there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

WHAT MAKES THE KETTLE WHISTLE?, --lyona
LIAM EMMET LOWE
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 02:49 AM
GIFTED HUMAN

Psychology | Intern
Male
16 posts
member no. 110
"I've been caught stealing; once when I was 5... I enjoy stealing. It's just as simple as that. Well, it's just a simple fact. When I want something, I don't want to pay for it. I walk right through the door. Walk right through the door. Hey all right! If I get by, it's mine. Mine all mine!"
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Who the fuck had brought him here?

Liam blinked in the painfully bright light glaring off the institutionally white walls and winced at the instant retinal hypersensitivity. Why hospitals insisted on being so migraine worthy was beyond him, but at least there was no mistaking where you were when you woke up in one. Or -- most likely, he decided in the haze of his slowly rousing mind -- “came to” might have been the proper term. He couldn’t quite remember everything, but this wasn’t the first time he had woken up in a hospital after a long night of touring bars on the main stretch.

Shading his eyes with one hand, the other reached up to rub at the soreness of his shadowed jaw. Someone hadn’t liked something he said -- that was all-too apparent. Again, it wouldn’t be a first. He could get a little careless when alcohol was involved, and, considering his last memory of the evening was ordering tequila shots with a trio of women without faces, Liam would bet consumption had been rather high. He licked his lips. The mixture of cotton-mouth dryness and the penny taste of blood was awful, and he vaguely wondered how long he had been here. And, where, exactly, was here? Yes, it was pretty obvious it was the hospital, but as long as he wasn’t in the--

EMERGENCY ROOM

“Shhhhhhhhh- it.” His tongue was thick in his desert of a mouth as he ventured another glanced around him and read the bright red, eighteen-inch high letters on the wall in front of him. Yes, they were exactly eighteen inches. He remembered when they were re-painting the waiting room way back when.

Having no intentions of being admitted, especially not here, Liam made to stand and leave, but his attempt was thwarted by the fact that his legs were not as awake as the rest of him. Feeling that jello-y weakness associated with both running a marathon and extreme inebriation, he only made it a few inches off the seat before his muscles quivered and gave up on him. Falling back into his chair, he let his head fall back limply and closed his eyes tight against the fluorescent lighting, and he winced again -- this time in mental anguish.

This was going to be a real shitty night.

PM • EMAIL •
^
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 10:00 PM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
"Say goodbye, as you dance with the devil tonight, Don't you dare look her in the eyes, As you dance with the devil tonight."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

I GOT SINNING ON MY MIND
SO TELL ME WHEN IT KICKS IN
SIPPING ON RED WINE

She never had a night of too much drinking or drugs when she was a human. She would sometimes get wasted, but never at the point of not being able to stand on her own feet. Needless to say that now it will never get there again. Maybe if she took two tequila bottles on her own, she might have some difficulties walking. But other than that, if she would actually have some real friends, she would definitely be the designated driver every time.

This night was something else though.

It wasn’t the first time Lyona found herself dragged by some random girls in the Aphrodite Halls to some girls’ parties in the dorms. She never thought she would enjoy this much company, but she was fairly OK with it. And some of the girl there knew how to party. Her partying style, with no limits and fears. Of course, for her it was never enough to drink some shots in the dorms and just get drunk. But most of the other girls weren’t so resistant. Except a demon girl, this night wasn’t different.

One of the girls suggested, as usual, to get the party moving to a club. Which they did. Lyona dressed casual as usual, not putting too much thought in her clothes. A strapless black top and some shorts the same non-color, paired with some ankle boots heels. She wasn’t the kind to go out of her way to dress to impress. If she wanted to do that, she won’t be relying on her clothes or hairstyle.

But as much as she wanted to dance all night long, somehow she ended up at the emergency room, waiting after one of the girl. She wasn’t sure how it was her that got there. She did’t even know the name of the girl, but when she got out of the club with a potential meal, she was almost passed out near her own vomit. ’For hell’s sake...’ She wasn’t one to care too much, but she wasn’t heartless - even it was a still heart.

She got her to the hospital, carrying her herself, and when the nurses took her, they said she needs to wait to fill some stupid forms. She rolled her eyes and went to take a seat, when she noticed a guy sleeping on one of the chairs there. Was he sleeping? By the condition he was in, he was most certainty passed out there. She walked to sit two chairs away from him, but keeping her eyes on his face. Even with his bruises and the blood, you could still see that he was an attractive man. ’Blood..’ her eyes flickered for a second at his mouth, from where she could sense the blood smell coming from. She couldn't tell what species he was. She propped her elbow on the side of her chair, and leaned a bit towards him while she held her head in her palm, studying him. At least she got a handsome guy to look out until she waited. He wasn't much of a company in this state though.

But then he woke up confused and in obvious pain. She did’t move from her position, still watching his moves, as he tried to mumble some curse and then ineffectively tried to get up, but ended up back in his chair, closing his eyes.

”Looks like you had an interesting night.” she smiled, her head still propped in her hand and turned towards him, while she leaned her head on one side for a bit.

NOTES notes go hereee
MADE WITH BY IVY

PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!