there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Bacon!, Tag: Tessa
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 03:16 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

Tessa was a bit shocked by his Nun story. He was going to give his demon roommate evidence of the bad behavior of his kind. To likely use against him in the future? Tessa just couldn’t fathom such naïveté. Brainwashed or not, his roommate was a demon, the complete opposite of an angel. If she were communicating with her rival species, she certainly wouldn’t be telling them shifter dirty little secrets. Of course being a baby angel he probably didn’t think that far ahead. He just heard a joke and found it amusing. The poor little guy.

Tessa couldn’t understand where the lack of understanding was coming from. What he saw as a strength, she saw as a weakness, and vice versa. Sure Tessa didn’t see the sport in attacking the weak, but with those who deserved it she should have been an avenger. Some people just didn’t deserve to live. Some people were like toxic waste, they needed taking care of before they polluted the world around them. Unfortunately she clearly wasn’t ready to do the job herself. But that time would come. People had to make sacrifices for great causes. And Tessa saw no greater cause than her own.

“They can have it then,” she insisted, “I am sympathetic to the abused and am more than willing to fight to help them. Them being shifter-kind. Let other kinds take care of there own I say. I will do anything for my own kind. If that means I lose my life or my original self, I’m content with that.”

Tessa was confident that with her last chance to trust she would go all out. And if that was the end of her at least she wouldn’t have to deal with it anymore. But if she somehow survived the last betrayal she had some ideas of what do then. None of them what psychologists might call healthy, but hey, she didn’t particularly like what psychologists did either, speaking of which,

“You know you kind of talk like a psychologist. Any chance you’re a psychology major?”

Tessa nearly slapped her own forehead when Ryuu said,

“That’s wonderful Tessa! Are there many lions here? I don’t think I’ve met any… Though it wouldn’t surprise me if I did and just didn’t know about it… I tend not to care until people say something first. People are only people after all.”

Of course he would think that by Pride she was talking about a group of lions. Tessa really needed to advertise her group.

“Not as many as I’d like actually, but I was referring to a grouping of shifters which I would form into a group called The Pride. I certainly don’t want it tainted by calling it a pack so those mongrels think I’m trying to copy them.”

Despite a tentative alliance with some of the werewolves, Tessa still did not appreciate how close she seemed to be with them. Really those wolves were always showing there faces about and acting as if they were friends. Tessa couldn’t be friends with non-shifters. What would become of her shifter community then.

“There are a decent amount of shifters at this school.”

“When ever you’d like sweet heart. When ever you’d like.” He winked roguishly at her. Let her come back from that one!

Tessa smirked enjoying the game. He was playing with her as kids were wont to do, but Tessa had an answer for everything. It was kind of her thing.

“Name the date Angel-boy, I’ll be sure to sing you a lullaby you’ll never forget.”

She might think of him as a baby or kid angel, but Tessa was still a flirt at heart and well, he was too it seemed. Besides any baby that could say the word orgasm without blushing could deal with anything she implied. Although she still decided to refrain from any jokes on milk-giving…for now anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
RYUUNOSUKE MINORU FUJIMOTO
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 04:05 AM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
"My outlaw eyes have seen their lies I choke on all they had to say When worlds collide what's left inside I hold on tight and hear you pray"
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I hold on tight and hear you pray

There was nothing to do but smile weakly and shake his head at Tessa. She was so caught up in it that for now, there was nothing Ryuu could do. He could suggest going out and serving humans that were in need. Letting her see what was out there for her to experience that she wasn’t alone, and she didn’t need to hide in a blanket of… Well, to Ryuu it was racism. Perhaps that was why he hated the race conversation so much.

”Myself? No, I’m a sociologist. I study Care, Health and Society. But my real love is physics. Seeing how things relate and tie together, how and why they move. It’s beautiful. It reminds me of people,” he shrugged. “If someone is pushed they push back in some way, even if they give,” he smiled at his own subtle hint. “And you? Let me see… You aren’t in one of the LSAT degrees are you? Philosophy, History, Gender Studies… Or even pre-law?” he asked.

Ryuu nodded at his own expense. It was okay not to know everything after all. He nodded still really interested in it. “That’s cool, though I’m sure that the Werewolves can give you a pointer or two about gathering supporters. There are a few that have been at for all of my life at least, possible more. Since they’re werewolves and you’re a shifter it can’t be considered competition right?” He felt so logical, but truly, he felt out of his league now. He avoided talking about racial traits, and he’d known enough people to not belong to a pack that he was certain it was just a coping mechanism for the world . But again, what did he know, different shifters, like Lions and Wolves might actually need an official thing to feel comfortable.

