there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Far From Home, Isander
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jun 30 2014, 06:47 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

i don't want to battle from beginning to end
NO I DON'T WANT TO CYCLE RECYCLE REVENGE user posted image

Sometimes it was nice to escape for a while. To get away from the crazy classes, the crowds of people, and the long hours of work. It was nice to just relax and be alone. Phoena loved to use her only bit of down time to be by herself away from people and go to a place that most students didn't care for, the flower gardens. The aroma of the flowers could always settle Phoena's nerves and they reminded her of home. How her house smelled as her parents were mixing their herbs to make medicine. Phoena wasn't one for nostalgia but the flowers always brought her back.

She didn't miss home too much because she knew her family would never take her back, but she missed the feeling of a home. Phoena never really belonged at the school and everyone she met was a constant reminder of that. She had her handful of friends that made this school feel a little more homely. Even then it didn't compare to how the smell of flowers made her feel.

Phoena would find herself during her only free time sitting in the middle of the garden naming every flower she could see. It had become like a game to her to see if she knew them all. There were only a few that she missed and it made her want to ask her mom what they were. Phoena sighed to herself and laid her back along the bench she had been sitting on for hours. She placed her arms over her eyes to shield them from the sun. She only had a little bit more time before she had to go to her job at the restaurant she worked at. She didn't want to go and she would do anything to stay in the garden with the flowers.

i don't want to follow death and all his friends

Lark . 306 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
ISANDER RAFFAEL LOCKE
 Posted: Jun 30 2014, 07:20 PM
ANGEL

Theology Professor
Male
46 posts
member no. 93
"I would never blame you for the heartache. I would never blame you for the tears. I blame my stubborn heart, soul, body -- every single thing around me stays the same... No matter what. I wanna roll with the wind, bringing distance to everything. I-- Oh... I wanna sit by the fire and glance at the pouring rain."
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Why didn’t plants get names? They were classified by their genus and species, just like every other living thing, but, for some reason, mortals did not believe they needed names. Sure, not all plants needed to be named, just like not all animals, as there were many out in the wild, and they minded their own business and had very little interaction with other mortals species which had spoken languages... But, the animals humans and supernaturals tended and kept as pets owned names, so why not the plants which they tended and kept as well?

Mortals!

No matter how much time went by, Isander could not shake his fascination with the silly illogic, but surprising creativity and wonder of the mortal races. They were each so different, with varying ideals and ways of life, but all equally amusing and lovely. He could not help but feel, however, that they had missed the mark on this issue. If pets could have names, so could gardened plants. Isander had come across this revelation nearly thirty years ago, during his early years at Bellgrade, and had since taken to naming each flower, bush, and tree in the gardens.

“Thomas, Gloria,” he greeted in a gentle, friendly voice with a nod toward a pair of towering lilac bushes as he passed them by, two of the many names he had addressed on his stroll through the flower gardens. “Marian, Marcus, Mindy, Melissa,” a small bed of irises. “Freya, Ferdinand,” two tall sunflower stalks with large, healthy blooms all over their heights. “Phoena,” a blonde elf girl laying on a bench with her arms draped over her face.

Isander stopped in front of the bench, a smile gracing his features as he looked down to the girl. She was the first person he had come across in his walk through the gardens, and he would take this opportunity to stop and say hello to the girl he hardly knew. How he even knew her name could have been anyone’s guess, but the angelic professor of Theology had a reputation for the strangest of intuitions. Some thought he simply spent his free time memorizing the student records locked away in the dean’s office, other’s attributed it to simply a very good memory and that he must have, at one point, crossed paths with them and they simply could not remember. Isander... just knew a lot of names.

“How are you this afternoon, Phoena?”

PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 01:51 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Phoena loved the way the breeze felt on her arms. It sent a shiver up her spine as it brushed against her skin. There was something about fresh air that just made everything better. Phoena sucked up a huge amount of air into her nose and breathed it out through her mouth. The stifled air that sat it the buildings of the school didn’t feel this good. It was a sensation that made Phoena feel like she was clean and free. Her body was constantly recovering from the daily turmoils of the college life and this was the only thing that made her feel especially good. Nothing in the world could compete with that feeling.

