there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

bang bang; my baby shot me d o w n
SEONJUNG SILAS KANG
 Posted: May 30 2014, 11:01 PM
DEMON

biology
male
22 posts
member no. 65
"my philosophy is things are just as wrong as they seem i believe it's gonna end this way atrocity do you believe in love like I believe in pain?"
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

seonjung silas kang ,

seonjung, or silas as he's better known as in the western world, is what anyone would call an asshole. he doesn't care much for other people's feelings (and that's putting it mildly) and is really only interested in people as far as how useful they are to him. even so, silas is clever and has a talent for manipulation; he knows the proper way to behave to get what he wants.

FRIENDS ha yeah sure you can be his "friend", even though he probably doesn't reciprocate the feeling. silas is fairly social and enjoys interacting with others, but at the end of the day he's a loner and he likes it that way. he probably (definitely) thinks he's too good for you anyway

ENEMIES i actually don't see him having a lot of these, if only because silas doesn't really think there's anyone out there good enough to be called his enemy. sure there are probably (definitely) some people who think of him negatively, but they aren't significant enough for him to care.

LOVERS silas doesn't give two shits about romance. he's sexual enough to enjoy getting off every now and then - and he's not too picky about who; everyone's a pawn after all, and it's fun to watch them squirm for him. every now and then he likes to mess with minds and hearts, but he has yet to find himself attached to anyone.

elyon mira kane ,

elyon is a bit of a wild child. she knows what she wants and how she wants it and while she isn't necessarily a go out and achieve goals right this moment type of person, she refuses to let anyone stop her from what she dreams. she can be a bit of a troublemaker (read: she enjoys creating trouble) but mostly just likes to party and enjoy life. instagram is her blogging platform of choice.

FRIENDS she's generally friendly first, but she doesn't have a lot of close friends. elyon isn't difficult to make friends with, but she's a free spirit willing to leave you behind if you can't keep up, so sometimes it can be hard for others to stay friends with her.

ENEMIES elyon doesn't really make a lot of enemies. she's not a hate-on-sight type of person. however, try to stop her from doing something and she won't hesitate to put you on her shit list.

LOVERS elyon identifies as bi and she sees herself as supremely open-minded, so anything goes. right now she wants to explore the world more and is less interested in relationships (and commitments; she's young, she's got time for that), but she's definitely here for one night stands or a friends with benefits deal.

MADE BY LOVE, IRY. OF CAUTION 2.0
PM •
^
MIRANDA MARY REYNOLDS
 Posted: May 31 2014, 12:33 PM
INACTIVE

art major
seventy five
female
23 posts
member no. 59
"Speak to me tell me something so typical a lullaby or something miserable that will keep me up at night"
rebecca IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

MIRANDA & SILAS

Please meet Miranda. Miranda is a wild child/party animal always looking for a good time. She is social among the demons and a few other species that she sees as worthy. Either way she is pretty typical as a demon. But I think she would hate Silas for being a loner. Loners are stupid in her mind so she won't go out of her way to speak with him. In her opinion he should come to her if he wants to spend time with his fellow demons. She is a little bit narcissistic and mean.
PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: May 31 2014, 08:01 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Phoena & Silas
One true loves, forever and for always... Not really. Silas tolerates Phoena's weird, quirky attributes, but I don't think he considers her much of a "friend". Since they live together now and share similar classes Phoena has it in her head that they are actually good friends. From time to time she likes to follow him to and from class because she doesn't know too many other people in her classes. Over time Phoena thinks she starts to develop a crush on him but because she doesn't understand romantic feelings she becomes awkward around him and tries to avoid him. But will he miss the little birdie that followed him around? We shall see!
PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: May 31 2014, 08:12 PM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
"Say goodbye, as you dance with the devil tonight, Don't you dare look her in the eyes, As you dance with the devil tonight."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

silas & lyona
well, i have Lyona to throw at you here. my little vampire. she's curiously looking for trouble all the time, flirty and deceitful, speaks her mind with no problem at all and tends to meddle in people's business when she feels she will be entertained by that. she doesn't know a lot about demons, but tends to move around dark creatures more.

i can see them interacting, but now i lack the ideas for that, and thought i should throw her in anyway :3

PM •
^
SEONJUNG SILAS KANG
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:31 AM
DEMON

biology
male
22 posts
member no. 65
"my philosophy is things are just as wrong as they seem i believe it's gonna end this way atrocity do you believe in love like I believe in pain?"
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

silas&&miranda
he and miranda could probably be those friends who only hang out when they go out for a night on the town. he'd call her up if he wanted to go out to the club or something - because going out with company is a lot more fun. maybe they have a few one night stands here and there? that's up to you; silas doesn't care either way.

silas&&phoena
"get lost"

yes of course ignore sir rudeness he secretly loves her for her innocence

silas&&lyona
sounds like she'd be a fun partner for silas. maybe they flirt obnoxiously with one another and he pushes her buttons to see how she'll react? if she wanted some sort of relationship, he'd probably go as far as to make her do all the work and then lead her on for a month or so before dropping her flat.
PM •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:46 AM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
"Say goodbye, as you dance with the devil tonight, Don't you dare look her in the eyes, As you dance with the devil tonight."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

silas & lyona
lyona isn't the kind that does relationships. she finds them too complicated and doesn't get involved enough to start one. but i can see these two flirt, each following their own interests, while lyona also hints here and there about biting him, because besides fun, she also looks for a meal from time to time :3
PM •
^
LILLIAN AIMEE MOORE
 Posted: Jun 4 2014, 04:20 PM
WEREWOLF

ENGLISH LITERATURE
TWENTY
FEMALE
106 posts
member no. 2
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
Mia IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

SILAS & LILY

Ooohh, they definitely wouldn't be friends. Lily has no time for people who manipulate and use others. She wouldn't be in your face hating him, but she wouldn't hide the fact that she has no interest in talking to someone like him. Maybe he attempted to manipulate her at some point or another? IDK, any ideas?

PM •
^
SEONJUNG SILAS KANG
 Posted: Jun 4 2014, 07:25 PM
DEMON

biology
male
22 posts
member no. 65
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

silas&&lyona
that sounds pretty good to me. it's like the perfect noncommittal friendship he loves the most. if she likes to go out to parties, they could be club buddies. silas loves to entertain himself so he can never do with too many friends. that way he has plenty of different personalities to choose from depending on his mood

silas&&lily
well silas doesn't like to be overly blatant about his manipulation. he's generally friendly enough to people at first glance, but he does have a tendency to instigate things for the worst, which could probably be why she doesn't like him? she's seen him slyly mess with people before and it rubbed her the wrong way?

PM •
^
ELYON MIRA KANE
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 02:26 PM
DARK ELF

fine arts
female
6 posts
member no. 116
"oh lord heaven knows we belong way down below"
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

elyon has been added!!
PM •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 06:16 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Phoena & Elyon
Dearest mommsies and popsicles...

My lovely sister, we love each other but deep down we envy each other. I want us to cause lots of problems for each other. Possibly you move in on my man and we have a fight, like sisters do. Plus when Phoena finds out Elyon is a dark elf that will be an exciting thread in itself.

Erik & Elyon
He's hot, she's hot, Erik would want to turn her into a vampire. I'm sure they will have some crazy nights together.
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!