes down to is this . . . to understand the future, and the present, we must be aware of our roots, no pun intended.” Her students chuckled, some politely and some genuinely. It was no bother of hers either way.

”We would not have the advancements we have now without the natural remedies that were used in the first place. That’s why pre-med students are required to fulfil a full credit in the herbology department.” Ebony glanced at the female student when she said this – not unkindly, just because she was aware of the student’s major. ”It’s because to have a true understanding of the remedies you’re working with, you should know the compounds, and what makes up those compounds. Not only that, but . . .” Ebony wanted to continue, but she noticed that her students were subtly attempting to pack up their things. It was nearly 10. None of her students were night-dwellers, at least according to their species, and they all looked keen to be done with their academic responsibilities for the day. Shaking her head, Ebony said, ”Anyway, you all seem prepared for the midterm next week. Just brush up on your reading before Tuesday is upon us. I’ve had a look at the exam, and believe me, you’ll thank me for taking my advice.” Now everyone was moving at quicker speeds to pick up their things, the scuffling of chairs and shoes on the linoleum as they picked up their things and left. Ebony moved slower, always the last out of the room in case a student had a question for her. Tonight everyone seemed eager to leave the building, so Ebony was soon alone in the seminar room. She put her binder and her bottled water in her bag, and put her glasses back on. Moving out of the seminar room, she turned off the lights but remained under the frame, not yet ready to shut the door and move on. The janitor would arrive to do a cleanup and lock the room when it got closer to midnight. Ebony stood there in the hallway for a moment, slinging the straps of her purse over her shoulder as she stood there, pausing a moment to glance at her watch.

outfit: HERE | words: 829 | notes: Yay, fun!
▲▲▲
PM • EMAIL •
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 02:08 PM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
"I'm gonna love ya / Until you hate me / And I'm gonna show ya / What's really crazy / You should've known better / Than to mess with me, honey"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

i'm your worst nightmare, and you're my biggest fear
Erik hated the pathetic job he chose for himself. Of all the jobs he decided to take at the school, he must have picked the worst. In the beginning he hoped that it would bring him closer to Lyona and that maybe he would be able to keep his eye on her easier. All that seemed to be happening was Lyona avoiding him and Erik forced to walk around school, trying to find something to occupy his time. At least this job allowed him to get close to school records. He could learn anything he wanted about all the students and teachers, which made things easier for him when he was looking into what Lyona was doing. She had become good at avoiding him. All his attempts to find her usually ended in failure. So he had to find something to do at the boring school that could keep him entertained until he went to the club at night. Erik would feel like a creepy old man if he approached any of the students out in the open. He would rather them come to him in the darkness of night.

The biggest downside to his job was the fact that he had to walk around during the day sometimes. He always felt weak and drained when he was forced to be under the sun. It took everything out of him to try and get through his job. Luckily today the sun was already on its way down at the beginning of his shift. Erik enjoyed watching the sun disappear against the horizon. Many people enjoyed the same image because of its beautiful colors, but he enjoyed it because it meant his strength would return. Once the sun had finally disappeared he was powerful once again. The same smirk was on his face when the sun was finally gone. Now was the time he could really do what he wanted to do.

With his full strength back Erik decided to explore around the campus more. Most of the classes were already done at this point and a lot of the students were moving to or from dinner. They lives were so plain and mundane. Erik couldn’t help but scowl at all the students that passed they seemed so happy to have such uninteresting lives. They should strive to want more from themselves. How could they be so content living their lives with nothing exciting happening? There was a lot out there in the world for them to experience and yet here they were laughing and doing schoolwork like a pathetic ant colony. Although Erik wasn’t one to talk because he was now living the normal life in order to win Lyona back. At least he had a reason for wanting to do close to nothing with his life.

During his patrol hours Erik barely paid attention to the buildings he would enter. All of the buildings looked the same after the first couple of times. Erik strolled through one of the hallways, hands in his pocket and a whistling tune coming from his lips. He was bored and annoyed with what he had to do and he was trying to find anything that could keep him entertained. His whistling halted for a moment when he heard the murmur of more students. He looked down at the watch on his wrist to realize how late it was for a class to still be going. In a moment he was looking for where the sound was coming from. With his hearing it did not take him long to find the exact room that still contained students. As he reached the door the students started to exit. They all seemed tired as if their day had drug on for hours. He scoffed as he watched them passed, feeling sorry that they all had such terrible lives.

When the students were all gone Erik decided to head about his business and find another empty hallway to ‘patrol’. As he walked in front of the door a familiar scent entered his nose, a scent that he had become fairly familiar with one night. A sly smirk crept across his face knowing that his night was about to get that much more interesting. He turned on his heels to be standing behind the middle of the doorway. He looked down to the only woman left in the room. Beautiful and intriguing as always, but in Erik’s recent endeavors he had found out that this woman had also been frequenting the school just as much as she did at the bar. Erik took it upon himself to look into this woman more and found out that not only did she try to hide all personal information about herself but she also changed her name when they first met. She had pulled one over on Erik and he wouldn’t let her get away with that. ”Well, well, well.” Erik slowly walked towards the room. He leaned his side onto the door frame and looked to the side as if he were uninterested in the woman. ”If it isn’t Ebony Machale herself.” His green eyes flickered to her only for a moment to see what kind of reaction she would give him.
words: 873 | wearing: this | notes: KC
PM •
^
EBONY SYBIL MACHALE
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 02:55 PM
WITCH

Female
57 posts
member no. 69
"everybody wants to see me down, with my body on the dirty ground. Everybody wants... I want you to abuse me, use me, shut up and do me. 'Cuz everybody wants something from me."
KC IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