Tessa actually made Ryuu laugh with her last statement. She could give as good as she got, and Ryuu loved it! It wasn’t very often that people went tit for tat with Ryuu. Sometimes girls just broke down giggling, and others Ryuu woke up in bed with them… He wasn’t sure where this one was going, but he loved the change. “Oh, will I know it?” he replied between breaths.

Tessa | 376 | Lyrics credit correction, lyrics belong to Black Veil Brides| Outfit
PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 05:01 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

“And you? Let me see… You aren’t in one of the LSAT degrees are you? Philosophy, History, Gender Studies… Or even pre-law?” he asked.

Tessa smirked at his explanation of physics, she might not be on a scientific level but she knew enough general information to use it to her advantage for a little teasing fun,

“Oh baby if you have to know how and why then you’re not doing it right,” Tessa purred breaking into a slight genuine smile as she appreciated her own cleverness, “as far as the sciences go I prefer Chemistry or better yet Biology.”

At Chemistry and Biology Tessa made sure wiggle her eyebrows so that he wouldn’t take it literally. She was of course implying other things with the use of the sciences. Who said science couldn’t be sexy?

At his guesses Tessa was a bit impressed with him. She could easily see herself in History or Gender Studies, and of course she actually was currently Pre-Law. So the boy had more than just good looks and a heart of gold. Tessa clapped her hands to him,

“Pre-Law it is. I wonder what gave it away.”

Of course Tessa knew exactly how he’d reached the conclusion. Debating over a plate of meat certainly was a major clue. But sarcasm was more fun then just agreeing. Agreeing or being agreeable was never Tessa’s style anyway.

“That’s cool, though I’m sure that the Werewolves can give you a pointer or two about gathering supporters. There are a few that have been at for all of my life at least, possible more. Since they’re werewolves and you’re a shifter it can’t be considered competition right?”

Tessa physically bristled at the thought of asking Werewolves for help. It was bad enough that even on an allied she associated with some of them. She certainly wasn’t about to ask Sam for help of any kind. Tessa didn’t ask for help, she demanded things or she was the help herself. She could just imagine how teased she’d get if she actually asked someone for help. She’d never be able to live down the shame of it. And she just bet those werewolves would smugly remind her of that for life.

No, as usual, Tessa had to do things her way or it would not get done. The only advise she would ever ask would be from other Shifters. At least that’s what she currently believed, adamantly.

“I’m not in need of any pointers thanks. I’ve been planning this for over two years. I have gotten the identification of every known shifter in this college, already raised a decent amount of funds towards the goal, have set my career to be one of influence in even the human world, have studied and planned carefully, and I continue to do so. Currently I am in the process of recruitment and I will do anything and everything to secure and protect a pride. It’s the only thing for me.”

She paused for a minute to take a breath as she didn’t want to get emotional about it, then steadied herself by replying about competition,

“Are you kidding me? Predator-type Shifters and Werewolves are highly competitive by nature. Prey-type shifters may have a chance to be all buddy-buddy with the mongrels, but me, a lioness? Impossibly. They are too much like my mortal enemies.”

Here Tessa’s nose wrinkled in distaste, “Although they don’t always seem to get that fact themselves.”

Tessa listened as he laughed and smiled herself when he said, “Oh, will I know it?”

Tessa leaned towards him enjoying the game. Not knowing if he was referring to the song itself or the act of her showing up, Tessa decided to go with the latter and tried her best to make it fit the former,

“Know it? That doesn’t matter much. Even if you didn’t know it before, Baby, you’ll never forget it after.”

No one had before, that was for certain. Tessa was the memorable type. Well, she was a wildcat after all.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 07:41 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
"My outlaw eyes have seen their lies I choke on all they had to say When worlds collide what's left inside I hold on tight and hear you pray"
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Ryuu chuckled with her. He was deffinetly over the shock of her stealing his precious bacon, almost. “If I know how and why then I don’t loose my bacon bits to beautiful women.” If he were slightly less cool that might have been followed up by a stuck out tongue. But it didn’t. He just just shrugged. “They all break down to how stuff moves hun,” he replied with his own eyebrow wiggle.

