there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

wait, what?, tag: Samantha
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 12:35 PM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
"Show me what it's like, To be the last one standing. And teach me wrong from right, And I'll show you what I can be."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

"This was such a bad idea..."

Somewhere between his driving lessons and coming to Belgrade, nothing much remained in his head about the subject. He remembered which is the break, the gas pedal and the other one, that he couldn't remember the name of, but he knew he had to push it when changing gear. So no big deal, right? Push them slowly and keep the steering wheel straight and nothing bad will happen.

He wasn't sure why he chose to drive to do his shopping, but it seemed fit with his new life. To try to live with other, you must accept and embrace their customs. Driving seemed like an easy way to blend with humans and other species that shared the same activities. He liked cars and appreciated the complexity of their every design, but that was all he knew about them. He really regretted that he didn't use his years of life until now to read more about anything related to humans. He had his books, of course, but mostly the old one, before the last few centuries hit and things started to change more.

Technology was beating the crap out of him too. Nothing was worse. When he decided to attend university too, his first years meant only studying the books and go get the exams. But when he transferred to Belgrade, he knew he would have to attend some classes. And some of them required using a computer it seemed. Some professors gave the materials away on some 'e-mails', that were read on computers. He never got the chance yet to look over those, but he did manage to open his laptop at his hotel room and click on some things.

He made a note to himself to get someone to help him with that, while his arms were flexed, hands gripping the wheel firm. But then the engine in front of his four wheels started to cough and the vehicle started to slow down. His head went a bit frenetically from one side to another, searching for the problem. Even if it was right in front of him, of course, he wouldn't know, but it was pure instinct.

Eventually the car stopped near the sidewalk and no matter now many time he tried to turn the key in the ignition, it only made a faded sound then silence. The about fifteen minutes passed while he tried to phone to a repair shop - he managed to put some useful phone numbers into his phone that he found around the campus and it only took him one whole day; he got out of his car and turned to it, with arms folded. "You don't like me very much, do you?" he sighed, taking a deep breath. It was tiresome to live like this. But he was also enjoying the new things, be they as hard as they were for now. He pressed the 'Call' button and raised the phone to his ear, leaning with the back on his car.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: yay for awkwardness ! <3
words: 494
PM •
^
SAMANTHA JANE HOWL
 Posted: Jun 15 2014, 02:55 PM
WEREWOLF

Mechanic & Professor
Female
24 posts
member no. 71
"there's a wolf inside me; she prowls in the night and howls for a bite. and she's no friend of mine, but this she wolf still blazes with light"
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

just a she wolf in disguise

Music blared loudly from the radio sitting squarely on an end table near the waiting room couch Sam was lounging on. Her blonde head bobbed to the beat as she laid there feeling relaxed and comfortable; a task she found rather easy to accomplish with closed eyes. The morning had been slow, and the afternoon even slower; so Sam had done nothing but lay around the garage and read old magazines while casually sipping on a beer or two. Not that she minded slow days, in fact, she reveled in them; they may as well be little vacations, or at least an extra day off. Which is why she was perfectly happy to just lay the day away in Belgrade's Auto Repair shop.

Samantha yawned and opened one of her eyes to glance at the wall clock hanging in front of her, just after three meant it was snack time. She craned her head and squinted at the vending machine behind her, she didn't feel like getting up, furthermore, she didn't have enough change to get what she wanted. A loose grumble of dissatisfaction let its way past her smooth pink lips, it felt as if the snack machine was laughing at her. It knew she didn't have any spare change for a bag of chips, yet it sat there showed off all of its contents. The shop had a mini-fridge, but she stocked it up with her guilt pleasure, beer. She knew it would look bad in the eyes of others, but couldn't help it and didn't really care anyway.

Sam heaved a sigh and reluctantly sat up, letting go of her comfortable sweet spot in the process. There was three more hours until closing and there was no was she was going to stay here with absolutely nothing to munch on. She glanced back at the vending machine and cursed it for not taking credit cards before standing up and stretching her arms above her head while standing on her tip toes and yawing again. There was a fast food joint down the street, she could run over and come before any one noticed, but who was she kidding? There was no one one around to notice her gone anyway, therefore, there was no one around to tell her she couldn't leave. A smirk graced her lips as she thought this and quickly grabbed the shop keys hanging on the peg by the front door, but right when she had her hands on the door handle, the phone rang.

She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily while slowly pushing on the door. No one would notice if she didn't answer the phone. Plus, she could always call whoever it was back after she returned with delicious greasy burgers and fries. There were plenty of excuses; sorry I didn't hear the phone ringing, sorry I had my hands tied, sorry I was helping a customer; the could go forever really. Samantha looked back at ringing telephone while biting her lower lip as conflicting thoughts raced through her mind.

