there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Bacon!, Tag: Tessa
RYUUNOSUKE MINORU FUJIMOTO
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 04:54 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
"My outlaw eyes have seen their lies I choke on all they had to say When worlds collide what's left inside I hold on tight and hear you pray"
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I hold on tight and hear you pray

He wasn't sure why, or really when it started. Probably during his first trip out into the world last year. But once a week the cafeteria served real bacon for breakfast. Like the real stuff, thick cut, smoked, fried baccon! He stopped by every morning to see if that day was the day that week, and today was that day! Glorious, glorious that day! Bacon!

Of coarse the cafeteria was a strange place to be. He looked at the long rows of people eating their breakfast and was amazed at how many people did not have this glorious bacon on their plates. Sure he knew there were a couple shifters who were herbivores, but surely they could live in their human forms if they just tried it! He sighed, such was life lived fettered and chained. He remembered to grab some fruit and a bottle water before paying, though he wouldn't have been the only one walking away with only a plate of bacon, but one of those people was a rather rude werewolf, so what could be said?

Ryuu scanned the room looking for a place to sit and smiled, he loved to see people mingle in the cafeteria in the morning. Even when the dish of the gods wasn't served. He was big on turning species over to different species and growing together for the betterment of all. And as much as he sounded like a post card, it was a utopia he hoped to achieve one day. Perhaps he would build his own utopia with like minded people once he had enough. There were a few around who appreciated him for sending or bringing them here, but that would have to wait until after his breakfast of champions.

A quick glance around the room pointed him to a girl that was sitting a table full of shifters and weres... He knew some of them and walked over to say good morning then plopped himself right infront of her. He had to be radiating happiness and joy and light. God, he'd make himself sick if it wasn't over anything other then bacon day. "Mornin!" he said brightly. "I don't know you yet." He took a bite out of the bacon with some voracity. "I'm Ryuu. And you are?" he asked pointing the piece of sheer happiness at her with an obvious look of bliss on his face. Ah perfection! he thought.

Tessa | 320 | Lyrics credit to Alesana| Outfit
PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 06:31 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image
Tessa Keane viewed cafeteria's as a necessary evil. It was one of those places that she couldn't avoid other species, as much as she tried. At least most groups kept to their own, or at least similar groups did. Tessa had used this when walking in and narrowing in on a table. Happily there were three shifters there, she could tell them from the familar scent of human and animal other than wolf.

She wasn't too happy that a bunch of were's were there as she had a love hate relationship with werewolf kind, but at least none of those seated were the ones she hated. They were indifferent.

Having finally managed to develop a proper plan and being in the perfect year for searching for like-minded shifters, Tessa was excited for the hunt. As a predatory creature though she decided to make sure she had a full plate of food while sitting near prey-type animals, which were the shifters at the table that she saw currently.

As a lioness centric human she was mainly a carnivore. By the time she paid and was heading back, she had a plate that rivaled even the most voracious of male appetites. Most species were surprised at how such a small girl could eat so much, but they were clearly not ones that knew much about lionesses or shifter culture in general.

Thinking about the amount of food she had when she sat down she chuckled darkly. She remembered half starving herself during the daytime when she was younger, before her so called friends knew what she was. She had tried to eat the girly human stuff for a while. The greens were gag-worthy and when meat was okay it was too little. To make up for it she'd had to eat whole roasted pigs and the like to make up for it. But at the time it seemed worth it to fit in.

Tessa no longer cared to fit in with everyone, she had decided since various incidents, that from now on that others would have to deal with the real her. If they couldn't accept that then it was there loss. Although she herself was fairly picky about who she would even attempt conversation with.

Speaking of Tessa sat down and instantly made eye contact with each individual member of the table. As a lioness she had an intense, predatory stare that separated predators from prey quickly. Prey tended to be more submissive and froze at such a look, predators were more unpredictable. All three of the shifters looked down on their turn causing Tessa to smile. She generally preferred prey because they were easier to deal with.

Once that was taken care of, Tessa turned more aggressively to the wolves, but luckily all of them were betas so there was no problem there.

Tessa sighed happily having gone through all of the motions of average shifter/were etiquette. Now she could finally get to her meat. Her piles of unapologetic, glorious, in your face, meat. Today that happened to be bacon. She preferred other meat, but as long as meat was an option she was fine with it.

She grabbed a strip and popped it into her mouth, closing her eyes and imagining what it would have been like to hunt it. The lioness inside of her sighed contentedly remembering moves and smells while on a hunt. The fun cat and mouse-esque game of trapping your prey, playing with it, and then biting into it and tasting the freshness of the meat. The lioness was not concerned with cooked or uncooked, she enjoyed the whole process. Dragging the listless body home and sharing it with her pride.

The prey shifters around her squirmed noticably as their inner animals sensed her bloodlust. They were so on edge that when the non-shifter or were sat down and spoke they used the opportunity to bolt.

Tessa opened her eyes in surprise as she sensed someone with no animal qualities approach. She was a little disappointed that the prey shifters left but after a minutes thought realized that she really should have eaten elsewhere then joined them. Well next time perhaps. For now she had to figure out who this strange creature was talking to her and why.

He didn't smell of animal which was a minus, but he also didn't smell human (rotten or otherwise). Not having much interaction with a number of species at the university, she didn't know what he was.

Tessa thought it was odd that he would make an obvious statement like 'I don't know you yet.' But she couldn't dwell on it for long because after an introduction he had waved bacon in her face.

As with most aggressive predators Tessa's lioness took this as a challenge to gain said meat. She was a feline after all. So before she could even respond to his sentence she did what any feline predator would. She snatched the bacon in her mouth. Before she could register her own behavior the bacon was gone, happily on its way to her digestive system.

She frowned at her own behavior once she realized what she'd done. Not particularly because she may have stolen or insulted the strange boy, but more because she felt that behavior wasn't as regal as she generally acted. It was something she expected a werewolf to do. But a predator was a predator.

Still she decided she really should stock up on more food, if she'd been near the end of her plate she'd not have succumb to animal whim or instinct so easily.

Seeing as she just did something that she wasn't proud of, Tessa decided to do penance by actually answering the boys question. Normally for non-shifters or hybrids she would ignore them or berate them if they accidentally pushed her buttons. For her snafu she decided to at least treat him with the courtesy of knowing her name, or more accurately, tell him the name of the girl who'd eaten his strip of bacon right from under his nose.