YA KNOW I WANT YA

It was late. In a way Ebony was a bit surprised that a school with supernaturals didn’t have classes running all hours, but she was definitely grateful that the latest lecture slot from Monday to Thursday ended at 10PM. Really there was no reason for her to check her watch, and yet there she was, lingering in the open doorframe, her back to an empty seminar room, with tucked-in chairs and a long, wide table completely barren of the notebooks and cold drinks that had been there before. The heat was really getting to her, and she was tempted to pull out her water bottle again, with its ice and its small dose of mint leaves giving the liquid a refreshing boost. Soon the air conditioning of her flat would be much appreciated. Even if one of her flatmates was a vampire, she hoped that for others that actually experienced the displeasures of temperature and would have the air conditioner jacked up and cooling the area by the time she got there. Making herself a quick bite to eat when she got back to the flat wasn’t the worst idea either

However, she didn’t get very far on the plans she was making for the rest of her evening inside her head. Before she even lifted her head to start walking again, a figure appeared quickly and out of the blue. Her eyes widened at the physiological response to being startled, her watch hand dropping to her side. When her green eyes adjusted behind the red frames, she immediately recognized the man standing before her. In fact, it wasn’t all that difficult to remember what the rest of him was like as well. Erik had to be one of her most intriguing new clients, and when they’d finally gotten to being alone on her recruiting night, he had showed her why making an exception for him had been such a smart decision. It wasn’t impossible for Ebony to enjoy sex with the kind of work she did, far from it. The enjoyment was one of the few perks when there was enjoyment to be had. She had a list of clients that just didn’t do anything for her, and most of the reactions that came out of her were far from genuine. If there was one thing she was able to recall about her long night with Erik, it was that she hadn’t needed to fake a single thing. Even so, that didn’t mean she was necessarily happy to be seeing him again at her school of all places.

”Well, well, well,” Was the first thing to come out of his mouth. Given her position in the doorway, when he moved to enter the room she had no real choice but to step back and find herself soon cloaked in shadow after the light from the hallway abandoned her. His eyes shifted from her face, something that had rarely happened that night at the club since they’d had so much fun being fixated on each other. ”If it isn’t Ebony MacHale herself.” If the goal of Erik dropping in like this was to get Ebony off her guard, then he had most definitely succeeded. Her mind ran slower than it had the night they met because she was far from the proper mindset that came along with interacting with her vampire clients. Especially ones that she couldn’t exactly be sure might be angry or just passive. ”Erik, what are you doing h-“ she began to ask before stopping cold. He had on a uniform for one of the school security guards. Either he was impersonating a guard, which was the kind of thing that only really happened in Scooby Doo cartoons, or he actually worked her at the university. Cutting her question to him short came from the entirety of his words finally sinking in. ”Wait, I didn’t . . . How do you know my name?” Her question wasn’t accusatory, lucky for her, since that kind of tone was the last thing somebody like her needed to hear. But it was clear that she genuinely wanted, genuinely needed to know how he found out. If it was so easy for one of her clients to look up her personal information, then she needed to do some damage control, and fast.

outfit: HERE | words: 721 | notes: XD
▲▲▲
PM • EMAIL •
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 07:58 PM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
"I'm gonna love ya / Until you hate me / And I'm gonna show ya / What's really crazy / You should've known better / Than to mess with me, honey"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

The red frames were a nice choice and not one he would have expected from her. He pondered for a moment if she actually needed the glasses or if she used them to complete her look. Ivory…or Ebony actually, seemed like the type of woman that wanted to be dressed from head to toe. Erik remembered that from their first night together. Her casual look was far from what she wore when she was out on the town. The bright color of her skirt and the way she showed off her midriff meant that she relaxed and comfortable. It was interesting to Erik to see her in such a state. She was so professional when they first met and even then he wanted her to break down her walls and show more of herself. He was glad that he had stumbled upon her this night. She was vulnerable and every wall was down for her. It was his moment to strike back and win the war.

The room was dark, the way Erik preferred his surroundings. He was a vampire who thrived at night and it all dark settings. His eye sight made it easy for him to see everything that was in the classroom. His favorite thing to look at now was the look on the woman’s face. The shock on her face made Erik excited to know that he had caught her off her guard. Now she was weak and helpless and Erik had the advantage over her. This was going to be the moment where he learned more about her and forced her to open up more to time. After that lovely night with her he was intrigued to get to know her better and possibly add her to the collection he had been working on.

”It seems that you have not forgotten about me.” Erik finally looked down to stare into Ebony’s eyes. His eyes were soft but cold. He was not happy with her right now and needed her to know. She played him, worse than any woman had before. When they were together she lied to his face by giving him a false name. He had never been insulted like that before in his many years. This night he was going to play with her the way he wanted and he wasn’t going to let her pull another one over him.

Erik noticed that Ebony was taking a long look at his uniform. He absolutely hated the thing and would rather not be seen with it, especially to someone like Ebony. He only liked to be seen at his best and not when he was in some worn-down outfit. ”Oh this?” Erik asked, mocking the woman’s gaze on him. Erik looked down at his outfit and then back up to Ebony. He put his arms out beside him about waist height and slowly spun around. His steps were slow and careful, and he made sure to spend an extra second with his backside to her. ”Do you like it?” Erik asked while looking over his shoulder as he finished his turning. Some may say that he liked to toy around with people more than he should. But when he was angry it turned into a whole new battle. ”Yeah, I work as a security guard here. It helps me keep my eyes on things.” Erik placed his hands on his hips while he spoke. When he finished her gave her one of his playful winks, even. She may not be enjoying this game but it was everything to him at the moment.