He sat back with a smug look on his face. Yep, the touch of empathy never hurt his skills. Though he was never able to figure out if it was magic or just a personal ability that he had learned in his eight years since adventuring out into the real world. “I’m just that good.” Cocky… He’d gone from horribly flabbergasted to cocky over just a few minuets. Leave it to this guy to not let the world phase him. So he lost some delicious bacon, he met a hot girl in the trade off. Almost as good.

”Perhaps the rivalry is only one sided?” he offered. “Often times I find myself in one sided friendships. It may be the same thing.” He shrugged. “Though if you’re certain you don’t need any help then I’ll keep my own offer to myself.” Subtle, but it was his way of showing her just what he was willing to do. Who knows, maybe one day she’ll take up this offer. He smirked at her, “Though I doubt they’d tell you so much as they would want to make you feel as though you were loosing your touch.” There was only the slightest hint of joking in that.

He leaned in with her and folded his arms on the table. He even shifted in his seat so he could sit farther forward like she was telling him some great secret. “I don’t doubt it.” He remembered every girl. And each one had left something of herself behind in him. One day, that was going to catch up with him.

Tessa | 347 | Lyrics belong to Black Veil Brides| Outfit
PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 09:45 PM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

“If I know how and why then I don’t loose my bacon bits to beautiful women.”

Tessa caught his slip up and looked exactly like the cat that stole the cream.

“Well if that’s the case, you haven’t been studying hard enough considering.” Tessa commented, tempted to steal another piece of his food for the fun of it at this point.

The fact that he was still obsessing over it gave her hope that he wasn’t all self-righteous angel. People without faults were no fun after all.

“They all break down to how stuff moves hun,” he replied with his own eyebrow wiggle.

“Ah but with biology and chemistry one doesn’t need a play by play before getting involved. Things just develop with experimentation.

She so loved games.

”Perhaps the rivalry is only one sided?” he offered. “Often times I find myself in one sided friendships. It may be the same thing.”

Tessa thought that was a sad thought. To be on the caring side of a one sided friendship. She didn’t understand how someone could be as selfless as all that. If someone didn’t want to be her friend Tessa would have sent them on there own way. Why be friendly to someone who doesn’t care about you,

“Friendship is not a one-sided thing. You can work towards it for a bit, but eventually if they don’t change there minds its not a friendship. It seems to me you are looking for friendships with the wrong people in that case. Try someone more your speed next time.”

“Though if you’re certain you don’t need any help then I’ll keep my own offer to myself.”

Tessa snorted at him,

“Noted, but I’m not the helping kind. That being said, feel free to vouch for me with shifters you meet. I don’t need help, but advertising never hurts, now does it?”

The lioness shifter truly saw it that way as well. Advertisements were necessary evils to making companies rich and groups plentiful. After all you can’t join something if you don’t know its there right?

He smirked at her, “Though I doubt they’d tell you so much as they would want to make you feel as though you were loosing your touch.”

Tessa didn’t take the bait there. She knew for a fact that her plans were much more together than the schools werewolf pack. Of course it was easier for wolves to band together, being that sort of animal and being all the exact same type as well. Werewolves always had it easier with relationships, but Tessa wouldn’t trade that for their time of the month. Not to mention their inability to change into a wolf whenever they wanted. To only be able to be in their animal form during a traumatic shift must have been devastating. Tessa was happy she’d never have to know that pain.

“Well they can be real Bitches when they want to be.” Tessa admitted with quite a bit of pleasure at the joke in there, though she was still feeling badly for them.

Tessa hated to admit it, but when she thought about the werewolves conundrum, she did feel sympathy towards them. A sympathy she planned to destroy within herself if she could. But for now she couldn’t help but feel badly for them. Shifters may have a degrading time in the media, but it was still a beautiful thing to be one. To be in control, mostly, of ones own beast. Tessa wouldn’t trade that for all the werewolf movies in the world.

“I don’t doubt it.”

Tessa paid close attention to his face when he said that one and wondered if the game was over. His face, whether he meant to or not had gone soft and somewhat serious. Clearly the baby angel had some experience and even if he didn’t know it, that kind of thing was weighing down on him.

Though it was technically his business and not hers Tessa couldn’t help but butt in a little bit,

“Ah, but unfortunately it seems you’ve had one too many such encounters. Oh well, I should stick to my own kind even for such carnal affairs,” she said but after a pause added, “plus I wouldn’t want to be called a cougar or anything. Wrong kind of cat, you see.”

