there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Sweet Dreams and Sour Mornings (M), Celena & Cyrus
CELENA MARIE KANE
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 03:47 AM
DEMON

Music Composition
Female
23 posts
member no. 113
"N/A"
Celena IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Beautiful Dreamer
The number of nights that Celena had simply misplaced were too numerous to count, most of the time however they came and went without much of a hitch. The previous night was bound to be one of those nights, she’d simply set it up that way. She’d begun with a tiny little pill and let things spiral out of control from there. Somewhere around the third or fourth bottle service she had completely lost track of the evening, which left at least five or six hours unaccounted for. Luckily when she stirred to life the sights and scents that engulfed her were relatively familiar… at least familiar enough not to set off any alarms. The rumpled sheets were her own, that perfect deteriorated shade of blue that had once been perfectly cobalt, before being washed a few dozen times. A quick turn among them resulted in an equally acquainted squeak of her bedframe, which only served to further put her mind at rest.

Convinced she was home and that the night hadn’t ended tragically she pulled the sheets up higher upon her shoulder only to freeze the moment she heard something startling. It wasn’t that it was uncommon for her to hear people rummaging about her dorm, quite the contrary in fact, what was disturbing was that she didn’t remember coming home with anyone the night before. Frozen in place she stared off at the wall nearby, trying to replay the night in her mind and yet every time she attempted to set the reel the frames seemed to garble and disappear round about three in the morning. Sure she remembered a guy or two, alright probably more like five, but she couldn’t think of one in particular that she had spent a significant amount of time with.

How bad could it really be? That was the question that finally sedated her, allowing her to relax just enough to climb out of bed. Planting her feet on the floor she inwardly groaned as her soles slid naked over the laminate; apparently whomever she had come home with she’d gone far enough to peel away the thigh highs and boots… what else was she missing? A little start had her hands jumping to her body to touch upon cotton. Cotton? Tugging on the shirt she pulled it out away from her body and stared down at it in obvious disbelief. Who on Earth did this belong to? Judging by the size of it, it had to belong to the mystery man. Great, so she’d lost her clothes somewhere throughout the night, then replaced them with his shirt… this was really shaping out to be a bit more disturbing than she had originally thought.

Standing up at long last she pushed her hands through the mess of platinum blonde hair that sat atop her head, giving her scalp a good rake of her nails as she headed in the direction of the noise. Why couldn’t he have just gotten up and left? That was the responsible thing to do when you had a one night stand, wasn’t it? Rounding the corner she paused, dropping her arms fully, and allowing her shoulders to sink as she stared vacantly at the man’s back. “What are you doing?” Before she could even think it through she opened her mouth and called him out on his inappropriate behavior. Even if he didn’t know that common courtesy when it came to a dirty romp was to leave before your partner woke up, he should have known you don’t go through someone’s kitchen, least of all their fridge.

“Don’t you have somewhere you need to be?” There was a little disbelief in her tone, twisting the normally succulent syllables into an accusation of sorts. The unstated, anywhere but here, was heavily implied. At least she was being relatively polite, for her, and not just kicking him out. At the very least she had thought she should get his name, but then that was before she caught him going through her food. Now she just wanted to kick him out and get on with her day… which one might add consisted of crawling back into bed and sleeping until the sun went down.
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CYRUS BRAXTON PETROV
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 06:58 AM
NAIAD

Fine Arts & Film
Male
32 posts
member no. 60
"i'm hard to love and i don't make it easy. you say that you need me and i know i don't deserve it, but i love that you love me anyway."
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Give me a love like never before
because lately I've been waking up and craving so much more

Being the first to wake up after a great night of fun wasn't totally uncommon for the naiad; and putting in the fact that he was somewhat of a light sleeper, it only made sense that the nymph would be the one to wake up first. If she knew he was gazing at her sleeping face, she would surely call him a creep or a perv or a weirdo, but looking at her like this, he really could not help it. Celena looked so beautiful when she slept, so far from demonic and so close to angelic. The thought caused a goofy smile to play upon his face, she would probably hit him if she found out his exact thoughts. There was no way any demon would tolerate someone calling them an angel, even if it was a compliment.

Cyrus sighed wistfully as he carefully rolled out of bed. He made sure to keep silent so he would not wake her up. Grabbing his boxers from the floor and tugging them on, the nymph ran his fingers through his short brown hair, messing it up even more as he moseyed out of the bedroom. A nice deep yawn escaped from his mouth as stretched his arms above his head, followed by a grumbling noise from his toned stomach.