Phoena was almost at her relaxed maximum until she heard a voice in the distance. Her eyes peeked out from under her arm but she didn’t see anyone close by to her. It was probably just one of those couples that roams the gardens to find a beautiful spot to profess their love to one another. Or maybe that was just a scene Phoena saw in a movie. She sighed to herself and covered her arms over her eyes again. Even if there was someone in the garden she wasn’t going to let it ruin her moment to herself. ‘How are you this afternoon, Phoena.’ The sudden voice appeared from nowhere and forced Phoena to jump up from her laying position. She was now crouched on the bench, butt sitting close to the top of the bench, and hands clenching the back on the bench tight. Her eyes stared at the man in wide fear. She observed his features and tried to recall if she knew this man. Besides the fact that he was good-looking she had no idea who he was or how the hell he knew her name. “Who are you? And how do you know my name?” Phoena said with her voice shaking in fear. Her relaxing moment was ripped away from her by this random man, so who knew what else this man would do to her.

Lark . 357 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
ISANDER RAFFAEL LOCKE
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 03:12 PM
ANGEL

Theology Professor
Male
46 posts
member no. 93
"I would never blame you for the heartache. I would never blame you for the tears. I blame my stubborn heart, soul, body -- every single thing around me stays the same... No matter what. I wanna roll with the wind, bringing distance to everything. I-- Oh... I wanna sit by the fire and glance at the pouring rain."
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Despite the startled reaction of the little, blonde elf, Isander remained quite composed and retained his pleasant smile. He chuckled, though, as her actions were quite comical. He had simply said “Good afternoon”, and here she was, jumping up and crouching on the park bench as if someone had just shouted in her ear. It seemed she was an excitable girl, with her wide eyes and the tremble in her voice, and the angel could not help but find her display just a bit endearing.

So full of life, she was.

“I am Isander,” He answered back easily with a nod, the inflection of his gentle, friendly voice almost suggesting she had asked a very silly question. There wasn’t even a modicum of jeer or ill-will about him, though, and even his blue eyes spoke that she should not be afraid. “And I know many names.” That was the best answer he had for the poor, frightened girl. He had been asked the same question many times throughout his existence, and had yet to find the real, biological or metaphysical reason behind his strange little intuitive talent. He had always supposed that he had been given such a skill for a reason -- so that he, as an Angel of the Lord, may better communicate with the mortal races -- but, then, why did very few angels possess such a gift? Perhaps he was intended to have been made special in this way...

Whatever reason the great creator had for crafting Isander as the angel he was, it mattered very little. That he was what he was, was all he cared to know, and he could simply appreciate the divine judgment of his father. After all, his many natural gifts had come to be useful many times, include that of his intuition for the names of others.

Isander’s head tilted lightly as he witnessed the elf girl’s continued, rigid posture atop the garden bench, and he raised a curious brow. “That does not look very comfortable,” he said in a simple observation. And it did not. She had looked far more complacent and comfortable laying on the bench with her arms draped over her face.

PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 07:17 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

’I am Isander.’ What a weird name, Phoena thought to herself. But she wasn’t really one to talk since she was almost positive her mother made up her name. His voice was soft and gentle and Phoena could feel her muscles relaxing as he talked to her. He has a whimsical sound to his voice and even though Phoena was scare out of her mind she felt like she could be comfortable around him. That wasn’t enough to forgive him for surprising her and creeping on her. What kind of guy just knew people’s names? Maybe he was a stalker that had been watching Phoena for weeks as she sat alone in the flower gardens and now was his chance to strike when she was least expecting it. Her hand gripped the bench tighter at the thought. She could feeling the wood start to dig into her hand.

Of all moments Phoena did not think that the time she was the most comfortable would also be the time her days would end. This man would steal her away, do terrible things, and then throw her into a lake to drown to death. Yeah, Phoena watched endless amounts of movies of all genres which only made her imagination run all the more wild. “I’m fine where I am…” Phoena said slowly as she observed the man. He was obviously stronger than she was, but Phoena was small and nimble she may be able to zoom past him before he could do anything.