The werewolf, grumbled and rolled her eyes as she dropped the shop keys on a nearby table and walked swiftly into the office where the phone was ringing. "You've got Belgrade Auto-repair-" she said with fake pleasantry that sounded more like boredom and annoyance, "this is Sam. What can I do for you?"

© avey

PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Jun 15 2014, 11:26 PM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
"Show me what it's like, To be the last one standing. And teach me wrong from right, And I'll show you what I can be."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

He patiently waited, randomly looking around the street, while the phone from his ear rang a few times. He wasn't sure how much he should wait, but it wasn't like he had any other option. To go himself take a look under the hood of the car would be stupid and useless. Not to mention he could actually make the problem worse.
He had half a mind to hang up and just let the car there. It was an uncomfortable thing anyway, for a angel to drive. Those wings weren't making this whole 'live like everyone else' thing more easy. They were annoying enough to get around clothes - something necessary - so the fact that he was putting up with other tasks that his wings didn't approve of was a bother. He rarely troubled himself with wearing more than a shirt over his upper body, just because it was an irksome process to get them on.

But then the ringing stopped and someone was speaking on the other line. A woman's voice. Well, safe to say that he wasn't expecting it. He almost automatically associated cars and mostly car repair shops with men. She gave her name, and asked something. But Castiel was a bit frozen for the moment. He was mentally ready for a man to answer on the other side of the line.

After a moment of silence that lasted a few seconds, he coughed awkwardly, but tried to speak as normal and formal as he considered. "Uhm, hi, I was wondering if I could get some help? My car died on me for no apparent reason." He rose himself from the car and turned around to look at it. His eyes went to the tires. "I don't see a flat tire or smoke from the engine." he added, and felt a bit proud about himself for thinking to mention that. Of course, it was stupid, but not for him. "Would you mind sending someone? I'm near the intersection of Elm with Mill Road." he added, his eyes quickly reading the signs.

He was ready to shut up and wait for her to speak, but then he realized she introduced herself, and he didn't. "Oh, and this is Castiel." the angel quickly added.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: he's clueless...
words: 371
PM •
^
SAMANTHA JANE HOWL
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 01:08 AM
WEREWOLF

Mechanic & Professor
Female
24 posts
member no. 71
"there's a wolf inside me; she prowls in the night and howls for a bite. and she's no friend of mine, but this she wolf still blazes with light"
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

She shifted her weight from her left foot to her right foot as she waited for a response to come from the phone. She counted a few seconds of awkward silence before opening her mouth to question if anyone as there only to close it a moment after the the caller finally spoke. The was smooth, deep, and pleasant on her sensitive werewolf ears. The man spoke in a very prim and proper formal way, making her think the customer was an older man, but dismissed the notion when she realized the man's voice was too young to be anything under at least thirty-three. It made her wonder what sort of supernatural she was speaking to.

Samantha bent down a little so that her upper body was leaning on the desk while she cradling the phone between her neck and shoulder as she reached for a pen and yellow sticky note. He said he couldn't see anything wrong with it, there was no flat tire or smoke so the man just assumed it stopped for no reason. She assumed the caller was rather naive about things of this nature and smiled in amusement as she said, Cars don't just stop all by themselves for no reason, sweet heart, must be a problem with the engine that isn't visible or hard to notice."

Sam adjusted the pen in her hands before putting it to paper and writing the street names down. Her brow scrunched a little in confusion. "That's by the laundromat right?" The street names sounded familiar, but she couldn't be sure; which is why she asked. A mechanic was suppose to be familiar with roads just in case they had to tow someone in. She didn't want to look like a fool and not know where she was going, or even worse; get lost along the way.

She smiled again as he stated his name. Castiel was fairly old name, or so she assumed because it certainly wasn't common. She tossed the black point pen down on the table as she stood up straight. "Hang tight, okay? I'll be there in a few." she said, before hanging up, not bothering to say goodbye because they would see each other again in mere minutes.

Sammy grabbed the keys she had threw down earlier and left the shop after locking a few things up like; the register and the garage where cars were held. Running fingers through her blonde hair, Sam started up the two truck with a sigh. How long would she have to wait for food now? An hour? Two hours? Five? Who knows how long it would take for her to fix his car again. Geez! And she was hoping for no work today too.

