there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Classic Greek Love, Hades Want Add
BREEZY!
 Posted: Aug 13 2014, 05:26 PM
MOD

King Loki the magnificent
Female
28 posts
member no. 76
"see my crown and know that i am king. i love their endless worshiping. its best to keep me pleased, so don't mess with me."
Bree IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Hades Artagnan ancient demon king
HADES
better to reign over hell than serve heaven
5000+▲ love interest ▲ dark

My mind walks faster than I am capable of running, so when it finally slowed down, this idea was embedded into my head and stuck there like a barnacle clinging to life on the side of a pier. It wouldn't stop fan-girling to me about how a Hades and Persephone love story/plot in the form of supernatural species would be simply amazing and absolutely to die for. (Also, me talking about this with Elyiz over skype solidified the idea even more. So thank you to her for helping me out with this.) If you are familiar with the myth, then I would image this sort of plot would be rated M for mature. Although, Beauty and the Beast is kind of similar to this Greek Myth love story thing, so I'm sure when can put some of that in to this estranged love story plot.

Usually I would be all over the dark characters, but I kind of want a change of pace and decided to steal Persephone; as none of my characters are soft like her. I was planning on making Persephone a gifted human with a plant manipulation power, that way it sort of resembles the actual Persephone, who was, not only known as queen of the underworld, but also known as the goddess of spring growth. I decided to make Persephone human, that way the myth/story/plot could start from the very beginning, when she catches Hades' eye and he decides that he can no longer live without her in his life and formulate plans to kidnap her and keep her forever.

In my head, Hades is a demon, mainly because I feel the whole vampire becoming obsessed with a human and changing her because he loves her and just can not live without her is a little over used. Furthermore, I feel like his personality would be more closely related to that of a demons. Plus, if Hades does decide that he wants to make Persephone an immortal, I'm sure he can get a vampire to do the job for him. Which, ultimately leaves room for bigger plots and more Drama, especially if the one that turns Persephone does not want to hand her over to Hades once she is turned. And if your worried about him being a Demon and not being able to handle a newborn vampire, then my shaky logic says that he is old enough to know the ropes of a vampire and probably would not let anyone else be that close to her.

Anyway, I see Hades as a demon who is ancient and has many strong ties with other supernaturals, mostly the ones whose families are old and slightly well known. Kind of like a mafia boss type or gang leader, he's probably running a dirty organization underground in the supernatural community. He has his fingers in so many different pies and affirs, that he may as well rule the underworld, hence, him being the ancient demon king. (but that's just a suggestion and what I think) I see him as being some what cold and a little aloof. Definitely, a bit cruel and a aggressive. Maybe even controlling or bossy with hints of jealous possessiveness. But you can give or take whatever you like because this is based off of a myth. Feel free to give him traits that you think the actual Hades would have. Though, i would imagine those traits being toned down a bit after Persephone comes into the picture.

I'm going to use, Imogen Poots for the face of Persephone, I also wanted to make her fairly young, as in eighteen, nineteen, or twenty. For me, in my head, Hades might be a little older looking, while Persephone is quite youthful and young looking. But it doesn't have to be this way if you don't want it to. You can chose who ever you want for a face claim, however, I don't want a face too young. Henrey Cavill, Luke Evans, Richard Armitage, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Michael Fassbender, and an older Gaspard Ulliel are just some suggestions. And of corse the name is open, as well. Feel free to do with that what you will. (:

PM • EMAIL • AIM
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!