He grinned as the sight of the kitchen and its fridge came into his line of sight. 'Perfect!' he thought to himself as he padded over to the fridge, 'I'm starved.' His locked onto the carton of Sunny D as soon as he opened the refrigerator. Cyrus, not wanting drink out the jug since this wasn't his place, rummaged around the draws and cabinets looking for glass to pour morning cure in. He may not have gotten that drunk last night, but he did have something of a knocking headache. Using his but to close the fridge door, he set the glass on the island counter top and filled it up yellowy goodness.

He didn't bother putting the Sunny D away as he sipped out of his freshly poured glass because he was sure he was going to have more later. His blue eyes set themselves on the pantry door, and he hurriedly walked over; not wanting to spare a moments notice in order to find something that shut his stomach up.

He was happy to see that the Lovely Celena had a mountain storage of yummy snacks and even happier to find out that they were all some of the best brands. He immediately reached for a peanut butter granola bar. He wasted no time tearing it open and sticking it in his mouth before bending over and raiding the pantry for even more snacks to satisfy the monster that was growling in his belly.

He didn't hear Celene approaching, so he was startled to hear her calling out to him and asking him what he was doing. He was so startled, that he managed to hit his head on the pantry door when he straightened up to greet the beautiful Celena. He didn't voice his pain only mouthed it quietly as he glared at the wooden thing.

When his eyes finally met with hers, he smiled. It should be obvious what he was doing, searching for something yummy to chow down on. His cheeks looked like a chipmunks full of nuts as he chewed and swallowed the granola bar in his mouth before speaking. "Ya got some pretty great food in here, Celena." he said, not bothering to state his purpose or answer her obvious question. "I love these peanut butter granola bars, stimulates brain activity" he added, not realizing that he let his inner genius slip as he continued peering into the kitchenette.

"As for you're other question..." he started, trailing off as picked up a bag of Cheetos. He knew it was more romantic to offer her something, or better yet, offer to pay for breakfast or even cook it, but he was feeling a bit lazy and only wanted to cuddle on the couch, watching cartoons with the beautiful blonde woman standing in the door way in his shirt. She looked great in it, but she probably did not need him to to tell her that which she already knew. His eyes flickered back over to Celena's, a serious tone in his own as he told her, "The only place I need to be is right here with you." then he grinned and added, "Plus, my flat is all the way on the other side of campus and I don't really want to walk that far."

tag:Angel w/ Celena | words: 769 | | ♥ amanda
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CELENA MARIE KANE
 Posted: Jul 30 2014, 07:54 AM
DEMON

Music Composition
Female
23 posts
member no. 113
"N/A"
Celena IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Beautiful Dreamer
God help him if Celena ever found out that he had watched her sleep or for that matter if she discovered what it was he was thinking as he watched her sleep. No matter how complimentary there were very few things he could have called her that would have struck a more offensive chord than being called an angel, no matter what his intention might have been behind the statement. As it was she was as blissfully unaware of that thought as she was the ones that had driven him to begin rummaging through her kitchen as though he lived there. The extent of his robbery was only beginning to become apparent as her gaze shifted over the counters to take in the juice still sitting out before returning to him as he glared at her cabinetry as though it had committed a crime by being there for him to hit his head. Truth be told she couldn’t help but think he deserved the blow and a whole lot more for what he was doing.

If she thought any part of his behavior or appearance was cute it certainly didn’t show, in fact her expression was relatively stern as she waited for a response, which surprisingly didn’t take away from the fact that she was in fact quite beautiful. When his eyes met her own she simply narrowed her stare a bit further, glaring at that blue eyed chipmunk as though the look alone could slap the granola right out of his mouth. “Yeah, I am well aware of that, I bought it so that I could eat it.” The emphasis of course was on the personal pronoun, it was her food and she wanted to eat it, not share it with some stranger that needed to learn the proper etiquette of a one night stand. But was he really a stranger? He knew her name, which meant that he was at least a step or two ahead of her in the memory department. Maybe he just hadn’t been as wasted as she was… big surprise there, most people never got a trashed as she did.

She couldn’t help but feel a little twinge of irritation flutter through her, manifesting in the physical twitch of her jaw muscle as he went right back to peering through her shelves. Was this kid serious? Did he really not get the hint that she didn’t want him pawing his way through her groceries? A little growl was working its way up her throat when he started to speak once more, grabbing her Cheetos in the process. When he looked her way however and finished his statement with that serious tone in his voice she damn near died… literally… there was some choking involved and she hadn’t even been drinking or eating anything. A cough or two later and a slap of her hand on the countertop and she finally managed to catch her breath and squeak an, “Excuse me?” before she went to find something a bit more capable of clearing her throat and mind than her saliva.