"I'm Tessa," she tilted her head at him still annoyed that she didn't know what he was. Being the curious sort, Tessa decided to ask him in a round about way, "more importantly, shouldn't you be asking what I am? That's what I'd rather know during a first meeting with someone supernatural."

As if she had not done something extremely strange by eating his bacon, Tessa leaned back languidly as she waited for his response. If he didn't say it right away she'd have to begin to guess. Otherwise she'd have to tap into the schools computer system as she had for shifters to figure out what species he was.

"And if our situations were reversed, I'd think you'd be quite interested in knowing why I wasn't with my own kind, don't you think?"

Tessa ate her food as she waited for his answer. She didn't particularly want to repeat what she'd done before. Besides she would be able to think and act better on a full stomach, or at least a mostly full one.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 07:11 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
"My outlaw eyes have seen their lies I choke on all they had to say When worlds collide what's left inside I hold on tight and hear you pray"
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He should have sensed the fear, but he'd been to interested in a reason to sit down... The only time he'd seen the Zebra run was when a more predatory animal was oozing blood lust and she'd had no desire to go all, Zink the spotted Zebra and protector of the herd on them. He shrugged, and then...

TRAGEDY! What was this...?! She...! He was having trouble processing. Some power had to be laughing at him. He glanced at one of his were friends and didn't even to bother his laughing. His glorious bacon, just... She'd eaten it like girls usually ate strawberries from him! His... He pulled his piled plate away absent mindedly and tried to regain some footing. He cleared his throat and shut his gapping trap. "Well I'm..." Cough. "I'm Ryuu. And if it's that important to know I'm an angel, but I really don't care to be honest. It's the choices a person makes not their race that makes them who they are. Though I know enough about Sociology at this point to know that biology does play some part in how a person thinks..." He looked at her mouth wondering if the second part of that bacon bit had been as good as the first.

He shook himself mentally and leaned back as well. She wasn't so much relaxed as she was trying to get control, he'd seen it before. And he wasn't concerned even a little bit, he lived with a demon after all. He picked up another piece of bacon, and this time savored a bit when she said something to him along the lines of, "Go hang out with the other Angels, prick." He just smiled back at her. "Nope. But if you were me, someone born this century... Or hell, this millennia might be more appealing." He savored another bite. "I'm an angel, not many of my kind here, and the ones that are, are too ancient to know how to have fun." He popped a piece of fruit in his mouth to cleanse his pallet for more bacon.

"Not really," he replied. "I tend to make friends of all sorts, so people I don't often know all that well will come to act as a peace keeper... And besides... Does it really matter that I'm stuck to one form? I fly as good as any Bird I've met," he tried not to think about the pine tree that still bore a faintly human shape outside the Lit building, "and can get into trouble with any Dark Elf or Vampire." He shifted around for a piece of sausage, not as good as bacon, but still, it was good to get all the food groups in. "The way I see it, doesn't matter what you are, but who." This was bizarre... He didn't normally back pedal around the ladies... It must be the sweet smell of Bacon on the air that had him distracted.

"Besides," he pointed at her plate. "Any girl with a plate like that can call me friend." He surveyed another piece of ambrosia to devour, and safely away from the point where tragedy had struck before.

PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 08:53 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

Tessa watched Ryu's reaction to her taking of his bacon. She could actually taste the emotions coming off of him. The shock was an amusing flavor that she quite enjoyed although she was a bit thrown when he didn't react to what he was feeling. With such intense internal emotions one would normally lash out, but he was still attempting to be civil. It baffled her. If he was offended shouldn't he say so? Or act in some way. If he'd have taken her bacon she'd have bit his finger off, likely without remorse. Although she didn't know what angel tasted like. She might have had to spit it out anyway if it didn't taste good.

Damn, now she was curious, which did not bode well for her kind. She wondered how she could possibly manage to taste him without him noticing. That probably wasn't possible, yet she didn't think he'd say yes if she asked kindly for a bite. Particularly after the bacon incident. For now she'd have to just wait until he did something bite worthy. She did have her own set of morals after all.

She considered his words and frowned at him.
"You don't care that you're an angel?" she questioned, "that must be upsetting for your kind. I certainly care about what I am."

Tessa found something off in his logic. He had said that its the choices a person makes not their race that makes them who you are, but as an animalistic species, she found instinct often won out over choices, particularly on an empty stomach,

"My race makes me who I am. For example if I were a nymph I would not have eaten your bacon. Furthermore intention changes with biology. For example if I were a demon or dark elf I'd have still eaten your bacon, but more deliberately to upset you. If I were a vampire or a werewolf I would have skipped the bacon and bit you instead, without good reason. Although as a Were I may still have eaten the bacon as well. As it stands because I am a shifter I have to think of better reasons to bite you and if I were a human I'd have no reason to wish to do so. So you see biology changed the entire course of this conversation."

She ate more pieces of bacon as he spoke again. His next line of thinking seemed more logical to Tessa's mind, although she wasn't sure why he was smiling at her. So far she hadn't particularly done anything smile worthy. Then again if he was a masochist it would make sense, because he'd enjoy his own pain. Or perhaps he was one of those sorts who was interested in women who were big eaters. She wasn't quite sure so she decided to store that in mind for later analysis.

Tessa tried to consider what it would be like to be with old fashioned people, then she wrinkled her nose as the thought became unpleasant, she could see that being annoying. Although he wasn't exactly very similar to the stereotypes of angels that she'd seen on Television and the like.

"Ancient angels do sound intensely boring I must admit. Then again, your not exactly what I pictured as an angel either. You could have fun with them if you really wanted to however. People who are rigid are quite easy to perplex and to embarrass in a public setting."

As he spoke about making friends of various people, flying, birdlike natures, and getting into trouble Tessa began to form a general picture of who he was in her mind. She also mused that if she viewed angels as birds or bird shifters she'd be able to get along with them easier. Considering how many species she was against it really was easier when the ambiguous types became closer to allies than foes. Under this consideration she nodded to herself.

"I see, well then as you wish, I shall henceforth view you and your kind as bird people."