’Erik, what are you doing h-‘ Erik raised one eyebrow to her. He knew what was coming next and he decided to wait it out. ’ Wait, I didn’t . . . How do you know my name?’ He smiled and shook his head when Ebony finally realized what he had called her. ”There it is,” Erik said as if he had been waiting a long time for her to say that. ”You see Ebony,” he put emphasize on her name. ”I have my ways of finding things out in this town.” Erik pushed himself off of the doorway to stand over her. His green eyes stared right at her, not even blinking. ”And I found out something about you that I didn’t like…” Erik stepped through the doorway, letting his presence over her push her back. ”Do you know what that is?” He stopped only a couple steps away from the door. Both of his eyebrows were up while he waited for her to answer his question.
words: 766 | wearing: this | notes: KC
PM •
^
EBONY SYBIL MACHALE
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 08:55 PM
WITCH

Female
57 posts
member no. 69
KC IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

YA KNOW I WANT YA

As depressing as it was for anyone to admit, Ebony had been in situations similar to this one before. Vampire clients that couldn’t settle for just seeing her at regularly-scheduled appointments would follow her and corner her in some sort of dark alley, or in this case, an empty seminar room. They wanted more of what ran through her veins, a type of blood that was far from the mundane flavour and power that a human held inside of them. Sometimes it wasn’t an obsession with her blood as much as her, and they felt that turning her or draining every last drop would have her theirs. So far, this didn’t feel any different than other moments in her line of work when her life was threatened, only she wasn’t sure she had been suspecting Erik to be her next attacker. Maybe it had been obvious, given his love for control, but he seemed the type more to seek thrills and entertainment, not fear. At the moment Ebony did not appear afraid, her expression showed little as always, but in her mind she was wondering if her stone necklace was tucked away in the bottom of her purse somewhere. There was also the chance of using a summoning spell, but the words were escaping her, and she tried to remember the exact incantation that might help her from being murdered in an abandoned seminar room. Perhaps she was jumping the gun, since Erik hadn’t gone on to fully threaten her yet, but she had to be prepared for when it did happen.

”It seems that you have not forgotten about me.” If tonight was like the night at the club, when they were trying to charm one another, she would gladly tell him the truth that he was a hard man to forget. But she felt at the moment that he didn’t deserve the satisfaction, and so she remained silent, and pointedly so. In her mind the only reason that he could have for cornering her like this was to hurt her, but she would play this out. One rule that she had picked up over the years was never to piss off a vampire, not intentionally anyway. He could grind her into powder in a matter of seconds, as could any vampire, and it was her dedication to this rule that had allowed her to live this long with the line of work that she was in. If she’d ever decided to be an idiot about it, she wouldn’t still be here. Erik then felt compelled to give her a little fashion show, moving all too slowly, knowing perfectly well that she had no choice but to give him her undivided attention. Even as he showed off the not-so-great looking uniform, asking her, ”Oh this? Do you like it?” Ebony didn’t bother saying a word. She just continued to stare at him. ”Yeah, I work as a security guard here. It helps me keep an eye on things.” She’d have to be a moron to not understand his meanings. As she stood there her muscles were clearly tense. Clearly defensive, but sadly this was a practiced stance, so there was no fear in her eyes.

When she asked him about how he knew her name, her real name, his eyes sparked and clearly this had been the reaction he had been waiting for. While Ebony wanted nothing more than to get out of here before anything major went down, she had no choice but to keep waiting him out. ”There it is. You see Ebony, I have my ways of finding things out in this town.” In that moment, she realized that she was done for. Even if he didn’t murder her tonight, he could easily have her arrested now that he knew her real name along with whatever else he probably dug up about her. He could know her class and TA schedule, even her address for all she knew. Now he was backing her into the room further, and she had no choice but to step further into the shadows, just like he wanted. It was something of a shame . . . They’d had such a hot night before, and they could’ve had more that they both enjoyed equally, but apparently it wasn’t enough for him. ”And I found something out about you that I didn’t like . . . Do you know what that is?” The only possible thing she could think of was that she’d lied about her name. Nothing else between them on the night they’d met had really been falsified. She certainly hadn’t felt a need to fake anything with him at the helm. She answered calmly, slowly, her answer not meant to offend him, but the words were still honest. ”Perhaps you were disappointed over realizing the fact that a woman who sells her blood and her body to pay the bills might take cares to lie about who she is as a means of protecting herself.” Clearly that hadn’t gone over well, if he’d found out her name so quickly. Ebony decided to speak again, as something of an impulse, but again she wasn’t attempting to make him mad. But she was trying to appeal to the bits that she’d learned about him the other night, that being that he liked to be entertained, and he most definitely didn’t want to be compared to other men. ”I have to say though, if your sole purpose in cornering me tonight is to . . . what, hurt me? Kill me? You should know, it’s highly unoriginal of you.”

outfit: HERE | words: 937 | notes: XD
▲▲▲
PM • EMAIL •
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 01:02 PM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Erik was impressed by how well she was holding her own against him. Many women would cower in fear and submit to him. Ebony was a fighter and wasn’t going to give in until she fought to her last breath. It was admiral of her to believe that she was going to have a chance to fight back against him. Sure she was a witch that could probably chant a few words that would throw him against a wall or burn him to a crisp. But he wasn’t going to let her get that far. If she so much as mumbled what sounded like a spell he could quiet her quickly. He was confident in his skills that Ebony would not get very far in whatever spell she could think of. He was fast and had a way over women that would force her to give into him. No matter what Erik knew what the next step was going to be, it would just be easier if Ebony would give up sooner.

The face that she continuously had still annoyed Erik even at this moment. He couldn’t hide the displeasure on his face when her expressions remained unchanged. He even went out of his way to surprise her to get some reaction and she was the same. It was going to take a lot more from Erik to get his desired reaction. At least he could tell that all her muscles were tensed. She was affected by his sudden arrival even if she refused to show it on her face. Before this night was over Erik would change her expression as he did the first night they met. But one thing that stuck with him is how tensed she stayed after his surprise. He knew he could be intimidating, but her body screamed that she was secretly terrified of the things he might do to her. He wasn’t going to change much from what they did their first night. Erik might make things more intense due to his anger but he was sure that she was enjoy it just the same.

