there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Kisses For Sale, Open/ Multiple People may post
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 5 2014, 02:06 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Tessa never passed up an opportunity to raise funds for her ultimate plan, which was to create a shifters only community to at least live in even if she had to keep on working around other creatures and humans in the future. She wanted to be able to create a voice politically for her kind. As for her residence she would do what she could to prepare security measures, to keep undesirables out.

Sadly in order to keep then out in the future she was going to have to invite them in, in the present. She couldn't make money from shifters alone, especially because she was trying to raise money for them. So, even though she had decided on an intimate way of making cash, she was going to have to accept money from others besides shifters. Possibly even, and here she shuttered, humans.

In order to not have to deal much with the untouchable sorts, Tessa decided to create the price based on how happy or disgusted she might be if said species did show up.
She made a beautiful sign that explained it all and nailed it into the bottom of the booth. The prices were a good indication of how she felt per species. And some species would have to be fairly rich to secure a kiss on there lips.

KISSING BOOTH

Money (per kiss) by Species

• Shifters - $5
  • Hybrids - $10
  • Angels, Elves, Nymphs - $15
  • Werewolves - Price ranges based on hotness, cheapest price $15, Most expensive $50
  • Vampires - $100
  • Witches and Gifted Humans - $300
  • Normal Humans and Demons - $10,000
  • Additional fees will be added for those who piss me off.

CODED BY TESSISAMESS

As you might be able to tell Tessa was hoping she'd not have to kiss a demon or a human at all, but she had to admit, if one was willing to hand over 10,000 bucks how could she say no to that? Imagine excessive Human Money being put into a community in which they would never be allowed?

Tessa sighed with happiness at the thought.

She had done all the paperwork and the handyman stuff, the booth was good enough, able to hold about three people. Of course Tessa had originally planned to do it all on her own, but she realized that she would make more money if she had a male partner to deal with when females wandered over. So like most things, Tessa decided to hunt for one.

And soon enough she found the perfect victim...er partner.

A young Naiad male had been shyly surveying the area with a sketchbook and drawing utensils. There would be plenty of time for Artwork later, Tessa figured, as she was not going to run the booth for the entire festival. Not where there was cotton candy to acquire or roller-coasters to ride. She had only rented it for a few days, figuring that it would draw enough excitement in that time to make money. Plus she wasn't sure of the kind of crowd she was going to attract and wanted to gauge the types of guys before trying anything long term.

The Naiad was a curious creature. When she first approached him he seemed to be cringing internally, but somehow when she had actually reached him, he was completely confident and practically leering at her. Tessa figured she was just seeing things, either that or he had one hell of a disappearing act with his twin. Whatever the case he was a prime candidate for a kissing booth.

When she asked him if he was interested in participating, he accepted wholeheartedly. The lioness-shifter explained the cause of her becoming a supernatural lawyer and setting up a community for her kind to begin with. Tessa figured that she'd have to compensate him for his work, but he said he was more than happy to help out for free as long as she'd claim him as a volunteer. It worked out even better than Tessa hoped when she propositioned him, because he told her that he was an equal opportunity kisser. So in other words if not directly asked for, Tessa could pass off some of the ones she didn't want to him and give them a discount. Plus when he saw the sign, the Naiad thought it was hilarious and said her pricing was fine by him, although he for one would offer major discounts on the hot ones,which he claimed was more than enough pay for him.

It was a win-win situation for her.

The Naiad told her that he'd stay in the general area and she could text him or whatever when needed. They exchanged numbers and it was as easy as that, Tessa had back up.

So with everything set up Tessa switched her sign to say open and leaned against the booth's frame.

"Kisses for sale." she purred as she awaited customers.