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jun 29 2014, 11:11 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

He shook his head at her. “Friendship is also a two way street, but for some people the world revolves around them. That’s okay for the most part, but it does tend to mean that they don’t give nearly as much as they get. And that is a one sided friendship,” he drew circles on the table to make it a diagram. “And friendship isn’t a dating, there’s no speed. Just enjoyment of each other’s mutual interests, thus why it can be one sided.” It made sense in his own head. “There’s a speed to dating because one person might want to do something before the other and thus is moving to fast, but in friendship it’s not as harsh or hard to say no.”

Ryuu laughed at her, he didn’t mean to, but he couldn’t help it with her so matter of fact comment. It sounded as though she was talking about getting a shot, or having to take foul cough syrup for chest congestion. He took a deep breath and held it for a moment to calm down. After a moment he bit his lips and then shook his head at her. “Sorry, extremely dry sense of humor. No, it doesn’t hurt, but you don’t have to sound so pouty about it.” He shook his head to try and clear the mirth from his head, “All seriousness though, I’ll be sure to tell anyone I know who’s not already in some group or another to come your way.” He pointed at her emphatically so that she knew, despite his mirth, that he honestly would

She was most definetly cleaver… Ryuu just shook his head and groaned playfull. “OOOOH! Low blow Tessa! Low blow!” He took a sip of his coffee and shock his head again. “I only know one ‘bitchy’ werewolf. She’s okay until you start acting in a way she sees as high and mighty.” Always the one with a polite thing to say about everyone this angel!

”Oh!” He gripped his chest in mock pain, as though she had just shot him. “I’m not that young! I’m wiling to bet that you’re within years younger or older of me!” said the guy that just called himself a baby angel. “And there’s nothing wrong with inter-racial relationships. You might find yourself surprised at how well a Werewolf, or even either a Demon or Vampire could rock your world.”

Tessa | 406 | Lyrics belong to Black Veil Brides| Outfit
PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jun 30 2014, 02:21 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

Tessa’s brow rose at him at that. He was actually making a diagram…with his fingers…to make a point. The young lioness-shifter didn’t know whether to be amused or insulted by that fact. Still, she shook her head disagreeing. She didn’t feel that it was okay for someone to be selfish in friendship. In fact it was the one place that Tessa felt shouldn’t have been tainted by selfishness.

While sensual relationships often could be a means to an end, friendships weren’t supposed to be like that. In mating the balance could be tipped, one usually did love the other more and thus the other was able to maintain control. Both parties were in it for selfish reasons none-the-less. Sex, money, companionship, benefits of shared work. The pluses of such an arrangement were obvious, but many motivations were little less than the fulfillment of a need.

Friendships similarly fulfilled a need, but the relational joining often was strictly for companionship. Friendships were supposed to be about acceptance and self-lessness. Or the coming together of like-minded peoples into something equivalent or similar to a family unit. In other words a family in lue of or in addition to family. As close or as far as one wanted to bring those levels.

Tessa therefore could not understand such superficial friendships. She supposed the people of high school did count as ‘one sided’ or ‘superficial’ but she hadn’t known that at the time. If she had, then things would be different at this point. She would be different.

“Sensual relationships are easier than friendships,” Tessa mused playing with a piece of bacon on her plate before eating it, “it’s easier to ascertain what the opposite sex wants from you. But friends? They are different. You can’t even really know if you have a true one or not.”

She paused considering his open-minded view of friendship,

“At least not by my definition. I suppose yours are different.”

“Sorry, extremely dry sense of humor. No, it doesn’t hurt, but you don’t have to sound so pouty about it.” He shook his head to try and clear the mirth from his head, “All seriousness though, I’ll be sure to tell anyone I know who’s not already in some group or another to come your way.”

Had a baby angel just laughed at her? Did he just call her pouty? Tessa had not been trying to pout. She scrunched her nose at him and stopped herself from actually pouting at that statement. Like she’d give him the satisfaction of being right. Instead she sniffed haughtily throwing her chin up in the air and to the side in a show of offense, before bringing it back down to his level.

Well he had offered to advertise for her and she wouldn’t snub her nose at that. Free advertising didn’t come along every day. So even though he had laughed at her and called her pouty she still graciously replied,

“I would appreciate it.”

There. She was a good girl she was.

“OOOOH! Low blow Tessa! Low blow!” He took a sip of his coffee and shook his head again. “I only know one ‘bitchy’ werewolf. She’s okay until you start acting in a way she sees as high and mighty.” Always the one with a polite thing to say about everyone this angel!

