there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

keep what you are, tag: luke
SYBIL CLAUDETTE BROOKS
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 09:14 PM
VAMPIRE

Undeclared
Female
20 posts
member no. 102
"we've been to hell, been burnt by the flames of a pain so deep that even the strongest god in the heavens would kneel and weep. But here I lie, pressed against your skin right where I want to be. you're the sweetest sin"
mitz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

STILL SMALL VOICE CALLING ME PLEASE JUST LET ME SLEEP

Those stupid bitches.

Sybil still couldn't believe the series of events that led to her being transferred to another flat. Those skanks conspired against her. By being all flirtatious with the R.A. the others had forced her to pack up all her stuff and shuffle to another building entirely. The R.A had immediately sided with the pretty girls who always agreed to hang out with him. Maybe they were actually friends. But that shit didn't matter. He was an R.A. He should remain impartial.

Sybil wasn't usually a morning person, or day person for that matter, but she didn't want to give those girls the satisfaction of watching her haul her things out, especially since no one was going to help her. She knew that to be true.

One thing she had learned growing up in a different foster home every few months though was to live light. She hadn't been awarded many luxuries and just because he was out of the system didn't mean she dropped the habits. Sybil didn't have a whole lot of things of her own. Clothes, a few knickknacks and of course school supplies, but other than that, her room had been barren. That was the only good thing about this day - she didn't have to move too much stuff.

With the straps of her bags wrapped around her in awkward and constricting ways, it looked like Sybil should have been sent toppling. Luckily she had her vampire strength to aid her, and she really only wanted to make one trip. Best to be out before the girls woke up and not have to return.

She was mumbling under her breath, mostly obscenities, as she climbed the stairs and trudged on to her new dorm. This time, she would be in a co-ed room, and she wondered if that would even make a difference. Sybil wasn't exactly easy to get along with. She'd only had 2 friends in her entire life and the relationships had been dysfunctional. She doubted she would get along with these new room mates any more than usual, which was not at all.

Sybil basically kicked the door to her flat in, her hands were full after all, and maneuvered her way through the door, her bags protesting to fit with her.

TAG: NAME / WORDS: ### / NOTES: <3

PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 22 2014, 08:55 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Drinking too much wasn’t something Luke was a stranger to. As many other nights, the previous one caught him stumbling to his flat, and falling flat into his bed as always, after throwing his shirt off on the floor an kicking his shoes in any direction he felt like in the moment.

He woke up one time in the middle in the night to get some water, then fell back asleep instantly. Then the second time he woke up, his head was hurting a bit. Not a lot, but it was enough to annoy him, since he was the kind that hated being anything related to sick. He rubbed his forehead as he headed towards the kitchen and took a glass of water from the fridge, moving then to the living room and throwing himself lazily on the couch, spreading himself as much as possible, and closing his eyes. It wasn’t morning yet, and still dark outside. He didn’t bother to turn the lights on.

But the next moment, the front door suddenly opened with a little bang and his eyes went wide open as he rose his head to see what the hell was happening. He wasn’t sure if the rest of his flatmates were in, so he figured it was one of them. But there was a girl trying to fit through the door frame with her body covered in bags. ’New flatmate?’ his eyes shone in the dark room as he shifted himself, to stand a bit on his front, propping his chest and arms on the side ofthe couch, leaning his head on one of his forearms. ”If, you’re a thief, you’re not a very good one, love.” he smiled, not really sure if she saw him there, but his eyes were adjusted enough to the darkness to gaze at her without problems, his eyes going up and down her body.

000 WORDS - TAG NAME
S
H
O
T
M
E
D
O
W
N
My baby shot me down
by dali of cc

PM •
^
SYBIL CLAUDETTE BROOKS
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 07:03 PM
VAMPIRE

Undeclared
Female
20 posts
member no. 102
"we've been to hell, been burnt by the flames of a pain so deep that even the strongest god in the heavens would kneel and weep. But here I lie, pressed against your skin right where I want to be. you're the sweetest sin"
mitz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Being a vampire, Sybil was naturally adjusted to the dark. As soon as there was movement in front of her, she spotted it. It was easy for her to identify a masculine, if not a little boyish, face. She wasn't alarmed, and it's not like she had tried sneaking in. There had been no care for the people already living there when she basically kicked in the door. Luckily, she didn't break the lock. These dorm rooms were always a bit faulty.