Special Note: Characters may come and go as they please. If Tessa or Dauphin when he comes in are busy feel free to have your character wait in line for there turn. Feel free to come and go as you please. (ex, your character gets in line, but another character is taking tons of time with Tessa or Dau and you get fed up and leave, linger around after a kiss to see what others think of Tessa's sign, are just a passerby and want to comment on the discriminatory nature of the species design, just get a kiss and move through the festival, whatever you want ^^.) This thread might get a little confusing, but its all in fun. Hopefully we can keep the story straight. This is not turn based posting so feel free to post as you like as long as you don't double post. lol

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 6 2014, 04:35 AM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

You can look them in the eyes While you count all the lives that you’ve broken

Luke wasn't sure about his feelings about this carnival. It seemed like a good way to waste some time. Then again, it could be such a boring day. All that fuss over some card tricks or some stupid old hag that pretends to read your future in her crystal globe. Something yelled 'idiots'.

But since there was nothing better to do and he was up and awake, the fair was as good as any place. The campus was pretty empty, and he would have no chances if he would want to play a game of anything today. He would be lucky if he would find one person in the sports complex.

It seemed like the whole college, and town actually, moved to the fair. There were people everywhere. Luke rolled his eyes as he walked around the tents, still not sure what was he doing here. But then his eyes went to the food carts. Well, at least something good will come out of this. He bought himself a vanilla ice cream and with the other hand in his hoodie's pockets, he moves lazily through the crowd. He was a bit tempted go around the big circus tent and free all the animals caged by them there. he wasn't sure if there were any at all, but even the thought of it was annoying. The circus was no place for those poor souls.

While he debated in his mind the pros and cons of an action like that if he should go check if there were in fact any animals there, he stopped to see if he was reading correctly the sign of a booth. He got closer, eyeing the girl sitting there, eyes going from here to the sign with the prices for the kisses. While he wasn't one to pay for his women, he was actually curious for what was this interesting fundraising experience.

He smirked after his lips went on his ice cream one more time. "How will you know if a demon isn't messing with you and tells you he's a shifter?" he suddenly said, eyeing the girl. "Do you trust your instincts that much?" He might've looked in that moment a bit younger than he really was, with his hooded sweatshirt on and the ice cream in his hand.

TAG NAME | WEARING THIS | 000 WORDS | OTHER HERE
....Lives you've Broken
PM •
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 05:51 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

For a few minutes Tessa had leaned against the door frame before realizing that although she had secured a male for the female customers, she had not put any indication of said male on the board. So with her trusty marker and an extra canvas that she’d kept behind the booth in case of necessary changes, this being one, she set about that task.

With the use of a simple calligraphy style (for Tessa was not to good at the more complicated sorts), Tessa soon had a separate sign reading,

Male kisser on call,
Cheaper prices for expensive species.

Once that bit was done, Tessa decided to take a rest and sat down in the chair she’d brought, still making sure to lean in all the right ways towards the early birds of the fair. There were only a few stragglers currently in this part of the fair and a decent amount of even those had been of the female variety, before Tessa had added to the signage. She didn’t feel that she had missed any customers any how since the early bird girls had all looked determinedly away from the booths and vendors for the moment. Likely said girls were meeting up with dates at the moment and they were unlikely to bring those dates back around these parts considering Tessa’s kisses were this way.

Tessa wasn’t sure how she figured in the long run of things on the Belgrade female hotness scale, but as far as sensuality went, felines knew how to work it. Hell even the makers of comics knew it. They had made Catwoman after a shifter hadn’t they? Tessa knew how to work her sex appeal to a degree anyway. Of course as with anybody there were also a few males that she couldn’t get the attention of. She sincerely hoped that most of those were gay, and often choose to view it that way even if that were not necessarily the case. Tessa felt that ignoring facts she disliked was her prerogative and she felt she had better confidence in herself for it.

While thinking on these things Tessa noticed the appearance of someone quite foxy. No, really. You see Tessa had a very keen sense of smell, so she knew a shifter when she smelled one. By the time he came over she was practically purring, although once he spoke she was not sure if he could be counted as a customer or not.

"How will you know if a demon isn't messing with you and tells you he's a shifter?" he suddenly said, eyeing the girl. "Do you trust your instincts that much?"