As she pulled out of Belgrade's Auto-repair shop, the burger joint's sign down the street caught her eye. It was an enticing offer, it wouldn't take very long if she went through the drive through; a few minutes at most. Sam looked the other way for a millisecond before turning back to stare at the fast food burgers that were calling her name. She bit her lower lip in thought before sighing. Whatever! If that man wanted his car fixed, he could wait until the wolf inside was fed, otherwise she'd be nothing but a bitchy grump. Turing the wheel roughly to the right, Samantha, drove down the street and pulled up to the drive through.

She pulled out the burger place six minutes later with four hamburgers, two large fries, and an extra large coke-a-cola. So what if here eyes were bigger than her stomach!?!? If she didn't eat it all she could share with the customer, and if he didn't want, well, she had no problem stuffing it down or saving it for later. With one hand on the wheel and the other reaching into the to-go bag for french fries, Sam sped down the road to her destination. Luckily, there weren't any cops around because she was definitely speeding.

It wasn't long before she noticed a man standing near a stopped car on the side of the road. Sam pulled, the tow truck over so that both truck and car were facing hood to hood. It was only in case the man needed a jump start. She hopped out of the truck and wiped her hands on her shorts as she walked over to the man with a friendly smile. "I'm Samantha, we spoke on the phone." she realized that this was the part where she was suppose to make an excuse for not being here sooner, but couldn't think of one; only coming up with; "Hope your hungry." the comment was embarrassing. Of all the things she could have said in that moment, why did she have to say that. "Now, lets have a look under that hood, shall we?." she said in attempt to cover it up, while walking over to Castiel's car and propping the hood open and up.

© avey
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 02:03 AM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

Of course cars don't stop for no reason, but for him didn't make much of a difference in that moment. Too clueless to think of a better way to put it. When she asked if it's near the laundromat, his eyes went quickly around the place, searching for he thing she mentioned. Nothing in sight, but he took his time to search and the woman spoke again and then hang up, leaving the angel with his mouth slightly open, as he was trying to formulate an 'I don't see it' or 'I don't know'. Well, he wasn't helpful at all, but at least he was sure the street names were the good ones. This wasn't a very big town, but it wasn't a small one either. He hoped she knew her way around.

He let the phone fall on the driver seat through the open window and took another look around the place. While his eyes passed from building to building, they stopped on a particular one. "Oh, there it is!" he exclaimed out loud to himself. So she was right, and that meant she was on her way here.
He took a few steps near the car, slowly pacing around while looking at it. It was a cheap purchase, so it probably came with some problems, but it seemed to Castiel that the vehicle made the right noises and it worked well until now.

He didn't even notice how much time passes until he saw a tow truck coming his way, and stopping in front of his car. And he never actually waited for a mechanic before, so to him, her arrival was fast enough. The woman hopped out of the truck and approached him with a smile. She was beautiful, and the first thing that came into the angel's mind was what on earth was she doing working at a auto repair shop. It seemed to him that she should be a model or something like that, with other doing this kind of things for her.

It seemed normal for him to offer a smile as well, so his lips curved the slightest. Now he wanted to say 'hi' again, but he was a bit confused whether to call her Sam or Samantha. Her first choice of introducing herself was 'Sam', so that must be what most people call her. Then again, the moment she was here, she switched to Samantha, so that must be the choice for strangers and new people. But again, while he busied himself with his own thoughts, he missed his chance to say something, because she talked again, creating even more confusion in the angel's head. Hungry? "I am actually, but..." he paused just for a bit with his words, with curiosity on his face, but then she talked again and she occupied herself with his car, opening the hood.

He approached her, making a few steps towards the front of the car, but staying at a reasonable distance, so he won't bother her personal space. Personal space was something most people cared about a lot, he learned in the last years he tried to live with others. He leaned in a bit, to peek at what was under his car's hood. "Uhm, thank you for coming." he said, coughing a bit before talking. "Is there anything I can help with?" He was, of course at a loss with the problem, but he could offer his assistance with something physical. Although she was slim, he didn't assume she was physically weak. Working in this field probably builds a few muscles.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: <3
words: 597
PM •
^
SAMANTHA JANE HOWL
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 01:38 PM
WEREWOLF

Mechanic & Professor
Female
24 posts
member no. 71
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

She was a bit surprised when she heard Castiel say he was hungry. It miffed her because asking if he was hungry wasn't suppose to happen in the first place. It was just a random question that popped out of her mouth because she couldn't think of anything else. His comment sort of trailed off and made her wonder if he was one of those 'slow, short-bus riding, children you saw at school and weren't suppose to poke fun of. In which case, maybe she should slow her pace down; she wasn't normally this hyperactive anyway.