Ever since she had decided to become a different person and close herself off to the majority of the world, she found that people of kinds she didn't know, became harder to read and understand. Everything people did could be interpreted in various ways. Each of those interpretations could be wrong as well. Tessa once had interpreted humans as her friends, then they'd shown their true colors when she was not around. Perception was a very small part of the story.

When he mentioned her plate Tessa held it closer to her territoriality. Although it would give her a good reason to bite/taste him, she really didn't want to give up any meat and she was very territorial by nature. She questioned his meaning of , 'Any girl with a plate like that can call me friend.'

"I question your motives. Do you wish to make friends of women with voracious appetites because you feel it would be easier to take it from women then men or is that some sort of preference of yours? Do you occasionally eat vicariously through others as some do?"

Tessa was actually interested in that answer. If it was the former than it would clear up various issues and curiosities. Although it would send her into a territorial fit of rage. But eh, it had happened before and would likely repeat often until the end of her life.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 10:21 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He nodded at her, "Well yea, but most of them are to "pure' to care about people, or to come down and have a good time that's not at someone else's expense. You know, like... I think the last one I talked to who'd spent any amount of time around... Say a demon... Wouldn't even bother to talk about their kid or what had been their friend or lover. That's not the kind of life I want to live. I want to live in a place where everyone is just who they are and we don't judge people for what they can't control."

"Oh no," he corrected nonchalantly, apparently not insulted at all. "I care that I'm an Angel, it makes me who I am. But I don't care what other people are. There's good and evil in everyone. And what matters is which they choose." He listened to her a bit and nodded again. "Oh yea. But... The were would have bitten me? I've gotten into fist fights with a were and was never bitten." He looked at her and ripped into a piece of sausage. "Apparently I made a move on his mate by asking for a lighter." He glanced down the table at the guy. "We had a great laugh afterward. So, his biology thought I was a threat, he hit me. Once we figured it out though, we've been friends since. Me, him and his girl. If fact I'm one of the few guys that doesn't set him off when she's alone with me." He started to wave the sausage and thought about that poor lost bacon. Slowly he put the sausage down and shrugged, "So his choice was more important then his biology. Same with the Vampire that takes me to the Vampire bar... Interesting experience that one. Almost as fun and the Dryad who whooped me in last year's Dorm Hot Dog Eating contest..."

Her bird person comment tripped him up and he choked on a berry. After coughing for a moment he looked at her. "Bird people..." He wasn't sure the Shifter pack would like that... For that matter, neither would the ancients. "Well... If it makes you feel better... I guess..." For once in his life he was stumped at what to say... She'd one that one for sure. "Though I wouldn't tell anyone that... That I go by Ryuu is bad enough sometimes." He put a piece of bacon in his mouth to shut himself up. Seriously someone had to be doing this at his expense.

Ryuu stared at her for a long moment and the just laughed. He'd had people call him out before but this was funny. At least to him. "What? Me...? Steal...?" He laughed harder, trying not to spew pieces of masticated food onto the table. He took a deep breath and managed to calm himself down, well at least stop the laughing if not the ridiculous smiling. "No, sweat heart. If I want something, I earn it. Either that or I flirt a bit to get it, same thing really." He shrugged. Both sides of a coin this man. "No, I mean any girl that doesn't care how many trans or saturated fats are in a thing." He pointed directly at her bacon. "I know a werewolf girl, different girl, who won't eat anything that's not organic or anything fried. Even if it is bacon." He waved his hand as though logic should follow, then looked at her protective lean on her food. "No, no. I don't think anyone is easy enough or worth stealing from."

After another piece of fruit he decided this was getting depressing and tossed around for a change of topic. "So what do you do for fun Tessa?" he asked. A natural flirt maybe... Perhaps he could bring things back to where he was used to... Probably not. He didn't seem to have that kind of luck today... Even though it was Real Bacon Day.

PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 04:14 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image
“I want to live in a place where everyone is just who they are and we don't judge people for what they can't control."

Tessa could empathize with Ryu’s goal, it was after all close to her own, except she didn’t believe it was feasible with all kinds of species. It was hard enough trusting one person from ones own species, Tessa couldn’t imagine putting much faith into species she didn’t even know well. Plus she still could not believe that such a place could exist. For example if she were a gifted human, she would never be friends with a vampire or a werewolf, since she’d essentially be either dinner or if one took a fancy to them they could just as easily turn them. What if those things a person couldn’t control was fatal to a creature? Could this angel sacrifice his life to a friend for friendship? Should anyone do such a thing? And what of demons? Tessa did not have a lot of experience with demons, but supposedly they were evil by birth. Tessa knew that she had some gray areas about her, but she was not innately evil. In fact, once some time ago she was quite good.

“A noble goal,” Tessa acquiesced before chewing and swallowing a particularly big piece of ham, “but the only way I can see that working is if someone creates a place where all supernatural powers and instincts are extinguished. Some of what certain species cannot control is fatal to other species and what of species that are innately evil in there very design? Surely an angel must have issues with a demon?”

Tessa wasn’t sure if she were purposely baiting him or not with the last sentence. She felt oddly comfortably with this angel-being and it made her somewhat uncomfortable because she was very nervous to trust ‘an outsider.’ If what he had said earlier was right angels were not the benevolent beings that she had been told of as a child, but apathetic purists. Yet he somehow was not that way. So with angels perhaps it was nurture over nature. Could the same be said of some other species?

Tessa shook her head to clear it. She’d had many bad experiences with various species. But she still preferred anyone with powers to a regular human ever since she was found out for what she was. It hadn’t been just one person it had been all of them, so how could she ever think that it was a choice? Biology had to be why she was rejected and harmed. Because if it wasn’t then somehow it would be worse. If that were the case then there would be no reason to ever be friends with anyone even shifters. Because it would imply that every species even her own would eventually betray her, leaving her with the choice to either be alone forever or to cease to be at all.