His words made her face drop. Couldn't he see she was having trouble getting through the door? Tensing her lips, she chose to remain silent as she gave a little pushing and wiggle to get through the door, having to take a quick step forward from the force. Immediately, she dropped her bags, clearly having no care for her belongings or the noise it would make. "Yeah, makes sense that a thief would bring bags already full." she snarked before snatching up two bags and marching to her door.

She hadn't given him another glance on her way to the door, fishing in her pocket to pull out her new key. Logic only told her that he was one of her flatmates. She didn't know if he liked him yet or not, but her gut was telling her... yeah, no. She didn't like him. Sybil was also in a rotten mood and when her chemicals were imbalanced like that, she was quick to judge and snap at others. It didn't really help her when her room mates had turned against her. Not like the case against her had been difficult to make based on her behavior already.

Whatever.

They were bitches anyway.

PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 09:03 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

By the way she made her entrance and still was, Luke figured she’s not a timid girl that would bend to his smile just like that. She already seemed to have a mouth of her own and he could sense she had more to say. But that wasn’t a bad thing. Not in Luke’s book. She was a challenge, and it seemed that she really was a new flat mate, so it made the whole ‘plan’ more accessible.

He got up to stand straight on the couch, leaning his back lazily on it, while his eyes remained on the girl. She didn’t say anything more. He got himself all up, while she aimed for the door of a bedroom. ”You can use my room for now until you settle down.” he casually said while aiming a cupboard in the kitchen. Going straight for a bag on chips, he opened them and got out to his mouth before talking with a smirk, moving towards her with bare feet and propping his shoulder on the wall at a few meters from her .

”I don’t mind sharing.” his eyes went up and down the girl, regretting the fact that she had bags on her shoulders and covered up parts of her. But he would have enough opportunities to check it out if they were going to be flat mates. Even closer and better.

000 WORDS - TAG NAME
S
H
O
T
M
E
D
O
W
N
My baby shot me down
by dali of cc

PM •
^
SYBIL CLAUDETTE BROOKS
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 09:17 PM
VAMPIRE

Undeclared
Female
20 posts
member no. 102
mitz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Sybil almost stopped dead in her tracks at his words. That smug prick... She rolled her eyes and made it to her door as he grabbed a bag of chips. He munched on them as she tried to maneuver her key so it would unlock the door. The chewing was disgustingly loud in the quiet flat. The floor in general was silent and she suddenly felt like his persistent gnawing on the chips was magnified.

He added that he didn't mind sharing, and she deflated and turned to look at him, her eyes sharp and biting. "So do you take the role of the oversexualized flatmate who can't walk two steps without holding his dick?" She gave him a malicious smile, and she hoped that he would take the hint and get lost. It was clear why she had changed flats by that point.

Still holding his gaze, she turned her wrist one final time and the door opened. "Jesus," she breathed in annoyance as she shuffled into her tiny space and threw her bags into the corner. She spun around and headed back out the door, leaving it open so she wouldn't have to open and close it as she carried her things.

Again, she didn't look at her new flatmate as she passed back into the front room and grabbed her massive hard guitar case and another two bags and started back to her room.

PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 09:56 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He could tell he was getting somewhere. On her nerves, most probably, but for him, it was a start. She almost chocked on a chip at her words, trying to contain laughter. He was right assuming she could give you a mouthful if you get on her bad side. ”Well, if you want to put a label of me…” he trailer off, not bothered by her little comment. Yeah, he always was the one to come off too strong when it come to get to know women, but he usually wasn’t going to let a few words get to him.

He just grinned to himself as he entered her room. He waited for her to get back again, and then he started walking after her, leaving the chips bag on the living room table, as he got one more snack to his mouth. ”So what are you?” the fox asked, placing one hand in the pocket of his shorts, as he brought to his mouth the last chip he had in his hand. She wasn’t a shifter, or he would’ve smelled her. No werewolf either. Those had their specific scent too and easy to recognize. No, she was either a demon or a vampire. ”And your name? Besides the noisy rude chick. It’s too long to call you like that.” he smirked to her back, still keeping her stets.

sorry that is short, mitz <3
S
H
O
T
M
E
D
O
W
N
My baby shot me down
by dali of cc

PM •
^
SYBIL CLAUDETTE BROOKS
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 07:34 PM
VAMPIRE

Undeclared
Female
20 posts
member no. 102
mitz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He just followed her inside her room. She already felt like her space had been violated, and suddenly he didn't care about the unspoken, but very visible, boundary a door provided. She wondered if she would have to get into the habit of locking her door when she was here. Her old room mates despised her enough to not even bother going to her door or speaking to her unless it was absolutely necessary. But this guy seemed like the kind who didn't give a shit if you didn't want him around.