Still, Tessa could have multiple agenda’s for a creature such as this,

“Well firstly, I’m not a particularly easy person to fool,” Tessa began eyeing the human form of the fellow shifter, “everyone, even demons, have tells when they are lying or not.”

Tessa stretched out a little in her seat, not being used to such luxury as sitting for long periods of time, her body began to feel a bit restless if she was at it too long, so the young lioness decided to stand up as she considered. The booth had a little counter like area as if for selling lemonade, so Tessa pressed her arms down onto it and leaned forwards towards the male.

“Secondly, he would be stupid to try to pass himself off as a shifter, after all we know our own kind,” Tessa pointed out subtly by including him, but then in case he didn’t generally get subtlety she added, “besides one of my accentuations is the gift of a good smeller, don’t you agree foxy?”

“Thirdly, if he tries to pass himself off as something other than what he’s not he’d have to be someone passing by not a member of the school. For you see I can be a naughty girl,” she teased as she lifted a stapled list of Belgrade Students names, pictures, and species ordered by species, “got to love pre-law. Public records go for more than you might imagine.”

Of course there were always flaws to plans, even well developed ones, so Tessa reasoned, with herself alone that demons who didn’t go to the school could pose a problem. But when it came to regular humans, Tessa could smell that stench a mile away. With gifted humans it was flavored with a touch of magic.

But she needed to address his last comment,

“And Lastly, yes. I trust my instincts on such things implicitly,” Tessa eyed his ice cream cone before smirking as a comparison came to mind, “let’s just say I trust in my instincts in quite a few manner of things about as much as you’re trusting that ice cream cone not to be poisoned.”

Tessa wondered what his reaction would be to that. To eat or not to eat, sometimes that was the question.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 11 2014, 05:08 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

The girl began to talk, and by the way she started to count the explanations she was going to give him, it felt like she had a lot to tell to his little questions. He smiled at her and kept quiet, head a bit tilted, while he brought the ice cream to his mouth from time to time. He might as well be mistaken in that moment with an underage boy, but he didn’t care. Sometimes, his young face and his attitude was a bonus that got him in the beds of some more mature women that were looking for that long lost feeling of having a young boy next to them. Luke always tried to imagine what were like the men from their youth the women were picturing instead of him. Because that was the case for older women. Regrets from a past that wasn’t yet forgotten or the memory of an unfulfilled love.

But this wasn’t that kind of case.

When she leaned on the counter of her booth, he approached with two little steps, as to listen more carefully. He wasn’t actually paying much attention to what she was saying, only catching bits; and it usually was enough for him to get the whole point and to not give himself up when it was time for his own reply.

His eyes went to the ice cream in his hands while she spoke about it. He bit from for the next seconds, not saying anything, and he seemed to be balancing some options in his head. When he finished the whole thing, he ran his tongue over his lips, still eyeing her. He then gave a little chuckle, while his hands and eyes to his own pocket, taking a cigarette out and speaking before lighting it. ”You talk too much.” his tone was flat. ”And I would say that mouth of yours could be put to better use.” he smirked this time, before inhaling the smoke and then letting the rest out slowly. He didn’t feel like sugar –coating his language today.

”Let’s say I’m interested. Where do the money go?” he asked, one hand going back in the pocket of his hoodie. ”And what discount do I get?” his last words were accompanied by another smirk and a temporary leaning in, before coming back to a straight position.

....Lives you've Broken
PM •
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 13 2014, 05:18 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Tessa was fairly good at reading people and even as she ticked off her reasoning's to a question that she had asked, she realized he was only listening to so much. Instead he had stood there looking like he was making love to an ice cream cone and seemingly waiting for her to shut up. As much as Tessa loved shifters, she absolutely abhorred rudeness.

Of course she had judged him unfairly from the beginning she supposed. Considering his animal form was a fox she had figured that he’d be the type who would enjoy witty repartee. She’d figured he’d have countered and they’d have a little intellectual debate and then she would kiss him so good the toes inside his shoes would curl from the skill of it.