The Sunny D was snatched off the counter and she went for a glass, but that wouldn’t be all she was going to use for that early morning cocktail. Pouring about half a glass full of the juice she finished off the remains with some vodka that she fetched from the freezer. The whole process was quick as could be and she was stirring the mixture with her finger and tucking it between her lips to suck the tangy sweet liquid from her the surface before letting it loose with a pop and pointing it in his direction. “You are not staying here.” If he thought any differently than he was sorely mistaken, but she would make that clear soon enough. “I don’t even know your name…” As if it really mattered? Well in this circumstance it totally did.

Picking up her glass she downed a quick gulp of the strongly twisted cocktail before lowering the butt of it right back down to the counter once more. Licking the remnants of the drink from her lips she steadied her resolve with a slow inhalation before continuing on with her thoughts on the matter. “This… I am sure this was great… but it was a one night stand. You are supposed to put your pants back on and slip out before I wake up, not go rifling through my things.” Speaking of which… she made a point of marching over to him and grabbing the bag of chips and tugging it out of his hand so she could bring the bag protectively toward her chest. “God you act like you’ve never done this before or something.” Or maybe he did and he just didn’t understand or care about the details, either way she was going to educate him on his way out.
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CYRUS BRAXTON PETROV
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 05:20 AM
NAIAD

Fine Arts & Film
Male
32 posts
member no. 60
"i'm hard to love and i don't make it easy. you say that you need me and i know i don't deserve it, but i love that you love me anyway."
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He didn't know why she was so upset about the whole food thing. Sharing is caring is a great motto everyone should embrace not matter the species. There was no need for the personal pronoun stressing, he knew it was her food, she didn't need to get all possessive and werewolf about it. She acted like she didn't even know who he was. They spent a great passionate night together and now she treated him like a stranger, acting like she didn't know his name. He wanted to hear her say it so badly, sort of like the way she did last night when she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

The way she seemed to falter after his last comment did not escape his notice as he continued to unabashedly stare at the beautiful blonde demon. The way she chocked over her words about his romantic response to her last question came off as cute to the fifty-three year old naiad nymph. He assumed that she was embarrassed, and by the way her head was turned, guessed that she didn't want him to see exactly how much her words effected her. Cyrus smiled, the thought of his words being the cause to her cute reaction made him feel somewhat smug inside, making a tough demon look the way she did may as well be an accomplishment.

He was rather surprised though, when Celena slammed her had onto the counter with a loud slap. He just blinked at her when she said excuse me and took a bite out of the unfinished peanut butter granola bar in his hand. He continued to stare as he chewed, but managed to raise his eyebrows when she rummaged around her cabinets looking for a glass and what appeared to be vodka. "Ya sure that's a good idea?" he mumbled aloud, concern filling his voice. After all she did just wake up, but the naiad supposed that it was four o'clock somewhere and shrugged his shoulders; she was old enough to know what she was doing. Although, he couldn't help but wonder what sort of effects her actions would cause so early in the morning.

He bent over and resumed his search in the food cabinet. He wondered if he would take another bag of chips out or if she would just rip it out of his hands again. Maybe Cheetos are her favorite' he mused to himself as he stared at the the bag in his hands. His blue eyes locked onto a cereal box just as Celena spoke up again. This time she told him that he wasn't staying here and that she did not even know his name, causing Cyrus to halt his search and turn around to look at her.

"Come on now, that's hurtful." he said, with a hurt look on his face and in his eyes as he gazed at her from his spot in front of the pantry, "You seemed pretty in love with my name last night, Celena." he said, adding bit of flirt to his still very hurt tone, "Couldn't stop saying it as you rode on top of me, giving you and me the greatest pleasure imaginable. I bet even the neighbors know my name." He looked back down into the pantry. How could she not remember his name? "I'm sure it will all come back to soon. It be awful if you never managed to remember the heavenly bliss I gave you."

Feeling hurt, and not really caring about what he ate anymore, Cyrus grabbed the cereal box and set it onto the counter. It seemed like she had downed the glass, not missing or wasting a single drop of its contents. Her next words may have been a little gentler but, it did not negate the fact that they stung. He wasn't going anywhere. He was a little taken aback when she stormed over and grabbed the bad of chips from his hand, saying something about how he had never doe this before.