He followed her out of her room and back to where her bags were. As they walked, he bluntly asked her what she was. At first, she didn't know whether to be insulted or not. She wasn't exactly used to these kinds of interactions with others of another species.She'd been around a few vampires before she came to Belgrade, but that was it. The whole 'conflict' thing between the different races was something Sybil didn't understand either. It all seemed bizarre and counter-productive. Of course, Sybil wasn't the kind of person to be all 'peace and love', but when she had an issue with someone it wasn't for trivial reasons such as creed or kin.

"Uh..." was her fumbled reply as she tried to decide whether or not to tell him. But he moved on and his words brought forth her hostility once more. He was standing nearby as she bent down to pick up a duffel bag and her guitar case. With her duffel bag, she swung it up, consciously aiming for her new roommates lower abdomen. She moved away and called over her shoulder, "It's Sybil."

PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 04:44 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He usually didn’t make it this big of a point to being an ass, but it was something in this girl’s attitude that practically begged him to be like this. It was like a silent challenge for him the moment she kicked that door and made loud noises with her arrival. Either the rest were sleeping to deep or they weren’t in, cause they weren’t being cautious about keeping it down with the noises.

She ignored his question about what species she was. Fine, he would have to guess it himself. Another challenge. He smirked at the thought, while she gave her name. But then she swung her bag in his abdomen and while his reflexes helped him a bit to move away from it, it wasn’t enough and he kept a grunt in. He stopped a bit from following after her, looking after her with a bit of amazement in his eyes. So she was more than words-tough. ’Even better.’

He moved to the bar that separated the kitchen from the living, placing himself on a stool, while grabbing an apple from the bowl there, and turning around to look at her while she kept getting her stuff. ”You’re not very friendly, are you?” he asked with a smile when she was coming out of her room again, before taking a bite from the fruit. Keeping his eyes on her. ”Come have a drink with me here, and let’s start over, on the right foot maybe this time.” he offered with a charming grin.

000 WORDS - TAG NAME
S
H
O
T
M
E
D
O
W
N
My baby shot me down
by dali of cc

PM •
^
SYBIL CLAUDETTE BROOKS
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 09:20 PM
VAMPIRE

Undeclared
Female
20 posts
member no. 102
mitz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Apparently, even bodily harm could not deter this flatmate from bothering her. To her surprise, he was continuing conversation as casual as ever. Maybe if she had hit him harder... Her tactic hasn't been proven to be completely ineffective. Sybil just needed more trials. A little wicked smile crossed her lips as she was walking back to her bags. He'd mentioned that she wasn't very friendly. She scoffed. "Like I give a shit if you think I'm friendly or not," and it was mostly true.

Sybil had never been much of a community person. Despite coming to Belgrade to hopefully find some kind of purpose and sense of rest, Sybil didn't make much of an effort to integrate herself into the society around the town and university. Her time spent growing up taught her a lot about what to expect from others... and what to expect from herself, which wasn't anything mom would be proud about. She supposed even God had condemned her. The friends she did have in life were gone due to her own choices. It was hard for her to blame no one but herself.

Sybil had gone to her bags and picked up three more and walked back into her room. He told her to come have a drink. Dark eyes narrowed, she peaked her head from her room and she looked right at him. "You sure?" Her question was innocent enough, and she hid the fact that she was referring to something other than water or booze.

PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 01:25 AM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He couldn’t help but grin at her even more as she commented and then asked her question. She was blunt and determined an he liked that in a girl. Of course, he was totally oblivious about what she was thinking about, but even so, he like that he got her attention with this. His mind wasn’t working very well to put things together to figure it out why the sudden interest. But something worked and she wasn’t totally ignoring him anymore. At least for now. She seemed like the kind of girl that you need to keep fighting for her attention and interest if you want her to keep it.

”Of course.” he offered the reassurance , gesturing for her to come to where he was. So what if it was early in the morning and the sun wasn’t even up yet? Luke never gave a shit about time when it was an opportunity to drink or have fun in any other way. ”What’s your drink of choice?” he continued, a bit yelled so she can hear, as he moved to a counter to open it and look around the bottles. The flat wasn’t stocked bar-style, but they had enough to chose from.

The shifter wasn’t very sure what to think of this girl, but he was curious enough about her. And she was a flat mate now, so why not try to pursue something out of this?

000 WORDS - TAG NAME
S
H
O
T
M
E
D
O
W
N
My baby shot me down
by dali of cc

PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!