there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

KANE, CELENA MARIE, 21, Demon
CELENA MARIE KANE
 Posted: Jul 29 2014, 11:22 PM
DEMON

Music Composition
Female
23 posts
member no. 113
"N/A"
Celena IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Celena Marie Kane

• 21 • Demon • Music Composition •

FULL NAME: Celena Marie Kane
NICKNAMES: Candy Kane, Cel, CK
SEXUALITY: Bi-sexual with a strong male preference.
SPECIES: Demon
DEGREE/OCCUPATION: Student; Music Composition.
YEAR OF STUDY: 1
FACE CLAIM: Taylor Momsen

Gluttony Excess Gourmandizing Rapaciousness Voraciousness

Tell me what you want. It’s a simple transaction. You let me know what you need and then I give it to you, in excess. Money, power, fame, women, sex, drugs, liquor… I can provide it all. There is no limitation to what I can give you; all you have to do is ask. Open your mouth, put that tongue to work, tell me what it is that will make your life complete. How hard can it be? Unless of course you’re afraid, too weak and pitiful to really stand up and ask for what you want. I don’t deal in the meek, that’s God’s business, not mine. No I’m not the devil, not even close… just a girl capable of giving you all that you have ever wanted and giving it to you on command. How many times can you say that God or the Devil ever did that for you? Well then I guess that means I am ahead of the game.

Overindulgence Immoderation Intemperance Hedonism Dissipation

When recounting their history most people begin with their younger years, then progress through puberty, and eventually make their way to the present day. In Celena’s case there wasn’t a great deal to tell of her history, that she could truly recall that is. What she did remember of her younger years was that they belonged deeply rooted beneath multiple years of mental overgrowth – if she’d managed to block every last indiscriminate horror bestowed upon her from her mother and father then she would live the remainder of her life a great deal happier, then again, what was happy for a demon?

Much like her predecessors, Celena was anything but pleasant to be around, though there was the rare soul capable of putting up with her if they truly put their mind to it. She dealt in excess, gluttony for those who abided by the deadly seven, though not in the same sense people perceived in the dark ages. Gluttony for most was regarded as eating in excess, which by all rights she did, but that was far from the sum of its parts. Overindulgence was not limited to food, certainly not in this day and age, there was far more delectable addictions to feed into.

Liquor, drugs, sex, fame, power, there were so many options and so little time – Celena wanted them all and she would see that she had them by nearly any means necessary. The struggle was significant and yet one she was more than happy to cope with if she eventually found her way to success. She was still relatively young, for a demon, so she had more than enough time to see her dreams come to fruition. It just so happened she even had a plan, albeit the plan might have been a bit convoluted. She was going to be a star, so long as the music program at Belgrade didn’t hold her back, that or her own metaphorical demons.

YOUR ALIAS: Angel
TIMEZONE: Eastern
ANYTHING ELSE: I breed ball pythons, that’s interesting and usually freaks people out. I have 20 snakes behind me… be afraid!

CREATED BY MIA FOR DANCE IN THE DARK ONLY

PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
BREEZY!
 Posted: Jul 29 2014, 11:34 PM
MOD

King Loki the magnificent
Female
28 posts
member no. 76
"see my crown and know that i am king. i love their endless worshiping. its best to keep me pleased, so don't mess with me."
Bree IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

ACCEPTED!

thank you for joining dance in the dark! please make sure you claim everything in the claims forum within two days.
love ditd staff <3
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!