”It’s actually very comfortable up here,” her voice was still shaking as she spoke to Isander. She loosened her grip on the bench, sat her butt all the way on the back of the bench, and looked down at her red palms. She almost didn’t realize just how hard she was gripping the bench. Her hands were now covered in splinters, but her escape needed to come soon before things got worse with Isander. First, she needed to get rid of some of the splinters. She reached to her right palm to try to grab one of the splinters out.”Ow!” She exclaimed the second her fingers touched the splinter. These splinters were going to get in the way of her great escape.

Lark . 375 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
ISANDER RAFFAEL LOCKE
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 08:04 PM
ANGEL

Theology Professor
Male
46 posts
member no. 93
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Isander could not profess an ability to read minds, and so, while Phoena was still quite visibly shaken, he attributed her actions as simple, lingering surprise. He would wait for it to pass, as that is all anyone could ever do with the emotions of another. Quite thankfully, many seemed rather receptive to his naturally open and friendly aura. He supposed he possibly radiated a little stronger than most of his kinds, and perhaps that was the reason he could have such an affect, but, then... It could simply have been that he was simply visibly inviting and calming. Though he could feel the auras of others, and knew that angels had particularly strong ones, he could not sense his own. It was just as a human could not sense his or her own soul.

The elf girl’s response brought a curious tilt to his chin, and his eyes narrowed in thought on the words. He had not asked or invited her to move to a more comfortable pose -- though, in retrospect, that may have been a polite thing to do -- and yet, she had refused the a non-existent offer. Isander was not sure he throroughly understood her pattern of thought, but, despite his curiosity being thoroughly piqued, he restrained his questioning tendency as she made yet another comment.

He could not help but see fault in her claim that it was comfortable in her current position, as the strained, white knuckles of her hands on the wooden bench and slight shake to her awkwardly supporting ankles suggested much the opposite. And he was right to believe so, as she soon adjusted herself to sit more squarely on the back of the bench. A smile was back on his face and he chuckled softly and freely. The contradictory ways of mortals never ceased to amaze him. Their words said one thing, their actions did another. It was so delightfully chaotic, a testament to the creator’s great humor.

Isander’s smile was quickly washed from his face, however, at the short exclamation from the blonde elf. He did not like that sound, ever, and it showed in the wince and painful expression that dominated his features now. In one graceful motion, the angel was on his knees before the bench and he took both her hands in his with the most gentle of touch, proffering her palms to the sun so he could clearly see the state of her reddened skin and the splinters therein. She had been gripping the bench so hard...

Before she could be given the chance to pull away, Isander stroked her palms swiftly -- and quite painlessly -- with his thumbs. The splinters rolled off her hands as effortlessly as if he had been brushing sand away, and the inflammation of her skin was soothed almost immediately. “There,” Isander said in a soft and soothing voice with a new smile as he raised her hands in his so she could see for herself. “Better.”

PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 08:52 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Phoena took notice of the way his face reflected the pain she was feeling. Was there a way he could feel her pain? The wince he made was not normal from the look most people gave when they saw someone else in pain. They may give a look to show that they feel sympathy for the pain, but his was different. He could feel the stabbing sensation that Phoena was feeling. And for that moment Phoena could not take her eyes off of him. She could tell that he was an angel, but he was different from her best friend that was of the same species. The aura and presence his body gave off had a completely different feeling. And the way he reacted to her pain could not even compare to how anyone else would have reacted.

Phoena was so caught up in staring at Isander’s wonder that she barely noticed him fall to his knees in front of her. The second his hand touched hers she felt her whole body freeze up that started with a cold shiver up her spine. This one was different from the shiver she experienced from the wind earlier. This feeling was… more relaxing. That was almost impossible for Phoena to believe that there was something that could make her feel better than the fresh air. But this man’s touch made her feel better and more.