Such thoughts lead to a dark path and Tessa closed her eyes to regain control after a wave of sorrow ran through her entire body. Somewhere not far down enough inside her, she must believe in the possibility that this world was cruel enough to leave her without anyone but family. And once they were gone there would be nobody. Tessa pretty much had nobody but family at the moment because she had needed time to develop a strategy to bring the shifters together. But now that she was prepared she intended to go forth and bring them into the pride. What if no one joined her? What if even they didn’t want her? Or worse, what if they joined and betrayed her? Her thoughts grew darker still and Tessa knew she had to put a stop to it. So she picked up her hand and slapped herself to get a grip. This wasn’t who she wanted to be. Sometimes she had all of the confidence in the world and she hated when she got gloomy. After the hit she was able to numb the pain with the other kind. She ate some more meat, which helped to relax her, and hoped that the topic would change soon so that she wouldn't have to go back to that dark place in her mind again for the moment.

At his question of whether the Were would have bitten him Tessa had an answer, but waited to the end of his story in order to answer him. She found his first story to be quite amusing, but was confused by the vampire bar situation and the Dryad eating contest. When he was finished on that end she responded,

“In such a situation a werewolf would have bit you and taken your meat instinctively. They are quite similar to dogs only they have more aggressive instincts, if they had only eaten one piece of meat they would likely have bitten you to distract you to take your meat as well, or simply because they thought you were teasing them. Your finger at least would have tasted good to them since it has bacon grease on it. They are quite hot headed generally. Of course since I’m not a Were, so I can’t know exactly how strong I’d feel about it, there is the off chance he wouldn't have bitten you, but he’d definitely have eaten the food, just as a dog would if you waved bacon in its face.”

The mating story intrigued Tessa. She was not entirely sure that she herself would ever have a real mate. She was not fond of her Lioness’ assertion that if she had a mate she would be okay with sharing him with other women. It was natural to her animal side, but her human side was as territorial as one could be. She didn't often concern herself because she didn't think it would really ever come up. She already had enough issues with relational trust as it was and really didn't want to make that part of her worse than it was. Plus she had many plans and a guy would just get in the way of them.

“Werewolves can be very overprotective, but if they stop for a minute and analyze they should be able to smell or feel attraction due to what your body emits. Although I’m not sure if angels have the same heat-like signatures to tell from. It would be likely that he’d be comfortable leaving you alone with her once he found out that you prefer men. That would be the easiest way to establish trust in you.”

She ate for a moment before continuing on to the Vampire part,

“As for the vampire if I were you I wouldn’t return with him to that bar, he could easily be bringing you as an eventually snack for himself and his friends. Or he is using a grand gesture to get into your pants. The latter is really up to you whether you like that or not. But no matter what, even if you can trust that one in particular as an anomaly, can you really trust all of his vampire friends? Is he strong enough to protect you from his brethren?”

Tessa decided not to comment on the Dryad part. After all she assumed both of them must have lost to a were or predatory shifter. It wasn’t possible for many others and unless it was blood sausage a vamp wouldn’t even be in the running. She was musing on this when the angel began to choke and have a coughing fit, she pushed his drink closer to him.

“It would make me feel better if you were a bird person, because then you’d be a shifter, and it would be easier that way. I don’t understand why someone would care what you wish to call yourself unless…are you perhaps a baby angel?” she questioned.

She knew nothing about angels so perhaps though he looked full body grown he would technically count as a baby or a child. With advanced mental development it could be possible, plus it would explain his naïve outlooks and child-like behavior. It would also explain why she was comfortable with him, but if this was so her previous commentary would be deemed inappropriate. Then again his wanting a lighter indicated that he smoked and that was also inappropriate in children.

His nickname confused her,

“Sweat heart? My heart is not particularly sweaty thanks.”

She continued to listen to his explanation and was somewhat satisfied by his answer, though she was still protective over her food. Then he asked her what she did for fun and Tessa frowned. She didn’t particularly feel that she had time for fun anymore. Her first few years at college she had been working hard on her studies and in her spare time she was developing a life plan with various goals and strategies for bringing together a group of her own kind. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d had hobbies that weren’t particularly for survival or a future political career. For example she took various forms of martial arts, but they were all a means to an end. Gymnastics had been to develop her human body to move as her lioness did. Nearly everything she did had a purpose and most of those were not fun. But now that she thought of it there were a few things that were fun,

“Transforming into my lioness and going on adventures is probably the biggest thing that I do for fun. Although I do get a perverse sort of pleasure from other activities, such as pissing off my enemies. You?”

She knew the polite thing was to ask him what he did for fun so she’d done it, but truth be told, that curious side of her wanted to know the answer. Although perhaps it had been in his previous discussions. He clearly hung out with various species for fun and enjoyed hot dogs and clubbing. Tessa only enjoyed clubbing for the sensual aspects of the dance. To more easily enthrall hormonal males when she was feeling particularly sensual. With the grace of a cat and the body of a gymnast she’d had quite good luck in those places. But as she didn’t socialize much with outsiders going to those places didn’t accomplish much. She’d have to ask him for a broader view of why people enjoyed those places, if he responded with the same example. Most likely he would, because after all how many things could one enjoy while going to school? For all her knowledge, strengths, and strategizing, Tessa herself was naïve in many ways.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 04:41 AM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

The pain on the face of the woman across from him was evident. He reached out to touch an arm, but thought about the bacon and rethought that action. He tilted his head and let her explain why she thought that people couldn’t live together. Then he shook his head. “She’s a great person actually, we go so she can avoid the Vampires that she wanted to avoid, and, before you ask, she has fed off of me, but only with my permission. That’s her way of controlling what she can’t, same with the werewolves, that’s why they have a special room here, something that helps them. And a dog wouldn’t necessarily bite me, most take the snack then lick my hand. Not to far off from what happened here no?” He smiled at the beauty and winked playfully.

Ryuu took a moment to think and address her question about the demons. “I live with a demon actually. She’s… I think the work I’ll use is, brain-washed. She thinks that… It’s hard with her, but only her.” He sighed, “I refuse to believe that people are evil just because they’re born a certain way. Such as me… If I was such a perfect person would I be oozing happy fluffy feelings like a walking marijuana high.” He waved his hand, “So I believe if I can be different then so can others. If Ambrlynn can just be friends with me, and if Rex and Bethanne can be friends with me and are willing to befriend Ambrlynn on my say so, then I will make friends with this demon and prove my case.” He shrugged and continued his way through his plate.