"O-oh, well in that case-" she started to say as she turned to face him, but suddenly stopped short when she saw his face. This was the first time Samantha was took notice of the her customer's face and had to do a double take when she noticed his deep green eyes that held layers and layers of emotions and stories. Her own blue eyes widened at the sight of them, amazed that such a handsome man could be so awkward with her on the phone and in person. A man with looks like that didn't just have no social skills. He had to be some kind of special, right?

But geez! That hair and body! Even though his clothes she could tell he had something that should be admired and touched. She was aware that she was staring, but really could not help it. The man she pictured over the phone in her head was someone much older and wrinkly than he. An aged, well worn man, that she would never in all her young years find attractive as the one standing in front of her now. The blonde she wolf turned her head away from him to silently mouth her amazement and reign her emotions in. She cleared her throat once before finally turning back to him.

He had said something else too, didn't he? She missed it, but it wasn't that hard to guess with the way he was leaning in close. She refused to admit that she was blushing because of the heat she felt coming from him because he was standing so close, but it was hard to ignore the warmth coming from her own face. Her heart wasn't pounding, it was just from the excitement of getting to fix up a car, she tried convincing herself. She took a deep breathe in and exhaled it slowly and softly because she didn't want to come off as offensive.

Sam turned her blue eyes back on Castiel and smiled lightly, "No need to thank me. Its my job and I enjoy doing it, so I was more than happy to come and help you out." Not really a lie, but not really a truth either. She had been a little upset about him interrupting her from getting good food, but she took care of that so she was okay now. Plus, Castiel being so attractive helped a lot too. "I don't need any help right now, so why don't you pick up that bag of food in the front seat of the truck and come over here and keep me company while I work?"

Her eyes scanned the engine again, not bothering to lift them as she said, "Oh! There's an extra large coke in there too. Feel free to help yourself if you aren't afraid of cooties." She wondered if she should add that there were two double cheeseburgers and fries in the bag, but thought better of it and decided not too. He would found out when he got the bag from her tow truck.

Her brow scrunched in confusion as she glanced at the car's insides; there was nothing obvious wrong with it; just like he said, but there wasn't anything un-obvious about it either. There were a few missing parts, but even with those missing that car should have been able to run. She bit her lip in concentration before leaning further under the hood of the car sticking her hands in hidden places that weren't all that visible for first glaces and looks. The valve springs were a bit tarnished and loose so they would need some slicking and tightening; an easy fix. And the oil definitely needed a change, she would get to hat later.

Samantha lent back and stood up, wiping her hands on her shorts and shit while looking back over to Castiel. "Good news and bad news." she smiled but didn't elaborate yet, waiting to see if he would ask for one or the other first.

© avey
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 10:13 PM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

Castiel went back to a straight position right away, when she turned around to him, talking. She started with some words, but then stopped. He looked at her with the curiosity of a little boy, still waiting after some seconds for her to continue her sentence. He wasn't sure if he should do something with that pause. It wasn't something awkward for him, since he wasn't familiar with the concept in this kind of situations, but he felt the need to keep his eyes on hers. She seemed so frail and innocent and at the same time, tough and like she has been through a lot in her life.

He sensed she was a werewolf. In so many years he would really have to be stupid to not make a difference with ease between species. He could also see her being as fierce as a wolf too. It seemed to him that it fitted her perfectly. He stopped the thought of ask her if she's OK, and to raise a hand to her upper arm, instead just giving her a genuine smile. Then she cleared her throat and turned around for a moment, just to come back to meet his gaze again with a smile herself. Well, it seemed to him that he handled the moment alright, if she was smiling now.

He listened intensively to what she said, being careful not to miss a single words. Seemed important to give her his full attention. When she mentioned the food in her truck, his eyes shifted briefly to that car, while she busied her view with the engine of his own ride. He wanted to go towards the truck, when she read her talk again. "No, of course not." he answered rather prompt, but a little hesitation could be sensed in his voice, as he wasn't sure what cooties were, but taking advantage of the fact that she couldn't see him, a little frown former on his face, while he walked to the car, opening the door from the seat next to the driver's. He grabbed the bag, and closed it back, going again near the front of his car, leaning with his side near the side mirror, putting the bag on the top of the car.