’Perhaps you were disappointed over realizing the fact that a woman who sells her blood and her body to pay the bills might take cares to lie about who she is as a means of protecting herself.’ Erik couldn’t help but laugh out loud at the woman’s crazy notion. ”Who said I was disappointed in what you do?” His eyes rolled up to look at the ceiling and crossed his arms to show his annoyance. ”We had a lovely,” he used a sarcastic tone to say that word, ”night together. I was not disappointed in it either.” He turned his eyes back to her and gave her his pissed off look again. ”What upset me, Ebony, was that I told you I was not like the other men there….” he paused and uncrossed his arms to lay them at his side. He cocked his head to one side and narrowed his eyes. ”And yet, you still treated me as one of them. That I am not happy about.”

Ebony continued on, making outrageous accusations of Erik that even he couldn’t believe. ’I have to say though, if your sole purpose in cornering me tonight is to . . . what, hurt me? Kill me? You should know, it’s highly unoriginal of you.’ He loved women more than he loved anything else. The thought of killing one or seriously injuring one was beneath him. His eyes went wide for a moment as she said this. Never in his lifetime had there been a woman whose life was ever threatened by Erik’s presence. He was insulted that Ebony would dare to think such a thing. His eyes turned back into a glare. She would pay for that insult as well. ”Hurt you?” Erik took a step closer to her. ”Kill you?” He took another step towards her and without looking he took ahold of the door and slammed it behind him. Erik leaned his body forward until his face was in front of hers. ”My dear Ebony, if that was my intention you wouldn’t be standing here right now.” at that moment he forced his lips onto hers. One hand slide around her waist to her lower back while the other traveled up into her hair. Now she would have no chance to force a spell unto him.
words: 737 | wearing: this | notes: here it goes!
PM •
^
EBONY SYBIL MACHALE
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 02:50 PM
WITCH

Female
57 posts
member no. 69
KC IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

YA KNOW I WANT YA

Erik’s laugh at her initial words, and making it oh-so clear to her just how pissed off he was, seemed a bit theatrical. Again, she still knew that pointing this out would be suicide. But his toying with her was far from appreciated. To think that there was a chance that these would be the last moments of her life really began to piss her off quite a bit as well. But really, what had she expected to be her last moments? After Ebony signed on for this kind of life, she knew that she’d end up dying young and it wouldn’t be a beautiful scene where she was in a bed and had her family members surrounding her. ”Who said I was disappointed in what you do? We had a lovely night together. I was not disappointed in it either.” Ebony continued on with her tradition of not responding to him. He seemed to be displeased by her lack of emotions, that much she gleamed from their previous night and he was so proud of himself when he got her breathing heavy and moaning for him. It truly was just how she was, through and through, but now with her life being threatened she was being a tad spiteful with her lack of reaction. ”What upset me, Ebony, was that I told you I was not like the other men there . . . And yet, you still treated me as one of them. That I am not happy about.”

Again she wished she could respond to him, but knew to keep her mouth shut. She was tempted to throw in something around the lines of, “What do you want from me, a spanking paddle?!” Of course that was something she truly did hope he didn’t fancy, but it still confounded her that his reasoning for threatening her like this seemed, to Ebony at least, so backward. She sold herself for a living! He must’ve known what he was getting in for when he paid for a night with her. If he wanted any further “special treatment” all he had to do was ask and then pony up the additional fees, not that she overcharged for anything that wasn’t too strenuous for her. His motives confounded her to say the very least. The fact that she would be dying in a confused state also made her angry. When she finally said what was on her mind, that the creepy-ass threat of him looming over her was something highly unoriginal in her books, the look in his eyes changed. The anger there shifted for a minute. His eyes actually widened, as if taken aback. Ebony was confused, although she didn’t show it. Obviously that was what all of this was about. It had to be! What else was there to go to this kind of trouble about? Just as quickly as he had looked surprised, his eyes narrowed again to glare at her, and she tensed up all the more.

She’d done it now; normally she was so careful about setting off a vampire, and now she had gone and done it. That was it for her time in this world. ”Hurt you? Kill you?” He was forcing her further back into the long, narrow room, and she had her summoning spell ready. It was on the tip of her tongue, having come back to her in a flash for when she needed it most. She physically jumped when he slammed the door closed behind himself so quickly, and now they were in complete darkness. She couldn’t see a thing in front of her, even if she had been leading seminars in this room so many times. So she wasn’t quick enough with her spell and soon enough, he was standing right in front of her, leaning over her with the additional height he had on her. This was it. ”My dear Ebony, if that was my intention you wouldn’t be standing here right now.” His words were hardly a comfort. In the millisecond that she could feel him enclosing on her, she was about to shout the spell, one that would put the stone necklace in her hand that she usually had with her whenever she was in the presence of a vampire client. But it got cut-off prematurely. She was so sure that this would be when he would deliver the blow that struck her down for good. But instead his lips were crushing hers, not so much in a threatening was but in a kiss that turned his anger towards her into something that gave her goose bumps all over her body. One arm came around her waist, and she felt the skin of his hand where her shirt failed to cover her. He held tight, but wasn’t exactly bracing her to be still. And his hand in her hair loosened the brown locks from where the alligator clip was holding them up and away from her neck because of the heat.