And she tripped him up again. He choked on a piece of bacon as he spazzed over being called a baby. And then he started laughing. “Well that’s one way of putting it.” He beat his chest trying to clear it out. “Angels have trouble having children with each other. It’s part of being an ancient, deathless race. So I’m one of a dozen ‘kids’ under a couple hundred years… Add to that… I can’t name another Angel under hundred off the top of my head.” He waved around the food in hand, this time careful to avoid getting close to the woman across from him. “So yea, I’m a bit of a baby at 24.”

”Really? You can’t just accept the charming, goof-ball in front of you?” He coughed around a piece of food that caused him to talk strangely, but he almost blushed at her. And here he was thinking he was getting back on his toes. He was such a flat-foot. “Ahem… Sorry, sweet. Sweet heart. I’m… It’s just not my lucky day… And here I was celebrating Bacon day.”

Tessa | 466 | Lyrics credit to Alesana| Outfit

PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 01:45 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

“I don’t remember licking you.” Tessa said with a frown at being compared to a dog.

Tessa didn’t understand how the angel could think a person who fed off him could be a friend. Then again offering himself like that was out of the realm of her possibility as well. Hell Tessa didn’t even offer the basic humanoid things anymore, like benefit of the doubt or even a soda. At least not to outsiders. Offering a part of herself wasn’t an option anymore.

“If she was that great of a person she wouldn’t take it even if you offered it to her on a silver platter. Most people are selfish by nature. You offer now and they’ll take a sip, but as time goes on they’ll take it all. “

Tessa paused as she thought back to some of her so called friends. What some had said behind her back all the while sweet to her face. Afraid of the beast, but quite willing to talk about her as if she were some kind of circus act for her amusement. She had been popular once, when nothing was known. Queen of the Jungle in various senses, but once they’d found out about the real her she became less than human to them. She became an animal, some barbaric savage for them to judge and toy with as they wanted. Or so they thought. Thinking about it made Tessa’s blood boil and somehow her own history rapped itself around what the vampire was doing to the angel. Bloodsuckers. Takers. Species who were human or who had started that way were repulsive to Tessa and this situation made her scratch long nails into the table as she said,

“How did she get your permission? Did she give you some sob story about how she hasn’t fed in so long because she’s afraid to hurt anyone? Or did she use sex? I would hope that the situation would be mutually beneficial at least. If not you should really draw up a contract. Letting someone leech off of you like that for free is unacceptable, unless perhaps that’s your kink. Maybe you enjoy pain or fangs or older women.”

Her anger slowed as she forced herself to see how it could be beneficial, but the beginning of her sentence had been practically rageful. Tessa needed to bring herself in check. Why should she care what an angel did? If they were martyr’s or gluttons for punishment it didn’t change anything about her. She would like to see a vampire try to sink his or her fangs into her. If they tried to feed off of her they’d very quickly become dinner themselves. Vampires may drain one of blood, but shifter’s in animal form were flesh eaters.

Tessa had never eaten human flesh because it seemed gross to her, too taboo, but she’d make an exception if her bloodlust ever ran too high.

Being very anti-demon, Tessa couldn’t follow the Angels line of logic there either. He was willing to do a lot of trusting just to prove a point. Tessa sighed as she felt he was acting naïve. It was more likely that by doing such a thing he and his friends would end up in deep trouble and he’d be proven that way. Although she had no personal experience with demon’s she’d heard enough to be wary. Born and bred to be evil. Tessa wasn’t willing to give demon’s the benefit of the doubt on that one. She’d given humans the benefit and look where it had gotten her. And while one could argue that rumors were not always true, it is also known that where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

“You seem to feel strongly about this. In that case I won’t try to talk you out of it, but don’t say I didn’t warn you fairly. Not all people are good. And some people who seek to uncorrupt others end up being corrupted themselves.”

She watched him begin to choke and weighed the pro’s and con’s of helping him. Thankfully he seemed to right himself before she actually had to make a decision. Then he explained the Angel thing, which was fairly interesting. Although she still couldn’t figure out what the equivalent of an angels lifespan compared with hers. She couldn’t see a discernable diaper or anything so clearly he was potty trained but else wise she didn’t get it. So she decided to ask, even though it was likely an inappropriate,

“When do you hit puberty? Or do angels not do that sort of thing?”

Tessa figured that Angels didn’t seem the type to be obsessed with procreation, which could be why they had trouble having them. Perhaps they were not as interested, being of a carnal nature. Or maybe her bird people idea had closer precedence. Did angels come from eggs?

“Do you come from eggs perhaps?”

Yep she actually went and asked that.

Tessa watched him cough now,

“Do angels normally have such problems with food ingestion and digestion? Or is this scenario contained under the heading of a not lucky day?” she asked before answering him, “I can accept that you exist. You are after all right in front of me.”

While Tessa could be rather cold to people who were not shifters, she did feel a bit bad for this poor baby angel. He was a nice chap for a non-shifter and she really did have quite a big maternal side.

“There’s no need to be embarrassed, I’m a shifter, I’ve seen a lot worse behavior in the animal world. At least you haven't licked yourself...yet.”

Well stranger things had happened.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 06:05 AM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

At first he thought about commenting and then looking at her, something played at his mind. He watched her carefully, weighing her behavior against each other and how hard she was. He worded his next comment carefully. "She can live off of synthetic or animal blood yea, but you can live off of plants too." He nodded his head at her plate. "You... What happened to you? No one hates people like that... Not even my roommate." He kept an appraising eye on her, perhaps it might be better to have let her say it... Oh well, done was done.

Ryuu arched an eyebrow. Someone once called it the devil's ability and he started doing it ever since. "Puberty? Already thinking about getting into my pants Tessa? I have to say I'm flattered." He smiled playfully and then wiggled those devil eyebrows at her. "Every angel is slightly different I was naturally birthed and grew up, but I'm not sure when exactly I entered puberty... I doubt any boy could tell you that exactly... Well beyond the voice thing that humans go through."

Her bird person comment tripped him up and he choked on a berry. After coughing for a moment he looked at her. "Bird people..." He wasn't sure the Shifter pack would like that... For that matter, neither would the ancients. "Well... If it makes you feel better... I guess..." For once in his life he was stumped at what to say... She'd one that one for sure. "Though I wouldn't tell anyone that... That I go by Ryuu is bad enough sometimes." He put a piece of bacon in his mouth to shut himself up. Seriously someone had to be doing this at his expense.