But he had ruined it all. Instead he’d had the attention span of a kindergartner, told her she talked too much and then had the audacity to smoke right before he planned on kissing her.

Then he cemented his fate with that last little line of his,
”And I would say that mouth of yours could be put to better use.”

He was one to talk, she said wryly considering the ice cream cone and then the cigarette he’d put into his mouth. A part of her wanted to take that cigarette out of his mouth and press the hot part straight to his skin for pissing her off, but she knew that would likely get her into trouble with the school and she needed a fairly spotless record for her future goals.

“I’d say the same if it wasn’t contaminated.” Tessa remarked as she thought over her new strategy. Tessa might be extra patient with shifters, but chauvinists, she had none and he was certainly acting like it now.

”Let’s say I’m interested. Where do the money go?” he asked, one hand going back in the pocket of his hoodie. ”And what discount do I get?”

Tessa laughed at his audacity,

“Discount? Oh honey any chance of a discount ended when those pretty little lips of yours stopped working that cone of yours and began getting themselves into trouble.”

She pointed up to the board and pointed out two bullets and read,

“Since you seem to have a hard time with words let me assist you foxy: Shifters are normally $5, but additional fees will be added for those who piss me off. I’d say insulting me and putting a cancer stick in your mouth right before a kiss counts, wouldn’t you?”

Tessa really did love her own kind so she decided not to up it ridiculously even though he did deserve it. But since he was acting a bit like an asshole in her books she figured she’d give him Werewolf level terms.

He was still hot, in an immature way, so she decided that unless he continued to pick a fight with her she could give him somewhat of a break,

“You are still fairly attractive despite yourself so for now I’ll give you a kiss for $20. It should be more I suppose, but considering your etiquette I’m guessing you don’t get many kisses and I feel bad for you in that way. I’ll take the money before the kiss though fox-boy.”

She paused afterwards however for a minute as she considered how he had been eating that ice cream cone,

“Although considering the way you were taking care of that ice cream cone, perhaps you’d prefer it if I called in the Nymph boy. He says he likes both men and women so you may be in luck there, plus he may even offer you a discount if you can’t afford my price and you’re a bit desperate.” She suggested.

She wasn’t particularly sure of the guys tastes so at least she had given him an option, plus if he was somehow insulted by that she would call them even. After all he was the one who started with her, not the other way around.

And it was a shame too, because if he’d played even a little nice, it would have been a great start to the day. He was after all a handsome shifter. But Tessa supposed that was generally the case. It was tough to find a good and hot guy. Generally you got one or there other. That’s a part of the reason Tessa considered never settling down. She wasn’t one to settle.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 01:57 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He sensed from the minute she started talking that she is that kind of woman. With a thick skull and hard to get her out of her determined ways. But it didn’t really matter to Luke. A beautiful woman was still a beautiful woman. It wasn’t like he had serious intentions about her – or any other like her – to actually be concerned about her personality. He would at most find it entertaining to mess with her and to piss her off.

He smirked at her comment about his own mouth while taking another drag from the cigarette. She let her talk, patiently waiting for her to finish all she felt the need to say – more like stabbing with little ironies and insults – while he enjoyed his smoke and randomly checked her out. He could care less what a girl thought of him. He was fairly used to the ones that felt like hating him for his personality. But he knew that if he would change even a bit his attitude, they would turn that hate into like, lust or love. Sometimes all of those.

”First of all, if you feel insulted, that’s your problem. It wasn’t meant to be one, just an observation.” he started, with a little amused smile on his face, smoke coming out of his mouth while talking. He didn’t bother to comment about some other stuff she said. He knew very well that he was more than fairly attractive and he knew she was aware of that too. And while his attitude wasn’t the best, he never had a hard time getting a girl in his bet, yet alone to kiss him. But she was free to make her assumptions all day long.