The sensation was so overwhelming Phoena didn’t even feel the splinters fall from her hands. His voice rang through her ears to inform her that he has finished something. When Phoena looked down she noticed that all the splinters were gone from her palm. ”What??” Phoena questioned to herself. She continued to stare at her hand while allowing it to also stay in his. And that was when she noticed. He was holding her hand. Phoena had never held hands with anyone before in her entire life! Here she was just allowing this random man to keep a hold on her hand. That’s when all the blood rushed into her face, turning it into a bright red color. Phoena was never good with words and her choice of words that followed her blush were probably not the right ones. ”Let go of me you rapist!” Phoena pulled her hand away with such a force that it sent her whole body off the back of the bench and towards the flower bed full of mulch.

Lark . 407 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
ISANDER RAFFAEL LOCKE
 Posted: Jul 2 2014, 03:47 PM
ANGEL

Theology Professor
Male
46 posts
member no. 93
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

There was a warmth in Isander’s blue eyes as he watched the young elf stare at her own hand in absolute wonder. In all his years, he had never tired of the mortal reaction to his kindness. Those who could not comprehend an existence without illness, without end, were not so numb as his fellow celestial entities. The mixture of curiosity and strong disbelief on Phoena’s face only served as a reminder of why Isander loved these mortals so much. Their child-like passion -- so young and full of life, in general, as a whole. The angels burned bright, still... But the flame of humanity was like a wildfire.

But, it all change rather quickly.

The girl went red in the face, and Isander only had the briefest of a moment to narrow an inquisitive gaze at her heated skin before she made a very loud demand with the most unexpected accusation. Isander released her immediately on her whim, his own eyes wide with shock as she went tumbling back over the garden bench and landed in the mulch of an empty flowerbed. He could have caught her, could have stopped her fall, but... She had called him a rapist. Of all things, in all his years, he had never been accused as such, the the absolute shock of it had the angel frozen on the spot, hesitant to resume contact, for the first time in... ages.

Isander looked down to his hands, where hers had been only a moment before, and stared in speechless confusion. He could not, by any means, follow the logic behind her words, but... When had the action of taking another’s hand into one’s own turned into an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse? He supposed, in some way, he had forced himself upon her in taking her hand without permission, but never in the ages of Man had a person reacted so violently to him. Perhaps times had changed, and he had been left unawares. There was much to philosophize on the subject, now, but first...

The angel tilted his head to peek between the wooden boards of the bench at the blonde elf girl sprawled in the mulch behind, his expression most apologetic and even a little hurt. “Please, forgive me?” His voice was quiet and repenting, a hair away from breathless and filled with desperate sincerity. “It was not my intention to force myself upon you.”

PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 6 2014, 03:48 AM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

The fall was a lot more painful than the splinters she had just gotten rid of. If she could have avoided it she would have just run away from the man. Luckily Phoena was extremely clumsy and full of bad luck that even the impossible was easily accomplished for her. Phoena also wasn’t happy about her hair now being covered in the mulch and having to redo her hair before work.. ”Ow…” Phoena rubbed her head, trying to get some of the mulch out, as she continued to lie in pain. She also still had her legs up against the bench after falling while wearing a skirt which was definitely not on Phoena’s list of smart ideas. Thankfully her skirt was long and still covered her legs to her knees but the awkward feeling she had didn’t stop her from freaking out. She flipped her legs over, slamming them into the mulch bed, and only caused more pain to her. ”Ow…” She mumbled again as she reached for her legs. She was so caught up in worrying about herself that she barely heard Isander talk to her.

Phoena tried to pull herself up into a sitting position and could barely manage to hold herself up. She was officially at her weakest point and Isander wasn’t making any more moves towards her. His voice was actually soft and full of worry that once again Phoena found herself at ease around this man. She had become obsessed with thinking this man was evil and possibly a rapist that she didn’t even give him a chance. Phoena blamed in on all the ‘teen’ movies she had seen sense entering this society. She had to get some idea of what the world was like before she entered it. ”I….I….” Phoena couldn’t find any words to tell this man. She was still scared and confused but felt bad for accusing the man of something that hadn’t happened yet. Maybe the fall knocked some sense into her head.