"No, just me being adorably unlucky. Can't swallow this ambrosia now... I should just give up, or buy a soda... Do you want a soda, I think a soda might be in order." He looked around to scout his soda machines from where he was. Then he closed his eyes like he was in pain and opened an eye at her. "To literal hun. I was asking if you could just take me as I am and not care what I am over who?" He shook his head.

He sighed and shook his head. "So you make enemies easily then? I can see that, what with you stealing poor guys bacon." He smiled and shrugged. "Well, me? I just enjoy having a good time, and I enjoy helping people finding the light within themselves. Sometimes they even over-lap."

PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 06:33 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image
Tessa shook her head,
“Actually I can’t. My human side may be able to live off of plants, but my lioness would literally starve. It’s already bad enough that she’s thin as is because I don’t eat the hundreds of pounds I should. Besides I don’t eat humans, I eat animals. Even then I give them a chance. I’m more human than those human slaughter houses. No guns, just skill.”

"You... What happened to you? No one hates people like that... Not even my roommate." .

Tessa was taken aback by his insight as well as his comment. Was he actually telling her that she was worse than a demon? She wasn’t sure if that hurt or pissed her off more. And when Tessa wasn’t sure between emotions she generally chooses her favorite. So she went with anger.

She supposed it must be easy for angels to judge, having few natural faults if any that she knew of, besides their apathetic nature to other beings. He didn’t have a problem with being some vampires snack, or sharing a room with a vampire, but her people issues somehow vaulted over all of those horrible beings? Well that was bull.

Her body tensed as she closed herself off. She didn’t even know this being and he didn’t know her. It was yet another reason to stick with her own kind. At least Shifters would understand her better, she had to believe that they wouldn’t be so quick to say one of there own was worse than a leech and a resident of hell.

Ryu may have not meant it that way, but that was the way that Tessa interpreted it. As for what happened what did he care? He would probably just say her feelings were invalid, that there were people with worse lives who were willing to give people another chance. He’d probably be right, but they weren’t Tessa. She wasn’t the type to be fooled twice.

“Let’s just say that Shifters did not have as easy of a transition as Angel’s may have had.” Tessa said despite debating on just getting up and leaving him.

What would an angel know about being rejected for what one was? Many people already believed in them before the great unveiling. Now whether it was myth, magic, or truth, the average human knew what they were and revered them. Angels were exalted in this world, raised up, given roles as protectors, messengers, above reproach. They weren’t degraded, humiliated, treated like less than humans. She was crazy to think a being like him could ever understand. Not to mention he was a baby angel. Even if he might eventually be able to understand, maybe he couldn’t now. And maybe being an Angel he never could. She wasn’t sure if she should begrudge him for that or not.

And what did it matter either way? It wasn’t like it would change anything. Everyone had to deal with the cards that they were dealt. Tessa was just trying to make the best plays with her own cards.

At his getting into pants statement Tessa’s eyebrows rose. Was he even allowed to say such things as an angel? She figured perhaps it was the playfulness that made it alright. But he did say that he was officially in puberty, by guess for some time now judging from the ease of his statement. Tessa wasn’t particularly one for the lovey-dovey stuff quite yet, but a girl had needs occasionally and let’s just say, he wouldn’t have been the first one who had met them. She toyed with the idea of a one night stand. He was attractive after all and she imagined that she could easily rock an angels world. Hell she’d rocked worlds for a number of very experienced men before. Felines were after all sensual in nature. But alas, she couldn’t get past the baby thing. That was a mood killer if ever there was one.

Tessa still didn’t get his point,
“What you are is who you are. What you are and who you come from preempts all other things in your life. Your life is different based on your species. You are treated differently based on your species. You can’t honestly tell me that you believe that all species are treated equally?”

She neither accepted nor turned down the soda. It would be rude to turn it down, but she didn’t feel comfortable accepting it either. Socially the receiving of a gift implies the future giving of one. Tessa didn’t want to owe anybody anything.

"So you make enemies easily then?”

Tessa smiled a little despite herself. This was certainly one rollercoaster of a conversation. Who knew that one could get so emotionally involved in a first time meeting with someone? She felt like she was going through a different mood every minute.

“Actually I try to make more enemies than I succeed in making actually.” Tessa admitted a little sourly.

This fact was actually a bit of a sore spot for the shifter. Quite frankly no matter how abrasive she was she had more rivals then enemies and more people who counted her as a friend than she wished. Which was odd because back when she’d thought she had made friends and was sweet, trusting, and naïve, she’d really had no real ones. Certainly not ones who would stick with you even as you told them to f- off. Now she couldn’t pay people stay away. She wasn’t sure which one was weirder.

“You offered the bacon.” Tessa insisted.

"Well, me? I just enjoy having a good time, and I enjoy helping people finding the light within themselves. Sometimes they even over-lap."

Tessa sometimes found herself jealous of people her age who were able to act selfishly and use the shield of youth to cover themselves. She didn’t feel that such a life could fit her currently. Since she’d been outed as a Shifter in school, Tessa thought towards the future, which sadly ate up a lot of time in the present. What others called the best years of her life were merely a means to an end. She needed a perfect record to accomplish her future. She couldn’t afford any messy paperwork.

That was why she’d only taken one day of personal time after her biggest trauma. That was why she went back to school when everything was still fresh in peoples minds. Why she’d taken abuse from her entire school for her last few years while they all ‘dealt’ with finding out that she was a shifter. She should have been the one explaining how hard it had been for her to deal with being something that very few people even knew about. Her kind had been one of the quieter and lesser known types. Shifter powers were so often associated with other beings because there was no one specific type of creature they turned into. Shifters had been labeled as different things all her life. In human minds Fox shifters became Tricksters and Kyuubi’s, Bat shifters became Vampires, Werewolves were added to the package for similarities, Frog shifters became victims of a witches curse, and so on.

It was a travesty to her people. With humans everything was so black and white and whatever label they wanted for things went and stuck. Vampires were rock stars and seducers, Werewolves were jocks, Angels were guardians, and Shifters…just weren’t. And even if they were believed in they were viewed as nothing more than the animals that were a part of them. Only the Native Americans held them in reverence. And they were few and far between as people.

Tessa shook her head to remind herself to stick with the conversation,

“It’s good that someone is looking for the good in others.” She conceded.