”Secondly, considering the situation here, I can fairly assume that you are the desperate one, beautiful.” he smirked while he leaned in to tell it as if he was telling her a secret, before coming back to a straight position. ”Why else would you sell your kisses?” She wasn’t an ugly girl, by far, so there was no other reason for her to sell her kisses than the fact that she needed money.

”And thirdly,” making it a point to mimic a bit her tone when she was enumerating things for him earlier, ”you haven’t answered my question. If I am doing this, where would my money go to?”

....Lives you've Broken
PM •
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 07:05 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Tessa was normally quite good at reading people, really she was, but for some reason she could not figure this one out. Perhaps it was because she generally held shifters on a pedestal. Or maybe she was just having an off day. Whatever the case, Tessa felt this fox shifter really would be put to better use once his mouth was occupied. So she decided as he was talking, that she really should hurry things along to the part where she could admire his looks while his commentary was kept in that pretty little head of his.

After such a first meeting the lioness felt that despite the alluring looks and an amazing animal to shift into, this would likely not lead to her wanting to incorporate him into her dream of a future surrounded by shifters. Tessa wasn’t particularly looking for a mate at the moment, she was quite happy with taking care of the heat when it came on, using one night stands or friends with benefits from time to time for now. So even had he been charming she wouldn’t have been looking for that at the moment. There was already enough on her plate and she couldn’t fit serious dating in there as well.

Even so, any shifter she met was a potential for her future goal. But at this rate, Tessa highly doubted they would become fast friends. It was hard enough for her to get out of this conversation without being riled up, so she couldn’t imagine bringing him into the pride. He was the type to never give her a days peace, when he saw her about. She could already imagine it, him actually accepting just to be a thorn in her paw. She’d have to find and throw countless women and/or men at him, whatever his preference actually was, just to have moments of peace if she lived around such a man.

Tessa shook her head just thinking about it. No, she wasn’t going to sign up for that just yet.

”First of all, if you feel insulted, that’s your problem. It wasn’t meant to be one, just an observation.”

Tessa wondered for a second if he was a bit off in the brain somehow. Perhaps he had a social disorder of some sort. She contemplated this as she responded, short and to the point, to ensure he’d actually listen,

“If we all spouted out every observation that popped into our heads, the world would be a lonelier place.”

She ignored his remark about being insulted as to answer such a statement would be both futile and useless. He’d made it a point that feeling insulted was her problem and so it was. He certainly had no qualms about doing the insulting, that was for sure.

”Secondly, considering the situation here, I can fairly assume that you are the desperate one, beautiful.” he smirked while he leaned in to tell it as if he was telling her a secret, before coming back to a straight position. ”Why else would you sell your kisses?”

Now that he was listing things, it occurred to her that his conversational structure was either meant to be a copy of her own previous listings or he was inadvertently doing the thing he had insisted was annoying just to rile her up. Tessa didn’t mind however, as she was studying Pre-Law and was thus used to generalized debating. In even the early stages of such a degree it was noted that one would need to learn patience for this particular career tract. Many because she would be forced to hear all kinds of things, to listen to them, and twist them to her advantage when she could. And when she couldn’t learn from such ways with words.

This second question caused Tessa to honestly and truly laugh, making her face light up as she found amusement in the irony of why she was selling her kisses in the first place and of a shifter giving her trouble for it.

She toyed with the idea of just coming out and telling him he was wrong, but decided to explain it without pointing out his obvious mistake. After all, even though he was condescending, he honestly didn’t know why she was doing this.

The playful part of Tessa wanted to keep it a secret actually, to let him believe she was desperate for kisses. It would be a fun game, but she got the feeling that even if he were naturally dense he’d figure out an experienced girl from a naive one. Particularly considering he looked like the type of the guy who’d been around the block. So Tessa decided to treat him as any customer and gave him the spiel,

“I would use the term determined rather than desperate, but you’re entitled to your own opinions.” Tessa said making light of that particular statement of his.

She felt better now that she was back on the high moral ground.