He looked down at the box in his other hand and sighed. "How can it be great if you don't remember anything about it?" he asked, his lower back leaning against the counter as he looked at her. "I couldn't find my pants, and I don't think you'd be so cruel as to kick me out of your flat naked" He grabbed the cereal box he set down earlier and opened it. Cyrus did not other to look at its contents as he reached in and grabbed a handful of the dray stuff. "Besides, you've got my shirt on" he pointed out to her after chewing and swallowing the mouthful of dry cereal "Looks good on you by the way, though, you probably didn't need me to tell ya that."

He shook up the box in his left hand, its contents making noise as the pieces tried to fill up the empty places. His bright blue eyes flickered over to the fridge; 'maybe I can offer to make us omelets.' he thought to himself, knowing that Cheetos and cereal would not be enough to fill the two of them up. He looked back over to Celena, "I can make us breakfast as you find something good to watch on TV." he stated, grabbing another handful of dry cereal and popping it in his mouth, "If you want me too that is...?" he added, not bothering swallow his mouth full of food. He wasn't sure if she wanted to cook while he channel surfed, which is why he asked. Either activity would include work, something Cyrus wasn't too fond of, but would do anyway if it meant making Celena happier.

tag:Angel w/ Celena | words: 951 | | ♥ amanda
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CELENA MARIE KANE
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 05:53 AM
DEMON

Music Composition
Female
23 posts
member no. 113
"N/A"
Celena IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Beautiful Dreamer
Caring wasn’t exactly high up on Celena’s list of priorities. Honestly when it came right down to it she was probably the person least likely to start sharing or caring unless she was downright forced into the situation – which given the recent development might just end up happening. Every attempt she had made up to that point to get it across to him that he was crossing boundaries she wasn’t comfortable with just seemed to fall flat, which was considerably more frustrating than she had ever expected. Was he deliberately trying to ignore what she was trying to say or was he just really that naïve when it came to things like this? Either way she wasn’t entirely sure what to do with him without physically trying to shove him out the door.

When she faltered it only served to frustrate her further. What was it about emotions that got her all twitchy? Even the thought of someone sticking around for the long haul because he thought he belonged there made her nervous. The sensation only grew increasingly pressing as he continued to linger, despite everything she had done up to that point. A drink was seriously the starting point to get her mood headed in the right direction… something, anything really, that could take the edge off her nerves and keep her from going off the deep end. “It’s a wonderful idea,” if he started giving her a lecture about her habits, he was definitely going to get the boot, wait why wasn’t he definitely getting it no matter what?

This was exactly the kind of thing that made it overwhelmingly apparent that he needed to go and soon. Apparently breaking the news to him that she couldn’t even remember his name was good enough to get the ball rolling or so she assumed when he looked back her way. Sadly the expression he wore told her before he even opened his mouth that this was not going to be as easy as wham, bam, thank you… mister. If she was preparing to apologize for hurting him it never happened, though her mouth did go a little slack when he went on to describe their night together, in fact those pretty lips of hers were damn near circular by the time he got around to talking about the neighbors.

Shake it off girl, was the first thing that came to mind before she physically tossed her head then gathered her thoughts. “Okay look, I am sure last night was amazing and I was wailing your name like a banshee, but I was drunk… drunk and probably really high, we can just go with trashed, that seems fitting. Any way you look at it, I don’t really recall any of what happened last night, I am not even sure where I met you or how we got back here.” The mysteries just kept on coming… resulting in a rather defeated groan as she pressed her fingers into the bridge of her nose. Why did this have to happen to her? Weren’t there other co-eds bouncing about that had targets plastered on their pretty little hind ends?

Her thoughts were dashed upon the shores of reality once more when he went right back to going through her food. Was he seriously going to go back to rummaging around for food? What happened to being hurt… was he not hurt enough to go running for the hills? Cheetos aside he now had a box of cereal and he was right back to questioning her and sighing as though she was the one who had done something wrong here. “Well I mean you’re here, so I am assuming you were good enough that I either let you stay or I passed out from exhaustion, which means you still did your job.” She left out that the drugs and liquor might have been responsible, but then that was a little detail she figured he could be spared, though why was totally beyond her.