His eyes went automatically on the woman's leaned in body, but he quickly forced himself to look down, while she folded his arms a bit awkwardly for a moment, just to let them slide down again when she straightened and looked at him. She mentioned bad and good news. "Do I have to get another car?" the angel asked with a sigh and a bit amused. His hands went up to the bag on his car and picked it up, bringing it to his front, looking for a moment in it, then raising it to Sam. "Uhm, what are cooties?" he asked hesitantly, smiling sheepishly, while holding the bag for her. He decided to ask in the end, with the possibility of sounding stupid.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: <3
words: 504
PM •
^
SAMANTHA JANE HOWL
 Posted: Jul 6 2014, 04:56 AM
WEREWOLF

Mechanic & Professor
Female
24 posts
member no. 71
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He asked what cooties were and Samantha just couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles. Maybe he was home schooled or lived an extremely sheltered life because everyone knows what cooties are. Cooties was the word a child learned when the first started recognizing the other sex as the other sex. It was when girls noticed boys and boys noticed girls. It was premature practice mating ritual that every child on earth went through at some point in their lives. How could Sam explain something like that, especially to someone to someone with wondrous blue eyes like his?

Now that the she wolf thought about it, the man was attractive, very very attractive; but didn't seem to realize it otherwise he'd use it to his advantage. In way, his eyes didn't seem to match up with his face or body. His deep green eyes were were too child like and wise to be just a man's. Her laughter died down a little as she shamelessly gazed at him. Was she missing something? Some part of the puzzle or clue that would lead her to the answer on this mysterious being in front of her?

Although his demeanor, looks, and somewhat naive eyes had a certain charm and appeal to Samantha, the wolf inside would not let her shake off the curiosity and wariness when it came to what species Cas was. There was something about not knowing that seemed to suddenly unsettle her deep inside. She was perfectly alright with being in the dark about his species until a few seconds ago, but something about that question made the wolf curious. The wolf wondered if he was predator in sheep's clothing, causing Sam's behavior to shift just a little.

Her eyes darkened with with caution as her body tensed while she tentatively stepped forward sizing him up with looks and glances with a head and nose that stuck out like a dog's nose inhaling whatever she could. Sam wasn't aware of how close she was getting or the fact that she closed her eyes after being on a few meters away from his face and neck.

Cas had the most pleasant smell. It was like nothing she had ever smelled before. It was sweet yet musky and very overwhelming to the scenes, but not in an unpleasant manner; it was more like the type of overwhelming sensation that no being would ever want to let go of. It was a smell she wouldn't mind bottling up and saving for one those bad days when she couldn't muster a smile and was far beyond the point of being just moody.

The Howl werewolf must have looked rather amusing, even silly, with the closed eyes soft smile on her face. She must have looked something like a dog content to lay by their master's side in front of the fire on a cold winter day, just happy to be in the presence of the one the brings home the bacon and love. Sam's eyes suddenly flashed open and her face turned scarlet. That was something that had never happened to her before. 'So Embarrassing! I bet he thinks I'm weird now!' she thought to herself as she turned her face the other direction so Cas couldn't see the red color her face had turned. 'It would be just my luck to meet a decent guy and blow it because of something stupid and awkward.'

Her face was still tainted pinkish-red when she turned back to face him. This wasn't like her at all! Why in the world did she do something like that? It couldn't have been just instinctual, could it? It was way too weird to be an instinct. Maybe it was just the down side to being a werewolf, but thee was no use freaking out and over thinking it when it already happened. All she could do was hope that it could be forgotten and the drive to the garage and everything after would not be so tense and uncomfortable.

"T-t-that's never h-happened to me before!" she stuttered out lamely, "I promise! I have no idea what that was! But I promise it won't happen again!" Sam took more steps back and faced the car's engine again, a faint blush still in place. She ran her fingers through her blonde locks saying, "Oh Gosh, that was soo embarrassing! You must think i'm some kind of weirdo freak!?" , the werewolf asked in an exclamation sort of why while casting him a shy glance from over her shoulder as her body faced the engine with arms and hands bracing each side of the car for support.

Didn't he ask her a question earlier? What was it? She could not, for the life of her remember what it was. Her mind was so frazzled she couldn't think or focus correctly. He was still overwhelming her. All of her senses. All of her thoughts. everything. It was just a blur of different things right now. "I'm sorry. I think you asked me something earlier Castiel, what was it? I got distracted, i'm sorry." So distracted she said sorry twice. This was not normal, she needed to get a hold of herself. This was not professional! Damn that wolf side of her! His pleasant scent still flooded her nose and distorted the rest of whatever was left of her nose; she could only smell him. What was this man!?! She had to know! She shouldn't still be this primal and animistic; her father made sure to take care of stuff like this before she left for Belgrade! Sam had never been so embarrassed before in all her life, the ride to the auto-shop was going to kill her.