”I think I should the one to apologize….” Phoena said in a sad voice as she started to brush off her shirt and skirt while looking at the ground. She didn’t want to make eye contact with her because she was afraid he would be judging her for her strange reaction. ”I think I watch too many movies….” Phoena mumbled under her breath with the intention that he wouldn’t be able to hear her. Even if she was going to forgive this man she wasn’t going to suddenly become his friend. ”I think you just scared me when you came out of nowhere and startled me from my relaxing position!” Phoena said in a rushed voice. She was never good at trying to explain herself without rattling off. ”And you know my name! That’s not normal for people to just KNOW other people’s names. Or at least, I think not….” Phoena said the last part to herself. She had been living in this society for three years and she was still unsure about the rules that these people lived by.

Lark . 512 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
ISANDER RAFFAEL LOCKE
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:32 PM
ANGEL

Theology Professor
Male
46 posts
member no. 93
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He had let her fall. He had not wanted to let the blonde elf girl fall and cause herself pain, but he could not justify forcing more physical interaction when she so protested. He could not force himself upon her. And, when Phoena uttered her pain once more, Isander flinched. Somewhere in the middle of the thought-to-action process, with his heart telling him to reach out to her and heal her and his mind reminding him that he did not have this girl’s permission to provide aid, there was self correction, and his hand all but twitched in its longing to reach out and right the wrongs. But he remained where he was, kneeling before the park bench and allowing the elf girl to have her struggle with mortal burden.

By the third time the girl had said ”Ow”, the look on the angel’s face was nearly pleading as he peer through the spaces between the wooden board of the garden bench. She did not need to hurt, and he did not take well to the witness of another’s suffering -- but he was not permitted to ease her pain. It was... difficult. And Isander could not help but feel it was “wrong”. It was denying his nature, his purpose.

The angel’s head tilted with anticipation as the elf stumbled on her words, his heart skipping lightly at the simple fact that she would even consider addressing him -- that she was not so frightened that she would simply run. When she took the blame onto herself, Isander’s brow furrowed in mild confusion. She had... done nothing wrong. She had validly pointed out to him that he had forced himself upon her against her wishes, and he truly felt sorrow for this thing. Even with her new explanation, with her trying to justify what had happened, he could not connect her apology to what had happened. Yes, perhaps he had startled her. But... that did not put her at fault for the fact that he had forcefully taken her in hand to heal her broken skin. She did not need to apologize to him.

Isander was temporarily driven from his train of thought, however, at her accusation of abnormality in the way of knowing her name. He could not help but to see the flaw with her logic, and he had already told her that he possessed the knowledge of names, simply. He did not understand why she was denying his ability and telling him he should not have known the things that he knew. It did not make sense.

“I find that I know names quite normally,” he said in a passive voice, confusion clear on his face as he watched her dust herself off from in between the spaces of the wooden bench. “I cannot apologize for knowing names. I am only at fault for what I have done, not what I know. And I am sorry for what I have done.”

PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 02:14 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Phoena was beyond baffled at the angel’s reactions to her pain. Never in her life had she seen someone feel someone else’s pain so much. He winced every time she did, and for a moment she thought he might be experiencing more pain than she was. Phoena had become used to falling considering she fell almost any time she met someone new. But this time seemed completely different. The people that were the source of her falling usually helped her up, or not, and went about their business. Isander seemed like he generally cared if she was feeling okay or not. And Phoena could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted to reach out and help her, but her earlier comments must have scared him off. Phoena was beginning to feel down on herself and her face reflected that. Her mind got so caught up in accusations that she didn’t give him a chance, even though randomly knowing her name was still strange.

”How does someone just know names?” Phoena was still unsure on how someone could just look at another and know their names. It wasn’t possible. You had to meet someone, introduce yourself and allow the other person to tell their names. That is how you learned a name. ”I do not believe we have ever met before. So unless someone told you you cannot possibly now my name.” Phoena could feel her voice rising. She was no longer angry at the man, since he was keeping his distance, but she still didn’t understand how he could know her name.