While she couldn’t do so herself, she did have to say that it was a quality she admired in others. A quality she admired in him although he might not be able to see that light in her. Perhaps her own light was more extinguished than she had thought. Or perhaps there hadn’t been much of one to begin with.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 04:09 AM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Ryuu snorted, noting her tense reaction. “You think the Ancients had it easy? Have you heard what humans think they are? So many are these hyper pure things who can’t have sex because it’s original sin. No, you were hurt. Repeatedly and badly if I miss my mark. The only people I’ve only seen so jaded were so often hurt that they don’t know how to respond any other way…” He fell silent thinking about it. “For all things considered to that end, you are safe here. Everyone here is just like you… Except the non-gifted and Gifted humans who live here that face the same thing you did day in and day out.” His voice got a little hard, obviously a piss point for him. “And me? Myself and anyone I recommend, you can count on us to be good people for a rocking good time in your human form.”

”Here?” he asked. “Werewolves have a bit of a raw deal with the werewolf room, but they normally don’t mind to much… Some even make a party of it.” He shrugged. “Beyond that, the only people who get a raw deal are those who are given it by other individuals, just like for humans out in the real world.” He sighed trying to weigh Tessa’s words. “We look for peace and acceptance here, and expect it and tend to give it.” His voice seemed a little bitter still, there was something obviously lacking.

He laughed. “I did not!” he was still laughing. “Oh, what ever, it’s not like I can only eat bacon after all. And if you starve like that, then you should eat what you can while you’re here, there’s often an allowance for people who have to eat more then they should be able to considering their light frames.” He shrugged returning to his plate for a moment. “Though, finding friends here is easier then finding enemies…” He began to chuckle again, “Well perhaps that might just be my cheery, ‘roll with it’ attitude and obnoxious ability to see the best in people.”

”More then you might think there are really. I have a whole race of people who define themselves by making people better. And a whole group of friends who think the same way to boot, no more then three of the same race.” He shrugged. “It’s easy to do, everyone has something about them that’s beautiful, if only they would just see it.”

Tessa | 411 | Lyrics credit to Alesana| Outfit
PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 06:48 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

Tessa actually laughed outloud at his indignation about people thinking that angels weren’t allowed to have sex. Seems like a bit of a sore spot for him. Wanting to pick at that scab a little longer to get him back for the nails he was hitting in the head Tessa pushed,

“Poor baby, your kind are not known for good sex. They must not have had it much back in the day, either that or it was nothing to tell home about.”

Ah goading, she enjoyed that. Put her back on a more usual footing. Although if she spoke honestly she’d probably just tell him that historically women were not prone to kiss and tell, for fear of being killed, shamed, tortured or married off. That was another thing to be annoyed about. Not only was her race degraded but so was her gender. Seriously, Tessa just couldn’t catch a break.

He went back to being a know it all and Tessa had to fight to stay still. His words made her want to bolt, but she was too proud to show weakness. She outright refused to do so. Wouldn’t that only prove his point.

“I’ve always been safe and still am. If I’d wanted to I could have ripped their faces from their bodies. Easily. Satisfactorily.” Tessa said coldly, she could have too, physically. Humans were pathetically fragile. For such a weak species they sure did talk a lot.

Tessa could have killed them with her bare hands, but her heart hadn’t let her.

At his suggestion that humans around here had it as bad as supernaturals did out there, Tessa nearly threw her tray at him. How dare he say such a thing? As if humans had the right to even be here. He spoke as if humans were something to care about.

“Well for there sakes I hope you’re a guardian angel,” Tessa said moving her face closer to his, “warn your human friends, because if I ever see a non-gifted human I’ll claw their faces off. As for the gifted ones, I think I’ll test them out.”

It was a threat and she expected him to spout some angelic nonsense or perhaps even threaten her back. Maybe get physical. Whatever it was she would take it. Even saying she’d do something to humans left a delicious taste in her mouth. Such vindication.

And then he was back to his sore spot. The sex thing. Telling him that he and his recommendations would be able to show her a rocking good time. In her human form of course. Tessa found this amusing and chuckled before answering,

“Aren’t you a bit young to be offering your and your friends services? Angelic prostitution is a new one I must say. Not sure how many people will go for that nitch. I think it might be better for you and your friends to go with more of a dating service. Angels are rather beautiful, but they aren’t well known for rocking peoples world in a carnal sense.”

She smirked harder when she thought about how he had specified her human form,

“Oh? Your kind not into pussy,” she paused before finishing, “cats.”

Tessa knew that she should eat more but it was a bother. Her lioness would have to deal with the occasional pig out for now, meanwhile she was using that allowance for greater causes.

“Though, finding friends here is easier then finding enemies…”

“Tell me about it.” Tessa grumbled.

She really didn’t know why so many other creatures were drawn to her despite her rudeness. Tessa sometimes felt she couldn’t do anything right. When she was nice she got fake friends, when rude supposedly real ones came out of the woodwork. Her life was very contrary.

He began to chuckle again, “Well perhaps that might just be my cheery, ‘roll with it’ attitude and obnoxious ability to see the best in people.”

“I’m sure you make many friends. Children usually do.” Tessa teased.

She ate the last pieces of meat on her plate as he spoke of goodness.

“Beauty is subjective and I hope you are right in the end. I feel that your world is a lot better than the real one.”

But Tessa preferred her own world to either of them. If she controlled it then no one could break it. Yes, a world of her own kind was still best.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 05:15 AM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He laughed at her, “Either that or they understood not to kiss and tell back then. You know they were a fair bit more kinky when there was nothing to do then we are publicly now.” He shrugged. “Our records are very different from anything out in the world.” He shrugged. “I ought to let you read them sometime, there’s some real bodice rippers in there.” He shrugged, there were a few out and about who had suffered the tricks he’s learned through those books. He took the goading and just smiled at her, here was little that he would rise to.

”But you didn’t, and that’s more telling about you then your current behavior. You’re a kind person and kind people inevitably find true friends who love and care about them. And kind people inevitably find happiness in being kind, not in being cruel.” He smiled at her and shook his head. So many wanted to pretend that they were harder then they had to be, it hurt him physically.