“I’m selling my kisses as a fundraiser to help supernaturals, shifter-kind specifically. This is only one of my many fundraisers. All profits go to my plans for the future. Paying off my eventual school loans, setting up a law practice dedicated to supernatural causes, and ultimately buying real estate for a shifter community as well as setting up scholarship funds for the advancement of shifters,” Tessa listed casually, “lofty goals demand lofty payments.”

”And thirdly,” making it a point to mimic a bit her tone when she was enumerating things for him earlier, ”you haven’t answered my question. If I am doing this, where would my money go to?”

Tessa sighed as she figured she’d already answered that one last time, but he apparently needed her to point things out to him,

“As I believe I mentioned you can give your money to me, but if it helps I shall give you a physical indicator of where payment normally goes,” with that Tessa put her hand out towards him, “if you so wish place your money in my hand and let’s get to this.”

Tessa sincerely hoped he would just pay already so she could get to it. She felt that he’d likely be more enjoyable for her when his mouth was in her control. It was taking an awfully long time to get to the point of this booth though, she realized. Hopefully after this it would run much smoother.

Of course she fully expected that once she used him to demonstrate how well she kissed, she would likely have an easier time getting takers. There really was nothing better than getting paid for advertisement. If only this guy would hand over his money already that was.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 07:01 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Luke shrugged a bit at her first words. He didn’t agree to that at all, but didn’t bother to say something about it. He was all in favor of people telling exactly what’s on their mind. It would save all of them a lot of time wasted on social politics and little sweet lies that only makes them roll around the subject. Why not just be straight forward and honest about it.

’Girls should appreciate honesty.’ he amused even himself with that thought. Usually his honesty wasn’t looked with awe and admiration at. But he knew how to easily fabric lies when needed.

He listened to the purposes behind her fund raising and even though he wouldn’t bother a finger for shifters, he could understand when someone felt strong for something and wanted to make a change. That was his case when he decided for a Veterinary major. He had his own dreams to help some other creature, less human than shifters. No creature that could rationalize two thoughts in its head was worthy of him spending time to help. Animals were so different…

The fox smirked a bit when the girl put her hand out to him, eyes going to her hand for a moment, then back to her face. ”You really want to kiss me that bad, I see.” he casually said, while taking $20 out of his pocket and placing them in her palm, while keeping her eyes. Why the hell not. He hadcome to the fair to try some new interesting things, right? Then he moves a bit next to the booth, to get closer to her without leaning over the booth, instead choosing to do this more closely.

....Lives you've Broken
PM •
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 02:46 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

The minute the $20 was in her hand Tessa stared into his face deciding on the best type of kiss to give him. A part of her wanted to leave him unsatisfied, give him a quick peck and be done with it. But another part of her, a much stronger part wanted to give him a kiss so mind blowing that it would leave him speechless. The kind of kiss that makes an impression like an imprint on the body, where all others who come after it can’t help but be compared to that one moment and be found wanting.

Words after all weren’t getting through to this guy and considering how casual he was acting about the kiss itself, despite her taunt, he clearly did alright for himself. For a few seconds Tessa wondered how many people had kissed him. How many left an imprint and how many were long forgotten. Tessa suddenly felt sorrow for the girls who may have fell for him and found themselves the next day in a cold bed, alone but for the remnants of a few kisses they could still feel on their skin.

She imagined that this guy had been in his fair share of love/hate relationships. In fact he probably preferred such meetings as they were quick and easily departed from. She imagined him being the type to rip a girls clothes off, or play mind games with them. And although she didn’t know if that was really the case or only her own imaginings, she wanted her kiss to be different.

At the very least she supposed he’d expect either something short and quick, perhaps he even had a mind to pull her back to him if that were so, take control as so many males felt pressured to. Or maybe he imagined she would give him the obvious kind of kiss from someone who was just trying to get through an awkward situation or even one where she battled him for dominance. But those were too obvious for Tessa to go with.