”I should be the one that apologizes to you for calling you such an evil name…” the word she had called him earlier was a lot stronger than she had expected but at the time it was all she could think of. It is a word that should only be used on people that truly deserved it and not someone that made a simple mistake. Of course he should have known better than surprising a young girl, especially in a place where not a lot of people go. ”I was really frightened and acted without thinking.” Phoena truly felt sorry for the word she had used against Isander. She still couldn’t overlook the fact that his first move could have been suspicious. And after watching hundreds of movies Phoena could only assume the worst when someone approached her.

Lark . 403 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
ISANDER RAFFAEL LOCKE
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 12:00 AM
ANGEL

Theology Professor
Male
46 posts
member no. 93
Lark IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

The angel’s lips pressed together as he contemplated the answer to her question. How could he explain it? Could he explain it? Beyond a very vague “I was created with an inherent knowledge of souls”, Isander wasn’t sure there was a way to help her understand. She was insistent that what was, couldn’t be... As were many mortals when they were faced with misunderstandings. This, of course, only brought about his own confusion. Logically, something that was, was. To say that he couldn’t know her name when he, in fact, did was... contradictory.

Surprisingly enough, even in the confusing and less-than-satisfactory circumstance, Isander gave a good-natured chuckle and shook his head slowly. All of this talk about things that should and could not be, despite quite well being, reminded him of a quote out of the book Dune by the very human Frank Herbert: “Deep in the human unconcious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” Well spoken. Simple. “There are many things we are not meant to understand,” Isander told her with a knowing nod, his usual, friendly smile back in place and a childlike amusement in his eyes.

The elf girl’s explanation of her decision to apologize to him did little in the way of helping him make sense of anything. She had... called him a rapist, yes. It was, indeed, not a pleasant thing. But... She had also been justified, hadn’t she? He had forced her hands into his own -- if even to heal, it was a forced physical act she had construed as intimacy. She need not apologize.

Furthermore, as she had said, he had frightened her. Isander could not see how this put her at fault for his unintentionally heinous actions, and, as he continued to kneel before the park bench without so much as an uncomfortable shift, his brow furrowed once more. “I am confused,” he admitted softly and simply, unsure what, even, he should ask to help himself reach an understanding of her words. His gentle blue eyes looked up to her, nearly pleading for more explanation.

PM • EMAIL •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 04:46 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Isander seemed really reluctant to tell Phoena how he knew her name. He tried to insist that he just knew it but that seemed completely impossible. Phoena in her life had never met anyone that just happened to know names. Did he have some special power? Maybe that’s what it was. Maybe he had some special gift that allowed him to know who people were. In a university like Belgrade abilities like that weren’t uncommon. If that was the case than Phoena felt even more terrible for accusing someone of being something so terrible. He could have taken her reaction as an insult to him and his power. Phoena knew what it was like to be made fun of and didn’t want to become the bully.

Phoena folded her hands in her lap and stared down at them. ”I guess you are right…” Phoena’s voice trailed off. Maybe she wasn’t meant to understand his gift. ”I guess I like to rush to assumptions…” Phoena kept her eyes glued to her hands. She didn’t want to look at him in fear that he would now dislike her for being so rude. Phoena never meant any harm to him, but if he wanted to be angry she deserved it. Isander appeared to be a nice man who was probably nothing close to the name that Phoena had called him. She had to find some way to make it up to him.

But he was confused? Phoena knew she stumbled through her words most of the time but she had thought that her apology was clear enough. ”I do not mean to confuse you,” her eyes finally looked at him through the bench. A lite pink flashed across her face and she looked away again. ”I only want to apologize for the name I called you earlier….I, uh,” she tried looking back at him again but soon returned her eyes back to her restless hands. ”I, uhm, really did not mean to say such a terrible thing.” Phoena felt ashamed of herself for what she said. If her mother were here she would smack Phoena and force her to do more chores. Maybe Phoena should be punished for the thing she had said.

Lark . 370 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!