© avey
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 01:04 AM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

She started giggling at his question and he immediately regretted asking it, his face catching a slight redness. Of course she would laugh at it, when it seemed like such an obvious thing to know. But Cas never recalled hearing this term in all his years of studying humans. Maybe it was some kind of new disease, not very threatening, so people would still be able to joke about it even if they had it? No, that couldn’t be it.

But then her laughter stopped and her eyes were kept on him. Did he do something inappropriate? His gaze was puzzled as he tried to figure out what was causing her to intensely look at him. Maybe it was a natural reaction when meeting someone so clueless about probably obvious things. Cas really felt best all his years to just be an observer of the lives populating the planet, but he never really looked at the little things. It was always from the bigger picture’s angle, just seeing them as whole civilizations, empires, states, but rarely things like two individuals interacting; or some children playing.

Her next move made him gulp as Samantha closed in on him, and it seemed like she was trying to smell him. He wasn't sure what to make of that. And he was pretty certain he was freshly cleaned. But he did not dare to move not even an inch. She closed her eyes and a little smile appeared on her face. Maybe her werewolf senses were going for the food from the bag in his hands? His hands remained still, holding the bag in front of him, while his eyes drifted around the girl’s features. Her gold-spun hair framed her beautiful face perfectly, and the way her lips curved into a little content smile could make anyone agree that she seemed the picture of perfection.

While his eyes were wondering around her figure with warmth in them, her own suddenly opened and her complexion went from its natural color to a reddish tone. He was caught a bit out of guard by her sudden move and his face mirrored the coloring of her own. He was glad she turned around, in time maybe to miss that. But then she was facing him again, and he was just standing there speechless. He knew that most of his social interactions were awkward – they didn’t seem to him, but as far as he could tell from others, they were – but he could tell Sam was feeling uncomfortable now.

He didn’t know what to say, but then she started talking, a bit agitated. ”No, I…” he tried to talk, but she continued in the same tone, saying that it was embarrassing. What was? He didn’t get it why she was so nervous about all this and he wanted to say that it was OK, that he didn’t find it embarrassing at all. He was the awkward one here, not her.

His eyes followed her movement as she went to the engine and placed her hands on the car. He didn’t actually care right now about the question he had asked earlier. He only wanted to convince her that she didn’t do anything wrong. But he’d never been in this kind of situation. He didn’t know a squat about what he could do or say. So he swallowed slowly, trying to think fast of something. He just wanted to see her OK and not so agitated by, well, nothing.

He placed the bag once more on the top of the car and made the steps towards Sam, stopping next to her; slowly and with care, not to make her jump or think who knows what, he place his hand on one of hers on the edge of the car, leaning as she was, with his other placed also on the vehicle. ”Please don’t be so affected by this.” his face was smiling softly and his tone was a bit lower than usual. ”You didn’t do anything to make me think you’re a freak, or anything close to that.” his eyes were looking into hers and he was feeling a bit nervous about the choice of his actions. He didn’t quite get what just happened moments earlier. ”I’m sorry if I did anything to cause this. I am not fully aware of how what I do or say affect the ones near me, do if I was the cause of your distress, I apologize.”

He then moved a bit, straightening himself and leaning towards the top of the car, he retrieved the bag from there, one hand going in and then grabbing a wrapped hamburger. ”Will this help?” he extended his hand with the food to her, smiling. This was him trying to joke around. He wasn’t sure if it was him she smelled earlier, or maybe the food from the bag really made her smile in content like she did. Her face from earlier came in his head. How she was a bit leaned towards him with her eyes closed and her lips slightly curled. He would’ve liked to study that face more, but he wouldn’t dare to do that while her eyes were open and her knowing that.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: he really doesn't know what to do, but her tries
words: 870
PM •
^
SAMANTHA JANE HOWL
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 09:00 PM
WEREWOLF

Mechanic & Professor
Female
24 posts
member no. 71
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Why did he do that? Just stop in the middle of his sentences? It was annoying as hell. He was a grown man; too old to be holding back his words because he feels a little bashful. It wasn't the first time it happened and Samantha had a feeling that it wouldn't be the last either. Maybe he didn't know he was being so infuriating, or maybe he was just being polite, after all, she did just create an awkward situation that would leave anyone at a loss for words. Either way, she felt that it was up to her to say something because no should have to hold back their words for any which reason. He was just as much of a person as she was, therefore, he deserved to be heard.

Her wolf ears heard him swallow, causing her to wonder if what the wolf side of her did made him afraid of her. While it was the first time she and her inner wolf had gotten up close and personal with a stranger because of their smell, it was not the first time someone decided to keep their distant after learning she was a werewolf. She wasn't sure why, but the thought of Castiel being one of the distance keeping people made Samantha feel somewhat hollow inside. For some reason, she wanted to be liked by this being, not hated or disgusted. It wasn't normal to feel this way for a stranger, a being she just met only minuets ago.