It took a few moments for her to fully realize that what he had said was probably true; he wasn’t intending to end her life, not today at least. And this, what he was taking from her now which undoubtedly led to everything else he wanted, was the only thing he was after. As her body began to clue in on what was dawning on her brain, her muscles relaxed considerably, and she kissed him back. If he thought for a moment that she had been joking with the mention of him threatening her life, or thought she’d only said it to make him mad, then her relaxing with relief now would certainly prove him to be wrong. Her relief mixed with the angry passion coming off Erik in waves that was somehow contagious brought on a wave of desire within her in that moment. One arm came around his back, gripping the material of his uniform shirt, and the other rested at the back of his neck, holding onto him tightly, since nothing she could inflict upon him would be considered “too tight”, not when he was a vampire. Her body pressed into his instinctively, and in her haze when her body told her that this wasn’t quite enough, her tongue moved forward, begging for entrance and to roam within the confines of his own mouth. A soft sigh was muffled against his lips, but soon she felt herself short of air, and she needed to pull her lips back from his a moment in order to properly breathe.

Ebony took a brief moment to properly catch her breath, her hands still clinging to him and her body still against his, like he was some sort of phantom limb she was missing. When she felt a little steadier, she glanced down at his lips and spoke slowly. Since she had been about to cast a spell on him before, she didn’t want him thinking that she still had any desire to see him burn. ”I stand . . . corrected. You . . . are far from . . . unoriginal, Mr. Covington.” She wasn’t sure why she’d decided to call him that and not Erik, it had just been a spur-of-the-moment decision. Ebony leaned back into him to kiss him again, her grip on his shirt tightening. But just as quickly as she was there, she was removing her lips from his again, to ask a burning question. ”I know being unlike other men is your moniker, and I agree wholeheartedly with that, but I need to know, why all the theatrics here tonight? You only need to pay me for the night and I’m yours, you didn’t have to put all that effort into acting scary to make me hot for you.”

outfit: HERE | words: 1,300 | notes: XD
▲▲▲
PM • EMAIL •
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 01:27 PM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Her eyes followed and watched him as he spoke. She was still deciding to not talk to him. The night they first spent together she had talk to him to try and get him to pay up for her services. And now it seemed like she didn’t know how to form words. It could have been that this was her true self and that her business life was a façade. But Erik had guessed that the moment they met. She knew how to play her game and if Erik wasn’t as smart as he was then he would have fallen for everything. The only reason he stuck around for that night was to get what he wanted. Sure he had to pay for it, but the night was worth it because Ebony turned out to be someone unlike anyone else he had ever met. Ebony didn’t give in to the charm that Erik turned on which usually got women to fall at his feet. But the most interesting thing about her was that she showed no emotions and yet stayed in this kind of business. Vampires run off of their emotions and their instinct. Erik couldn’t believe she had been able to keep up with such a blank expression for so long.

A witch was always a witch no matter which way you looked at her. Erik knew that if his actions weren’t fast off then she would cast some kind of spell on him that could potentially end his life. That is why he wasted no more time bringing her into him. Erik’s intentions weren’t ill and he only wanted to have a good time with her. He could see why she was wary of him; he gave off an intimidating air. It was all an act to him. Whenever he was upset or pissed he liked to puff up his feathers and show off a bit more. He liked to feel like he was in control of the situation, and today his tactic was to scare her as much as possible. But he running into her today was by happenstance. He was not planning on finding her tonight or any other night after their first encounter. It seemed that fate was playing its role today between the two. As terrible as these two were together it was like they were destined to stumble into each other.

At the moment he forced her into a kiss she must have realized that never wanted to harm her. She gave into the kiss immediately and it pleased him. Erik was only ever in it to have a good time while having some fun along the way. Tonight his goal with Ebony was to get a different reaction out of her than what he saw the first night. Surprise and intimation were the best way to go about that. He also wanted to see what being with her was like when she wasn’t on the clock. The reaction that he received was exactly what he was looking for. In the instant that they kissed it was a different feeling from what happened the first night. Ebony was much more into this one than any of the kisses they had shared.

There was something about Ebony when she gave into the passion and her body formed into his. The control he had over her body made her submit. Her movements around his body told him all he needed to know, that she was into it. His movements moved to match her enthusiasm. One hand he left in her hair to keep her head where he wanted it and the other moved from the small of her back to rest on her butt. He didn’t grab or anything like most guys would, instead he used his placement to his advantage. In one fluid movement he lifted her off the ground and used his one hand to force her legs around his waist. This put him in more control of her, once she was around him then he could do what he pleased. And the sigh she gave against his lips made him more excited about this night. She was giving him what he wanted and what he unintentionally stumbled upon.

When she pulled back from his lips he made sure to keep his lips still close by for her return. He also stayed close to feel her heavy breathing against his face. This sensation he did not receive that often from other vampires, but mortals always seemed to lose their breath easily if something was done right. His eyes followed her own and noticed her glance back at his lips. She was wanting more and Erik wasn’t going to argue against it. She had already proven herself to be worthy and another night with her would be enjoyable.”I stand . . . corrected. You . . . are far from . . . unoriginal, Mr. Covington.' Erik's eyes squinted at her, ”Mr. Covington?” A small laugh escaped his lips. He had not been called that since his days at his father’s plantation. It was also strange that she decided now of all times to be formal with him. When she was in her business mode even then she never referred to him by his last name. It was shocking, but also provided a bit of humor for him. He leaned his forehead against hers and made sure to catch her gaze with his own green eyes. ”Love, I think we know each other better now,” his tone sounded half sarcastic. ”So let’s drop the formalities.” Then her lips were back on his and he thought their adventure would continue on but she pulled away once more. Ebony was certainly making herself more interesting by the second.