When he clarified that he couldn’t find his pants she just stared at him in disbelief before responding to his thought with a simple wave of her hand over her body as if to gesture to herself. “Hello… demon,” if there was any question to how cruel she was that should have explained it with relative ease. Watching him open the cereal box she groaned once more before moving to fix herself another cocktail, yes it was necessary, this definitely was not going to resolve itself with ease and she didn’t much care for confrontation. His statement about his shirt was met with a smirk as she finished the next screw driver and lifted it toward her lips. “Of course it does…” Not that he was bad looking mind you, she just knew he probably liked the site of her in it a good deal better than he did himself.

Taking a drink of the juice and vodka she looked his way once more, watching as his eyes darted from one place to another. What on Earth was he thinking about now? When he spoke up at long last she lowered her glass and stared in further disbelief. “Are you kidding me?” He really didn’t get it, did he? How bad could it be though, honestly? He was offering to make omelets, which was a step in the right direction, plus he was cute… there was that. The only real thing she had to be weary of was the feelings, that whole staying right where he belonged thing. Muttering she padded her way out of the kitchen, “Fine”. This better not be one of those things she lives to regret.

Making her way to the couch with the Cheetos and her drink she plopped down begrudgingly. Folding her legs up beneath her she set the bag and the cocktail down on the coffee table so she could adjust herself appropriately. Tugging at his shirt she stretched the material down past her knees, which was a far cry from the upper thigh its hem had rose to when she sat down. Leaning over she grabbed the remote and turned the television on before sinking back into the cushions. “You seriously better me a gourmet chef,” if he had any hope of staying where he was for any amount of time what so ever.
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CYRUS BRAXTON PETROV
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 06:57 AM
NAIAD

Fine Arts & Film
Male
32 posts
member no. 60
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Cyrus was not expecting any apology from the beautiful demon, so he wasn't upset when none came out of her perfect mouth. However, see the way her pretty pink lips formed a perfect O shape made up some of the hurt he had caused him. He assumed that she was surprised to hear such detail of the night they shared and wondered if he should go into more detail just so he could could have the pleasure of seeing that expression again.

He only nodded when she proceeded to tell him that she was drunk off her ass and even a little high on God know's what. He already knew she was wasted last night, after all, he was too. Cyrus just had more practice with the party scene and holding his liquor down. He had been doing this for more than thirty five years, so it only made sense that he would be able to hold back the alcohol better than others, but he that night he was equally smashed, if not more smashed than her. But somehow, he was the only one that remembered more than half of their time together. "I can fill you in if you want?" he asked, not willing to let it go yet, "Give you all the dirty, juicy, little details that will make you squirm." His offer had hints of playful teasing as looked at her with a somewhat serious expression that was laced with amusement.

He shook his head and smiled to himself at her next words. “Well I mean you’re here, so I am assuming you were good enough that I either let you stay or I passed out from exhaustion, which means you still did your job.” It wasn't really an excuse or proper answer to his question about not remembering the night. He supposed he should feel slightly injured at her words, but managed to brush them off. "Shame you can't remember what a good job I did going down on you. Tasted pretty sweet." he said, just to be a little annoying because he was hurt over the fact that she did not remember the steamy night they had together. He glanced back over to to her, "I'm starting to wonder if you can feel just how great I job I did last night?" She was bound to feel something after the way he pounded in to her when she was through riding and insisted on him giving her more.

She seemed to clarify and justify his comment about her being cruel to let him walk home naked with the fact that she was a demon. He gave a little shrug and nod at the simple statement, it was not flawless logic but he did see he point. He only smiled when she groaned and fixed herself another glass of poison. He liked the way she she said "Of course it does..." to his compliment and smirked into his glass of Sunny D that he just picked up.

Her voice pitch when up when she suddenly asked if he was kidding, making him raise an eyebrow at the question. It wasn't the first time someone had asked that of him, making him wonder if he gave off the impression that he was a trickster. At first it seemed as she was not going to agree, but was pleasantly surprised when his ears picked up on a single word, "Fine."

Her agreement made him smile cheerily, he was happy that she agreed to this breakfast and television arrangement and immediately walked over to the fridge. He heard her plop onto the couch as he set the eggs onto the island counter. Cyrus then turned around for to search for a frying pan, hearing her say, “You seriously better me a gourmet chef,” and making him chuckle a bit.