Her eyes looked to the hand that Cas placed over hers and she could not stop the very small flare of red blood cells gathering in her cheeks nor the pace of her beating heart that seemed to have sped up the moment his skin touched hers. Samantha took a chance and looked up the man, her mixed green colored eyes meeting his bright old ones. His voice was so smooth and his smile so gentle that it made her feel as if he was being too kind to her. Was it possible for a man like this to exist? He had to be something special for him to be this way with her. It wasn't fair! Was he even aware of what his words were doing and making her feel her right now

She watched him reach for the bag of food she had offered him earlier and smiled when he offered it to her. He thought the cause of her sniffing him was because she was hungry, a rather cute and child like notion. A tender warmth spread throughout her entire body as unintentionally spoke her thoughts, muttering, "You're adorable..." It may have made her blush a little more but at this point she really did not care. The words he said really did a number on her, making her blissfully happy and tingly inside. How did he know that the words he said would make her feel better?

"I am really happy to hear you say that. It's been a while since I met someone like you. Someone who did not foolishly fear the wolf inside and run away the moment they learned exactly what I was." She looked to the wrapped the burger in his hands, biting her lip while deciding on weather or not to take up his joking offer. She locked eyes with him again, saying, "While meat does smell great and has the ability to make any situation better, it was your smell that attracted the attention of the she wolf inside" A soft breeze past the two of them by, lifting his scent into the air and dancing in front of her nose, causing her to smile as she inquired, "I've just never smelled anything like you before, and I hope I'm not being to bold or rude by asking what species you are? I can't seem to figure it out and I've got a great nose for detecting these sort of things."

NOTE shorter than my usual, but i like it. if it is too short and you can't reply let me know and i'll add more. (:
© avey
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 02:24 PM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

The girl muttered some words that made him shift uncomfortable. Was he adorable? He never got characterized like that by the people he interacted with. Granted, the little interactions he had with the world were hardly the type that could go to a casual social conversation, to make room for this kind of compliments.

She was not even close to give the impression that she was the kind of girl in need of saving or to be taken care of. But even so, Castiel found himself feeling the need to protect her. She seemed like a tough girl, ready to get through life without anyone’s help, and doing it perfectly fine. Even so, she showed her vulnerable sides too. And it seemed that the case here was the werewolf inside her.

He listened to her intensely, not really understanding why anyone would fear her. Yes, he could get why someone who want to hurt her to fear her, because she seemed like she could cause a concussion or two on her own. ”Then a lot of people are really stupid to run away from you, instead of towards you, like it would be more normal.” he sincerely said, not really realizing if it sounds weird or not the kind of thought to say out loud.

But her next words took him by surprise. His smell? His eye grew a bit more wider for a moment, as he listened to her. He never thought that his smell was something so interesting or different. After a moment, he realized her question and smiled warmly at her. ”There’s nothing rude about that.” She really was asking a natural question and he was always glad to answer it. ”Angel.” He wasn’t proud or ashamed of what she was, just indifferent in a way. He didn’t feel different from other species. Of course, demons were excluded, as he witnessed that they usually are worse than other species.

”But as what species do I come off as?” he asked, curiosity present in his voice, looking at Sam. He couldn’t shake the idea of how she could be so vulnerable and tough in the same time. She was a mystery for him, more than the rest of the things around him.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: it's perfect! <3 and don't make me feel bad, my post are usually shorter than what you see for yours as short!
words: 375

PM •
^
SAMANTHA JANE HOWL
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 09:09 PM
WEREWOLF

Mechanic & Professor
Female
24 posts
member no. 71
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Even though his words sounded a bit off, she got his point. He was so sincere and kind about it; everything about him so genuine that Samantha wanted to call him one of those rare pieces of stars that actually fall to earth instead of burning up in the atmosphere. He said it was stupid, but she thought it was only natural for someone to run away from the things they fear. Not everyone is brave enough to face the masked monsters they fear most in the world. All Sam could do was smile in return. There weren't enough terms in the world to express how grateful she was to him for saying those gentle words to her.

She was glad to hear that he didn't find her words rude, but was slightly stunned to hear that he was an Angel even though his smell seemed to fit the species. She hadn't really heard of them before and wasn't sure Angels had even existed, but Castiel said it was such certainty that there was no other choice but to believe that he was an Angel. Not that she wouldn't have believed him anyway, the man had yet to give her reason not to trust him.