'I know being unlike other men is your moniker, and I agree wholeheartedly with that, but I need to know, why all the theatrics here tonight? You only need to pay me for the night and I’m yours, you didn’t have to put all that effort into acting scary to make me hot for you.' Erik lifted an eyebrow and pulled his head back from hers. His head tilted in a bit to observe her. She was obviously enjoying what he was bringing, so why was it necessary to question it? ”Theatrics?” He questioned as if he was confused, but he knew that his entrance seemed over the top. ”I did not come out here in search of you. You just happened to be here while I was on my rounds. Our meeting happened by chance.” A sly smirk started to form on his lips. ”It was never my intention to scare you,” he leaned his forehead back to hers. ”I only wanted to come here and have a good time. I just had to let you know that I was unhappy with your lies from the other night.” Erik leaned his face forward so that his lips were just barely touching her. ”And who said I wanted to pay for tonight?” Erik didn’t give her a chance to respond before his lips crashed into hers again. His hand that was in her hair slowly trailed down her body to rest of her thigh, opposite of his other hand. Both hands slowly slid up her skirt to have a hold of her but. Erik’s tongue continued to explore her mouth as he began to walk through the room. He wasn’t sure where he was carrying her, but he wasn’t a fan of being with her while standing up, she was going to have to do some of the work as well. He quickly found a desk to lay her back on and he removed his hands from under her skirt and placed them on either side of her head. His head pulled away from his lips and he used his hands to lean over her. ”Have you ever been with someone without having them pay?” Erik inquired, curious to know if she knew what it was like to really love a man.
words: 1343 | wearing: this | notes: did this really just happen?
PM •
^
EBONY SYBIL MACHALE
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 04:07 AM
WITCH

Female
57 posts
member no. 69
KC IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

YA KNOW I WANT YA

”Mr. Covington?” In reply, Ebony only gave an amused shrug. She wasn’t sure where it had come from either, but it had just popped out of her mouth without much warning. She was glad he found it as humorous as she did and wasn’t put-off by the sudden change in her addressing him for whatever reason. When he had lifted her up so her legs came around his waist, she’d found that it turned her on incredibly, and she was keeping her legs tight around his midsection, partly because she didn’t want to fall or be dropped and partly because this position left her in a state that her body really wanted to remain in. His forehead rested on hers, and her fingers on his back dug into him a little bit more, liking the idea of him being as close as possible. ”Love, I think we know each other better now, so let’s drop the formalities.” That was fine by her. She doubted she’d like him calling her Miss MacHale, not to mention now his lips had a better purpose to be served aside from idle chatter. She pulled back to ask him another question, and truthfully wished she was still kissing him, but if things went his way there would undoubtedly be more to come. ”Theatrics?” he asked, and she knew right away that he had definitely been wanting to show off with how things had been from the moment he’d walked into this seminar room. He seemed like he rather enjoyed being able to be dramatic when it came to her, if only to show his dominance.

”I did not come out here in search of you. You just happened to be here while I was on my rounds. Our meeting happened by chance.” Odds are he was telling the truth, since there was no obvious reason for him to lie about that, but Ebony still wondered about it. The entrance he’d made, how he’d been able to catch her off guard like that, the timing had really been in his favor. There was a decent chance that a good chunk of that was planned, more than he was letting on. ”It was never my intention to scare you,” he added, and Ebony was tempted to point out again that he’d acted like a serial killer when he first walked in here, but decided against it. ”I only wanted to come here and have a good time. I just had to let you know that I was unhappy with your lies from the other night.” Had she really committed “lies”, as in multiple? Giving a fake name was one, for sure, she couldn’t deny that. Really, she didn’t in her mind perceive treating him like her other clients as a lie. Maybe she could constitute giving the impression that she could hold her liquor a lot more than she normally would without the aid of magic as a type of lie, but she wasn’t even sure if he was aware that she had taken something before he’d bought her the whiskey. His face leaned closer to hers again, and she was sure that he was going to kiss her, and Ebony was more than ready for it. Was it the spontaneity of this moment that made her suddenly want to take his clothes off so badly? Or was it because of the scare he’d given her earlier, letting her think that he was threatening her life? She really didn’t want to let herself believe that the latter could be a real possibility. Ebony leaned into him for a kiss, but he was still talking. ”And who said I wanted to pay for tonight?”

That definitely caught her off guard. Ebony wasn’t like that. She didn’t see her clients off the clock for unscheduled sessions, especially if she wasn’t getting properly compensated for them. That was the foundation that this thing between them was built upon, just like it was with the rest of her clients. Before Ebony could say anything, to respond or to protest, Erik’s lips enveloped hers again, and for a moment she forgot why she’d possessed the urge to argue with him. Ebony could feel her hair almost completely loosen from the clip that had been holding it up before, and when she was sure Erik was holding onto her enough to keep her from falling she pulled the clip out of her hair to get rid of it, letting it clatter on the ground somewhere, her hair no longer damp falling in loose waves down her back. Her tongue danced with his and when she felt his hands moving up her skirt and over the fabric of the underwear she had on under the skirt, she grabbed the collar of his uniform shirt tightly, pulling him closer as she felt them moving. Ebony had slept with clients in public places before, for those who liked that sort of thing, but having Erik lay her on the only long table in the seminar room was a first for her.

Truth be told, she had something of a fantasy that involved getting screwed in one of these rooms. Of course in that fantasy, Erik would have to be the irresistible campus demon doctor, she would be flipped over and his hands would be on other parts of her body. But regardless, Ebony was very much into this right now. He removed his hands from her, which was disappointing, but her eyes opened up and she kept her hands on his shoulders as he looked down at him. Now she was remembering why she’d wanted to protest before, and she couldn’t let herself get distracted by his advances again to lose sight of what was important. ”Have you ever been with someone without having them pay?” Erik asked, suddenly looking so curious, as if he had just stumbled upon some sort of great mystery. She answered back quickly enough by telling him, ”Obviously I have.” And this wasn’t a lie; she was telling him the truth. Ebony had fooled around with a guy she’d met her first year as an undergrad; one hot night she’d decided to go skinny dipping with her TA. Ebony fought to keep the darker, buried thoughts that also pertained to the answer she had given him at bay. This was not a time to delve into those memories, or a time for Ebony to appear weak in any sense of the word. Of course that was different than the acting of loving, or making love to someone. In Ebony’s eyes, love was an illusion, merely an idea that kept weaker people soldiering on with the idea that someday they’re meet “the one” and their life would be complete. It was just fairy dust, completely intangible, and had no grounding in reality as far as she was concerned.