Ryuu shook his head. “And put them what you went through? Just because of something they can’t control? Just like unkind people put you through? No. I don’t believe that for a moment. You might be cruel enough to steal someone’s bacon from his fingers, but not so cruel as that I don’t think.” He leaned forward into her back. “They won’t need a guardian angel to protect them from you.” He kept his face straight, her was more then certain about that.

She was really pushing that sex thing again. He laughed at her, “You have your head in the gutter huh? I’m gunna have to find you a pride and a mate I think. Otherwise you’re just going to stay pent up. And there’s only a few of us who are actually angels. There’s only a few young ones like me.” Her comments about him being a child made him stick out his tongue. Not something normally in his idiom, but she was happy from it. “For being a child you’re offly into slipping into bed with me.” Teasing back was fun. No wonder she did it so much.

Tessa | 366 | Lyrics credit to Alesana| Outfit
PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 04:40 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

Being somewhat of a scholar herself, Tessa considered the probability of the people of history hiding such acts. She supposed some might be able to manage it, mostly of the male sort, or may-hap some women listed as single might not be as virginal or innocent as they’d like others to think. She supposed some spinsters might have ended that way because they couldn’t risk revealing that they’d had it before marriage. The first encounter in marriage often lent itself to public displays of bloody sheets, at least for humans. Seriously how could others not see the barbaric nature of ‘regulars’ as Tessa sometimes referred to non-gifted humans as.

His estimation of kinkiness caused her to pause as well. Technically speaking, it was probably the modern era that one out that way. For one thing the modern era had technology by its side, not to mention the internet. Enough said she thought. One computer could find an infinite amount of research on many topics. Plus tools for such things. Personality and societal changes made it much more acceptable to share information and not be shamed for basic wants or needs. Not to mention that Tessa felt those of past era’s had a harder life. She wouldn’t call making every single thing one needs around to sustain a family. Things must have improved in these areas for humans at least, although perhaps for angels it was easier back then. I mean go back a couple of hundred years ago and who would have turned down an angel? Not many. That’s for true.

The different records part intrigued her. She wanted more information about these records. It might be worth a bit of effort if she could track down some information on them, even career wise it might be a smart move.

“I would enjoy reading any records you have on angels. They are a species that I know very little about from an angelic perspective. It would be good to have both sides in order to compare them.”

”But you didn’t, and that’s more telling about you then your current behavior. You’re a kind person and kind people inevitably find true friends who love and care about them. And kind people inevitably find happiness in being kind, not in being cruel.”

An angel was calling her kind. Tessa really wanted to punish herself for that one. She wanted to disagree with his assessment though the truth was that she did not kill the people that she most wanted to. The conniving humans who saw her as they wanted to see her. Tessa found that to be a particular weakness and hoped to one day rectify it by at least getting some level of revenge. But that would only be handled with time, for now she merely said,

“It’s telling alright. It shows weakness and that is one thing I cannot afford. One day I’ll get rid of that part of me. The part that others are able to manipulate and the day I do, I will celebrate the improvement to the very core of my being.” Tessa spoke, eyes flashing.

Tessa wasn’t sure if Ryuu was attempting to incite her or not with his next words, but though she didn’t want to particularly be known for cruelty, she was pretty sure she didn’t mind if her enemies thought that.

His confident and bold statement of, “They won’t need a guardian angel to protect them from you,” held such certainty that Tessa felt the carnal need to disprove this. Perhaps it was her contrary nature, which helped choose her professional goal of Lawyer to begin as a stepping stone. Or perhaps it was because she really felt that she might do something to a human and she wanted something to balance out the difference between them. A guardian angel was just the ticket.

“We’ll see about that.”

At the mention of her being pent up Tessa frowned. Was she pent up? She had been a bit busy with school and her master plan, but had it been long enough that people would be able to notice? She wasn’t sure about that but she felt it wasn’t a necessity quite yet. Certainly not in that minute,

“I’m not sure I’m the mating kind,” Tessa said referring to the life-long sort. She wasn’t quite ready for a continual, monogamous relationship at this point in her life and at 21 that might mean she’d never be. The pride part she decided to add, “as for the pride I’m working on developing my own right now. It will be my life’s goal.”

She said the last part quite solemnly, because she meant it and practically her whole future planning had been consumed by such things. While most girls her age were focused on finding “the one” and making babies and living life for themselves, Tessa was different. All that took a back seat to her kind. Her future pride.

“For being a child you’re offly into slipping into bed with me.”

Tessa smiled as she felt her influence n his teasing statement. He really was like a kid, soaking it all up like a sponge, but at least this was an amusing attribute. Tessa toyed with a couple of comebacks on that one, but decided on a tease instead of an opinion,

“Well someone’s got to tuck you in.”

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 27 2014, 05:55 AM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Ryuu laughed at her. “I have one at my dorm I was thinking of giving to my roommate to make her laugh. It’s technically a human record of us, but it does prove that we can be impish and kinda not cool… It’s this account of a nun who got sexed by an angel… She was made a saint for it I think… ” He shrugged, “I guess even the people in the middle ages knew to respect a good orgasm given by a good person.” He chuckled, Obviously he found that story hilarious.

”Weakness?” he shook his head in disbelief at Tessa. “That’s a strength. Do you understand that for many people who feel spiritually about behavior to people, they strive to achieve what you can do naturally.” He pointed a finger at her. “You will celebrate the loss of the best part of you. The part that is better then evil and the part that makes you… “ He’d been about to say human, but under those circumstances, another word ought to be better he looked for the best word he could, rolling his eyes in his skull like that would help. “Sympathetic to the abused, and willing to fight to help them.” He smiled at her. “You are a very strong person Tessa. You just need some time here to see it.” He just shook her head at her venom. He sincerely hoped that he could help her find that strength inside and help her out of her shell of hard rock emotions.

His eyes lit up when she mentioned her life’s pursuit. “That’s wonderful Tessa! Are there many lions here? I don’t think I’ve met any… Though it wouldn’t surprise me if I did and just didn’t know about it… I tend not to care until people say something first. People are only people after all.” He shrugged and leaned in ready to here her story. But he did stick his tongue childishly out at her at the tuck in comment. “When ever you’d like sweet heart. When ever you’d like.” He winked roguishly at her. Let her come back from that one!

Tessa | 361 | Lyrics credit to Alesana| Outfit
PM • YIM
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!