When he asked what species he came off as to her, she paused, unsure of how to answer. "It was really hard for me to tell. At first I thought human, but then I caught a glimpse of your eyes and didn't know what to think." She glanced down at the engine before deciding that she should try and start the car to see what it sounds like and if the old car sounded sick or not. She wasn't ready to leave his side just yet, but she remembered why they were out here; she a job to do. Plus, it wasn't he end of their time because she still had to give him a tow. "Your eyes-" she glanced back up at the angel's green orbs, "They looked much too old to be a human's, so I was sure you had to be some sort of immortal creature, your smell kept throwing me off."

She pulled away and closed the hood of the car with a slam. She glanced at him again as she made her way over to the driver's side of the car. Placing her arms on the roof of the car, she said, "Ya know, its not unpleasant. Your smell." She shifted her weight from her right foot to her left. "Its a really great unforgettable one. There was something almost euphoric and serene about it." Sam's eyes glazed over as she brought the memory of his smell to her senses. "Like intoxicating, but in a good way because it flooded my senses, making me want more and calming me down. It's an aroma I really wouldn't mind inhaling for the rest of my life." She thought about it some more before smiling and looking back at him. "It made me think that you were some sort of special being, rare and amazing." She threw him a genuine smile, before adding, "In a way I guess I was right"

Her hand tapped on the hood for a few moments, thinking about her words and how he would react to them. She wondered if she should talk to him about his car or wait until he replied to what she just said. Maybe he would ask about it and save her the trouble since he seemed like such a one at time conversation type of way. Plus, she really did not want him to start saying something only to drop a few moments later and drive her nuts. In end she thought it safe, to ask one question, "Keys are in the ignition right?" Maybe it would get the ball rolling and if he stopped in the middle of his sentence again she swore she would say something to him about.

NOTE you're awesome, and so are your posts and replies. you might as well be my muse darling Ely <3
© avey
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CASTIEL LEO WHITE
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 11:36 PM
ANGEL

criminology
UNKNOWN
male
28 posts
member no. 42
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

He never really had this kind of encounter before. While he met others along his years on Earth, he usually came off as a human of he wasn't seen using his wings. He knew most angels had their wings out and showing, because it wasn't much they could do about that. He knew that angel were usually able to hide their wings after a couple of centuries of living with them and practicing it. It wasn't something that all of them could do. He learned the trick after going in his fifth century of life and even then he usually didn't need to hide them - one of the perks of living away from humans. So coming off as a human seemed like a good guess from anyone.

But Sam mentioned his eyes and he wasn't sure what she meant by that. He was ready to ask her, but then she started explaining herself, so he closed his slightly opened mouth that was ready to talk to listen carefully. When she mentioned that they seemed much too old, he gave a little smile, looking down for a moment. Not many people noticed that and it made him feel good that she did. His age wasn't something that many knew about, mainly because he didn't want to feel different because of it. He didn't want to be looked at as this wise knowledgeable being. He had seen a lot and been through enough things, but because of his isolation, he gave the impression of being really clueless about many things. And so, maybe some would be disappointed to know that a person so dense like he seemed could be so old.

He was trying to decide if he should mention his age or not, but of course, because he wasn't the most talkative person, and most of words were in the form of thoughts and spent most of their time in his head, she started talking again, while closing the hood of the car and moving to the door from the driver's seat side.

He never really thoughts about his smell before. And the way she was describing it actually made his face a bit warmer than usual. He wasn't aware that he was blushing, because he didn't know the feeling of it before. But her words were making him happy and not uncomfortable or ashamed, feelings with which he would associate the act of blushing usually. He wasn't sure what to say to that. A thank you didn't seem like the right thing and he felt like he should clear things up for her. He wasn't anything special in his opinion. And certainly not amazing. He took her words for what they were and he was content with himself hearing that something of his calmed someone and gave a sense of peace.

He just nodded at her question about the keys, as he found his words again. "I am nothing special, on the contrary." he said, shrugging a bit, but feeling he should add something more. "But for some reason, I am glad you see it that way." He wasn't sure if it was normal, but he didn't know it any other way than to say things as they were in his mind. He didn't talk a lot, but when he did, he would speak his mind. "Is it wrong that I am glad that you see me in some way that I don't see myself in? he asked, leaning his head a bit on one side.

"Should I have more car troubles in the future to keep myself around you?" he asked, with a smile, not sure if he made it obvious that it was said in a jokingly matter. Maybe coming from any other guy, it may have sounded like some sort of pick up line, but Castiel was oblivious to things like that.

TAG: Sammy || OOC: So sorry for the delay! I won't reply so late again!
words: 651
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!