”Look . . .” Ebony began to say. She unwrapped her legs from his midsection and slid further up onto the table so that she could prop herself up on her elbows, still laying with Erik’s hands on the table on either side of her, not trying to get away from him in the slightest but just not wanting to be laying down when she spoke. ”That’s not the kind of woman I am. And you know that. I’m sure it would be ridiculously easy for you to find some other woman willing to give herself to you without asking for a thing in return. You’re naturally charming that way. But I’m not like other women, as I’ve also pointed out.” Truth be told? She wasn’t really trying to push him away at this point. If she wanted things to cease completely, she’d put some actual distance between the two of them. She’d liked feeling his hands on her thighs and having them slip up under her skirt as he continued to hold her up. He was still between her legs for crying out loud. But she couldn’t just give herself away for free, because that wasn’t what she was.

outfit: HERE | words: 1,346 | notes: XD
▲▲▲
PM • EMAIL •
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 02:25 AM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Erik wasn’t sure how he felt being called something that could be related back to his father. His father wasn’t a man to be admired, but neither was Erik really. Although his slaves did call him Mr. Covington” a long time ago and hearing that name brought up more bad thoughts for him. First, his distant father that despite all of Erik’s attempts still pushed his own son away; second, and all the slaves that Erik and his family tortured so long ago. Sometimes Erik could still see their faces as they called him that name. The pain he had as he thought of that crossed his face. He couldn’t hide the look that was on his face. It wasn’t directed at her but he couldn’t stop himself from having an obvious look of despair on his face. As hard as he could try he could never forget all the pain his family caused him. His eyes glanced away from hers for a second until he could feel her nails digging into his back. While the thought of the slaves still plagued his mind he couldn’t let that affect the time he was going to have. And he wouldn’t allow his face to show his pain for too long. Erik didn’t want Ebony to think that he was a weak man or a man that thought about other things while he was with a moment. At this time his attention was going to be all on her and how fun their night could be together. His mouth quickly turned back into a smirk to continue having his fun with her. His thoughts about the slaves would have to wait for another night.

It was beginning to frustrate him that he was the only one talking at this point. If she wasn’t so interesting from the beginning he would have grown bored and thrown her down on one of the tables and left her. Erik couldn’t stand it when he had to give everything and the woman gave nothing. It was one of the reasons that he was so interested in Lyona because she could fire everything right back at him. Erik and Ebony’s first night she was very responsive during their conversation and now she was letting him do all the talking. Watching her face as he spoke was interesting to him. She was following and listening to everything he was saying. Erik loved it when a woman was into everything he was saying and doing, even if she wasn’t saying anything back. Like their first night he had to read a lot of what was going through her mind through her eyes. Even if she didn’t want to speak her eyes would give him all the information her needed. And when he mentioned that he had no intention of paying for tonight the look on her face almost made him laugh. He knew that his comment she probably wasn’t expecting, but she had to know that if it wasn’t a schedule meeting than there was no way he would even consider to pay for her. While she might be worth the money it would be better for him to take her as he pleased.

Ebony’s quick turnaround from her look of surprise was exactly what Erik wanted. She gave herself right back into him and her tongue response told him that it didn’t take much for her to give in. It was like she didn’t care that he wasn’t planning on paying for her services, she only cared about being with him in that moment. And that’s how Erik liked his women. He wanted to be the only thing they cared about in the heat of the moment. She didn’t fight against him as he carried her away, but as he moved she became more and more receptive. She pulled him closer and Erik pushed himself as far as he could go into her. His hands toyed with the fabric of her underwear, trying to see how much more of a reaction he could get out of her before he laid her down. But if there was something known about Erik it was that he enjoyed teasing women a little bit here and there. He wanted to get a high rise out of them before letting them down just to see how they would react. He would use this reaction to gauge what his next move would be and if he would continue seeing them after that.

’Obviously I have.’ Erik was sure that she was speaking the truth. It was impossible to think that she could start such a business without any experiencing beforehand. Erik could imagine the poor souls that had to be her first time after starting the business. She was good at what she did but everybody had to start somewhere when it came to sex. Erik’s first was not something he preferred to remember, especially not in a time like this. ”I believe that,” Erik smirked at her and leaned forward to kiss her neck. He had begun to slowly move his lips against the side of her neck until her pulled away from him. His green eyes flicked upward to watch her while his body stayed in the same leaning forward position. His face was obviously dissatisfied with the fact that she was pulling away from him. Erik was the one that wanted to be the tease and not the other way around. He didn’t like it when a woman left him hanging because he had to be in constant control of the situation.

’That’s not the kind of woman I am.’ Erik raised an eyebrow. Ebony was a woman that sold her body for money and yet she ‘wasn’t that kind of woman’. She was different from other women; he had to give her that, but having sex for money kind of made her the definition of ‘that kind of woman’. For now he would let her continue to humor herself. ’And you know that. I’m sure it would be ridiculously easy for you to find some other woman willing to give herself to you without asking for a thing in return. You’re naturally charming that way. But I’m not like other women, as I’ve also pointed out.’ She was right, it was easy for him to find women to do whatever he wanted with, but that wasn’t what he was looking for. When he went out he wanted the woman who would do something out of the ordinary and change things up for him. He didn’t want any other woman, which is why he was there with Ebony. She was the complete opposite of any woman that he had ever been with. She was a challenge for him, something that was completely different. This is why he wanted to continue anything with her. Erik did enjoy her comment confirming that he was charming, all his hard work was being noticed.