Instead Tessa decided to give him a specific kind of kiss. She knew just which one to use and knew that despite the crash of emotion she needed to pull from to make it a shocking kiss, it would be worth it. There was only one way to make it effective.

What she had to do was go all in and then the moment their lips parted she would let it all go. Like a transfer of emotions.

The fox smirked a bit when the girl put her hand out to him, eyes going to her hand for a moment, then back to her face. ”You really want to kiss me that bad, I see.” he casually said, while taking $20 out of his pocket and placing them in her palm, while keeping her eyes. Why the hell not. He had come to the fair to try some new interesting things, right? Then he moves a bit next to the booth, to get closer to her without leaning over the booth, instead choosing to do this more closely.

She watched his movements and noted he wanted closeness and for a moment she thought she glimpsed something sweet in the gesture, but she figured it was only her imagination, and this wasn’t the time to imagine such things.

Although the booth was for her protection she chose to open the door and walk through it. Her face, which had been following her emotions suddenly stilled as she looked into his eyes with seriousness and intensity, not breaking eye contact. She was going to take this slowly despite the little amount of money.

But before she lost herself to the seriousness she pressed her lips against the shell of his ear and huskily teased,

“Indeed I do. The sooner we kiss the sooner you go away.”

Despite the words Tessa maintained eye contact with him and made sure to blow air softly all the way from his ear down to his mouth. She made sure to stare deeply into his eyes as she moved her hands around him in an agonizingly slow manner. She used her right hand to travel from his lower back up to the back of his neck, pulling him impossibly closer without touching his lips quite yet. Centimeters away she held their place just like that until her left hand brushed all the way down his arm to the small of his back.

Slowly she smiled at him her eyes swimming with emotion tapped into from the past. Then she closed the gap between them, pulling him into her as if he were a crashing wave and she was the shore.

It was not the kind of kiss that one would expect having heard the entire conversation, either as a participant or a bystander. It was the kind of kiss that some people didn’t even manage when they were completely in love, standing before there loved one on the altar.
It was a rare kind of kiss and Tessa felt the perfect kind for a guy who just didn’t seem to get it. She hoped this kind of kiss would help him understand what some of those girls may have felt in the moment and perhaps even later. Assuming that she was right about him.

Her lips moved against his tasting him and pouring into the kiss emotions long kept back. Emotions about other guys long ago. And before he could even imagine getting bored with the kiss Tessa did something very few girls could, simply because of what she was and what they were not. She purred into the kiss causing her entire body to vibrate and creating a whole new element to the kiss. The one she hoped said it all. Trusting her vibrations to do something to him either physically, emotionally or both, that would change him in some way, or at the very least help him to never forget her touch.

A kissing booth may have normally been something in passing. Meaningless and insincere and some kisses were just that. But Tessa was gaining money for something very important to her with the use of this booth. So for her the kisses like the booth were meant to be meaningful.

And the prideful part of the woman and the lioness could not stand for any guy to forget her touch or not remember her name. Her kisses would be memorable, if nothing else about her was. Even if she never saw his face again she would take his kiss with her, the feel of the rhythm of his heartbeat, and she would store it away in the place inside of her that held the good things, to be taken out during times when it felt like there were none.

And whatever she thought of him, she hoped it would be the same way for him.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 04:37 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He followed her with his eyes as she came out of her little box, a little smile curving his lips. When he decided to give this fair a chance, kisses weren't a thing he thought he would find for sale here. And even though he never really needed to pay for a woman, the girl got his curiosity. And some of his money, for that matter.

He stood still, letting her make her moves and only smirking the slightest with one corner of his lips when she whispered in his ear. That only sounded like a thing he would think about a girl that he wanted out of his bed the morning after. But this time, it was only a kiss, and the one that would be dismissed after was him. He didn't mind that, he was actually amused a bit by this.

The way her hands were traveling on him was the way the man would usually take the lead in this approach and he was obediently staying still and watching her with a bit of curiosity, while her hand stopped on his lower back.