"Well I don't know about that, but my elder brother is a damn good chef, owns a restaurant down town that's pretty fancy and successful." When he found the frying pan, he set it on the stove, and turned back around for a bowl to mix the eggs in. "I usually watch him cook when I crash over at his place, so I think I've picked upon a few things. Should be pretty good." He was confident, after all, these things seemed to come natural to him, he had never had a problem with anything in his life; it just came easy to him. Which is why he felt good about making Celena yummy eggs to qualm her anger, if only by a bit. "I put cheese in my omelet, but I noticed you had some ham in there too. I can add some, if it sounds appealing to you."

tag:Angel w/ Celena | words: 790 | | ♥ amanda
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
CELENA MARIE KANE
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 12:05 AM
DEMON

Music Composition
Female
23 posts
member no. 113
"N/A"
Celena IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Beautiful Dreamer
Waiting on an apology from Celena was about as useful as waiting for rain in the middle of the Sahara Desert; while it might happen on occasion it was so few and far between that you’d be better off expecting the drought. That she had even considered it for an inkling of a moment meant that he had someone managed to wiggle his way under her skin, though how still remained an absolute mystery to her. Maybe he really had just been that good. If he had really been that mind blowing though, then why couldn’t she remember anything from the night prior? Just how much had she had to drink and what kind of drugs was she ingesting that she got so completely trashed?

Whatever thoughts were going through her head they were momentarily set aside when he offered to fill her in on all the details. Maybe that would be for the best? Whether she intended on agreeing or not her response was put on hold when he went further, teasing her with the mention of just how titillating the information was. While she was by no means the shy type the notion of listening to him recount exactly what had happened made her a little nervous – honestly she wasn’t entirely sure how she might react play by play. Surely it would shed some light on all that had happened, but then it might also result in some unfortunate side-effects. An attractive man retelling the story of their dirty exploit, it had all the ingredients to result in another round of rowdiness and that would certainly not help her to get him out the door. “Why don’t we just… save that for later.”

She was having a relatively difficult time balancing her nature and her abnormal desire to be sensitive to his situation. It was unusual for her to be at all aware of another person’s feelings, so she was doing her best to make her way through the process without falling flat on her metaphorical face. When he went on to describe his work down below… well that was enough to momentarily throw caution to the wind. “Okay that’ll do it… thank you. I am not sweet…” She really didn’t need to throw that last bit in there, but it felt as though she needed to clarify, before he got all the facts twisted around completely. “Feel it? Wow, we certainly have a high opinion of ourselves, don’t we?” Despite what she had to say on the matter she actually paused to consider how she felt, was anything a little out of whack?

Shaking her head she did away with any would be sentiments in that regard, it was best not to think about how she might be feeling physically or otherwise. Her best bet was just to accept his offer, albeit begrudgingly, then make her way to the couch where she could make herself comfortable. As long as she didn’t look his way then she would be perfectly fine, seeing him smiling like he’d just won the lottery was only going to make this harder for her. Sadly that wasn’t entirely true as she became a bit more aware of what he’d been referring to as she settled in upon the couch. Reaching for the remote she could feel the tension in her lower abdomen, that telltale ache that came along with a really good ride.

Pursing her lips into a bit of a pout she shifted to adjust herself, unfolding her legs and redirecting them so she was angled into the corner of the couch. While it would angle her hip and the curve of her backside his way it also managed to hide her lap and lower belly, where her fingers settled in for a little investigative prodding. Pushing on her abdomen she measured just how much pressure she could apply before it became way too sensitive… which really wasn’t all that much. Tucking her head against the arm of the couch she muttered under her breath, “Maybe I should get those details after all.” The thought was put on hold as she lifted her head a bit to peer across her shoulder to where he was in the kitchen.

“Watching someone cook does not mean that you know how to do it yourself… I have watched Top Chef at least a thousand times and I can still burn water.” It was an exaggeration of course, but it wasn’t too terribly far off. Celena might have been good at a lot of things but cooking was definitely not one of them. “Are you ever going to tell me your name?” If he thought she was joking about not remembering she’d just continue to remind him that it wasn’t a jest. Why did she even want to know? If you never name the puppy then you can’t get attached, right? Exhaling heavily she replied without thought, “Put whatever you want to into it, I will eat just about anything”.

As he saw to the food she started flipping through channels, looking for anything good to watch that would distract her from the work happening in her kitchen and the man who was doing it. Making her way around to the movie channels she selected Seven, which was about as far from romance as she could get. It also had a little serial killer charm, definitely right up her alley. Dropping the remote on the table she shifted further along the couch so she was halfway lying upon it, her body angled from the cushion to the arm. So much for the shirt staying hooked on her knees, she was lucky it managed to hide part of her thighs at that point. As she stared at the screen she interrupted the slow moments in the familiar plot with need to know questions. “Where did I meet you? How long have you been here? Did I tell you that you could stay here?” Just to name a few.
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!