”Look,” Erik repeated Ebony’s first word in a condescending tone. His eyes rolled up to look at the ceiling for a second and then back to her. ”I don’t give a shit what kind of woman you are.” Erik lifted one of his hands and moved it back to her outer thigh. His eyes moved to watch his hand as he slowly brought it to her thigh. He moved his fingertips back and forth across her skin. His green eyes looked back up to her eyes to see if he was giving any reaction out of her. ”You could be an innocent angel or a filthy demon and I wouldn’t care.” His voice was soft and smooth. Erik took his hand on her thigh and slowly moved up back to her underwear and let her fingers slid under the fabric. His smirk returned to his face as he leaned forward again to get closer. He brought up one knee on the edge of the table in between her legs to get him close. When he was over her once more he bent his head down and kissed her collarbone slowly and let his lips hang for a second as he took them away. ”I only care about what kind of woman you are with me.” He whispered softly against her skin. In that moment he used his knee that was on the table to push the both of them forward so they were both laying on the table. His mouth moved from her collarbone to her neck just under her jawbone. It stayed there giving her soft kisses with his tongue while his other hand tugged on her underwear. Erik had an urge to rip it off of her thighs but figured she might value the pair more than that so he decided against that for now. Then he carried his mouth from her neck and back to her mouth, without lifting it from her skin. He wasn’t sure if she would want to protest to his actions but if he could keep her occupied until then he wouldn’t have to find out. Once his lips found her mouth again his tongue went back to exploring her mouth.
words: 1527 | wearing: this | notes: you are going to push me to a break point xD
PM •
^
EBONY SYBIL MACHALE
 Posted: Aug 31 2014, 03:11 AM
WITCH

Female
57 posts
member no. 69
KC IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

YA KNOW I WANT YA

It was a struggle to remember the last time somebody had driven her this crazy. Of course she gained a fair amount of pleasure from her work, but it wasn't always a guarantee. Not to mention Erik's cockiness combined with a natural confidence and the element of surprise that had taken both of them over was doing things to her that she wasn't used to. It was one thing to desire somebody when you were in the moment and they were doing things to you that felt good and got you in the mood. It was another thing entirely to create that mood out of thin air and to have her wanting something with every fiber of her body. Even while her eyes had been closed while they'd kissed, surely her body language had been enough to give away just how into him she was right now. But even that intense desire made way for rationality, as much as her libido detested that fact. And so she said her piece, making it clear that she wasn't a typical woman who would just do what he wanted and not request anything in return. She was a consort, and at the root of that job she was an escort. Money changing hands was essential to the relationship she needed to have with every single one of her clients, even the ones who teased at her underwear and knew how to properly use their tongue. The response wasn't fully on the negative end of the spectrum, but it was far from positive either. Just the "Look," that first came out of him was dripping with condescension and disdain, and then came him saying,"I don't give a shit what kind of woman you are."[.b]

This would normally be the part where Nikki would get up from the table and leave, even if the expression "Pleasure doing business with you" was not at all applicable here. But there was something about the way his hand landed on her thigh next that gave the impression that he wasn't trying to express mere harshness, but was building up to something. There was a slight catch in her breathing as his fingers grazed one particularly sensitive spot,and for a moment her imagination flew to an image of her kissing that spot on her thigh on his way to somewhere else, and her eyes met his when he looked up. Her expression was as blank as ever, but her skin was growing warmer and she could feel her chest beginning to flush. [b]"You could be an innocent angel or a filthy demon and I wouldn't care."
His voice was so soft, like honey, and while normally her resolve was strong enough to maintain the walls of her willpower, it was like he somehow knew exactly what he needed to do to cause her resolve to crumble. The hand moving higher up her thigh was hard to ignore, and her breathing became significantly heavier as his fingers moved under the fabric of her underwear. One of her hands clenched as she still tried to hold herself up with her hands propped behind her on the table's surface. There was no room between blows as Erik leaned into her further, starting to bridge the gap between them again and leaning closer to her. It was near impossible to think of what to say to him in order to reign things back to where they were in her favor as he brought his lips down to her collarbone. A quiet sigh escaped her lips. "I only care about what kind of woman you are with me." Feeling him speak against her skin nearly sent her over the edge. There was something about whispered words in the heat of the moment, against her skin or in her ear, not even necessarily dirty talk, that had a way of turning her on instantly.

Before she could get her head wrapped around what was happening, she was suddenly set back to be laying with her back on the table again, Erik laying on her but still holding himself above her. His lips were like a heated assault on her neck, and her breathing came quicker and harder than it did before. Her fingers still tensed into fists, and she found herself instinctively reaching up to grab a fistful of Erik's uniform shirt at his side. Ebony was back to wanting him closer and feeling an odd sort of desire for all he could offer her if she would just let go. The tiniest voice in her head told her that she would come to regret this decision later, but there was too much that her lower half was demanding of her and that tiny voice was quickly drowned out. Ebony welcomed his lips as he brought them back up to kiss her again, and when she felt that she really couldn't resist him any longer, her arms came around him and pulled his body closer to his as her tongue got reacquainted with his. This moment was far too close from what she had before only fantasized about, and she was prepared to make this evening a complete and memorable reality. Reacting to the sensation of Erik trying to tug down her underwear, Ebony raised up her hips a bit, making it easier for the skimpy blue fabric to be removed and bringing her body closer to his in the process. Her hands decided to get busy as well, first moving to the front of his shirt, gripping it for a moment when she felt the urge to deepen the kiss and get as much out of it as possible. At one moment when she was particularly overcome by all the signals he was sending her body, her teeth came out to play by gently tugging on his bottom lip for a moment before going back to kissing him. Then she brought her hands down to his belt, which she worked to undo with both of her hands. Maybe she was rushed to get to what she really wanted from him, but even if Erik was in the mood to slow down and really start teasing her, getting his belt out of the way would at least alleviate some pressure.

outfit: HERE | words: ? | notes: XD
▲▲▲
PM • EMAIL •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!