He expected her, by the way she talked, that she was confident enough about being capable of a rather good passionate kiss, but he didn't expect to feel her the way he did when she touched his lips with hers. It wasn't a normal kiss, led only by desire and pure physical wants. This was more and he wasn't sure what was the purpose of her doing this.

But Luke wasn't one to feel more than pure physical attraction to a girl and to what she can do, so his thoughts about her motives war soon gone. His hands moved to catch her, one hand over her upper arm and the other gently cupping her neck, enjoying the taste of her soft lips. He was right when he said that her mouth could be put to better use. She was far more interesting for his shallow ways of acting like this, without talking and boring him.

He sensed she was a shifter, but he had no idea what kind. Not until she purred and made his muscles tense for a moment. Luke wasn't one to try to hide when he got excited; on the contrary, he would openly show it the best way the situation lets him. He suddenly moved to push her backwards just a bit, until her back lightly hit the booth behind her, his lips moving more eagerly on her lips, and the hand from her neck went a bit up and at the back of her neck, fingers running through her hair, the other tightening the grasp on her upper arm.

He didn't care if this is what she wanted with this kind of kiss or not. His body usually did the thinking in these moment.

....Lives you've Broken
PM •
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 06:20 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Tessa was at first surprised that the Fox was playing gentle, although she was not a fan of people having their hands anywhere near her neck. Call it a lion thing, or a survival thing, but the thought of non-trusted people, animals, plants, or objects, touching of the neck, was not a comfortable one.

It was odd for Tessa because he was kissing her lips softly, but his body language was beginning to make her feel trapped. His hand felt like the hovering of a snake about to wrap around, the cupping of the neck brought up an image of being choked, even though that clearly wasn’t his aim.

It was no small truth that Tessa Keane was a bit of a control freak. She liked things going just the way that she wanted them to, which was why when she found herself bumping into the booth behind her because of his movements, Tessa pushed him back.

Since her plan was in ruins anyway, Tessa considered changing the type of kiss. Honestly speaking, his body had told her all she needed to know. She had factored in his previous behavior and the feel of his body on hers and found it to be lacking something important, like emotion. This sterile if hormonal way of kissing made Tessa feel cheap, even when she had not felt so as she was being paid.

She would have charged more if she had known that this was how the kiss would be. But of course she had gone on his looks and status as a fox shifter. She’d not make the same mistake next time she hoped. But for now Tessa had to decide whether to end it or attempt to take it over.

After a few seconds of debate Tessa decided that the guys personality was too cold to get any enjoyment out of continuing to kiss him, even if she did manage to dominate the kiss and even though he was beautiful to behold and she was sure plenty of other women would have been satisfied by both his personality and his kissing choices, she still put her hands out in a defensive position and pulled away from him, ending the kiss.

Passion was what often fueled her competitive drive. Emotion, adoration, witty repartee, respect, that’s what kept a kiss going, whether on the giving or receiving end of it. At least that was how it was for Tessa.

The minute his lips were off of hers, whether paused or for good, Tessa used her gymnastic skills to jump up on to the booths counter and swing herself over giving herself a barrier again.

“Alright times up,” Tessa said just as abruptly as she had half vaulted over the table, she was glad to see that her kiss had at the very least drummed up some business it seemed, as two guys were now officially in line behind him. If nothing else the kiss had been decent advertisement it seemed, “next in line.”

She looked past Lucas now that she was done with him. They were just not compatible it seemed to Tessa, who decided that it really was a shame, but at least she had given it a try. And it clearly was no loss to Lucas who she was sure from looks alone did often get girls to follow him to his bed.

Tessa’s kisses were chosen with the utmost care. Though they were good she was sure that considering his seeming proclivity towards the physicality of kissing and not necessarily the spirit behind it he’d be fine. And as for Tessa, well at the very least she left her mark with the purring if he remembered nothing else. That was enough for Tessa in this case.

Note: Hope it's okay. I am curious to see what Luke will do in such a situation lol.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!