Tessa grinned and wiggled her eyebrows,

“In my estimation the male werewolves are the bitchiest.”

And they did not like being called so, Tessa mused remembering a few fairly dangerous incidents.

”Oh!” He gripped his chest in mock pain, as though she had just shot him. “I’m not that young! I’m wiling to bet that you’re within years younger or older of me!” said the guy that just called himself a baby angel. “And there’s nothing wrong with inter-racial relationships. You might find yourself surprised at how well a Werewolf, or even either a Demon or Vampire could rock your world.”

Ryuu was right actually. Physically he appeared a few years older than her and considering that particular species she supposed they stopped aging fairly young. She herself was not particularly old, but her attitude and maturity tended to ping pong back and forth between a nine year old and a forty year old.

“By human standards I’m 21 years of age.”

As far as inter-species relationships went, Tessa wasn’t quite sure how she felt about that one. She knew that she personally didn’t mind a romp with even the species she normally hated, but as for the mostly forever sort of connection, she figured it could only really work with her own kind. At least for her. So although she certainly would be able to play with a Werewolf or a Vampire or even a Demon, she could only see herself going home to another shifter. She could only trust another shifter, who might be able to understand her and not see her as a pet or a plaything.

“Inter-species booty-calls are just fine, but in the end you’ve got to go home to your own kind. Only they have a chance at understanding your motives. Only they will see you for what you truly are, be it sweetheart or monster. And only they will love you for it or despite it.”

Tessa was confident in that at the very least. Other species had there pluses and minuses in the sack, but when it came to the ultimate feeling of warmth and comfort, that could only come from another shifter. Other species just didn’t have it. They all wanted different things. And people going in different directions seldom made it to the same place. But those who walked together usually wound up at the same place.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 07:15 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

"Only some times. Sex can be hard because inevitably you begin to see the other person as something other where it began. Either as a sig fig or as your pound of meat." He popped his last piece of fruit into his mouth. "Friendships are most often sex free so you don't have that awkward attraction thing to deal with." Then he pointed a finger at her. "And what do you do when the person of the same sex falls for you? Personally, I don't know what women and gays see in men, but you know everyone has their perks. And they usually out way their negs."

He nodded at her to show he heard her and ignored that he had offended her. It was probably best to glass over it so that they wouldn't have to dwell. He did pause at her comment about the Werewolves though. He started to say something but, she was right... He closed his mouth and bobbed his head back and forth. "True enough I guess... Just don't tell them that, they think they're being macho. Wouldn't be kind to pop that bubble."

Ryuu put his hands up at square angles, a symbol of triumph. "See, by human standards I'm 24. You would, in fact, be a kitten..." He smirked and waved his hand, "Or in this case, cub."

She confused Ryuu. There had to be some way he could make her see it. "I disagree. It's about seeing a person not another whatever you are. Someone truly in love over looks the monster and only sees the sweet heart. Thus why we still have hybrids running around. Some from loving families too."

PM • YIM
^
TESSA LEONA KEANE
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 01:46 AM
SHIFTER

Pre Law
Female
71 posts
member no. 74
"N/A"
Ara IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

user posted image

Tessa blinked at Ryu not sure if she heard him right. She vaguely wondered if heaven had its own slang because she didn’t understand a few of those phrases,

“Before I can debate with you on this topic I must ask a few questions. Firstly, what is a sig fig? and a neg? Secondly, why would a person of my own gender take an interest in me? I’m fairly dominant, but don’t look or act in a manly manner yet I’m not girly enough to play damsel in distress. I’m pretty sure only guys would look at me since they are the more masochistic gender.” She assured him.

Honestly, Tessa probably wouldn’t even notice if a female became attracted to her, because she was dense of those things. Not having much experience with same-gender crush situations, or at least she had never noticed such an experience before, Tessa figured it wasn’t likely because her sensual style just appealed to men. Or so she thought. Women weren’t often on her radar anyway, at least not for matters of the bedroom.

Tessa also decided that she’d speak against something he’d said earlier about attraction.

"Friendships are most often sex free so you don't have that awkward attraction thing to deal with."

For Tessa, female to male attraction was never awkward. Generally both sides wanted it to varying levels and it was necessary for copulation and procreation. Attraction was as natural as breathing, the only embarrassing part, even within a friendship is if one party was not interested in the other, even for just the physical stuff and said party could not be convinced no matter what.

"Attraction is never awkward if two people are in it together. It's thrilling and exciting, and usually resolved with a romp or two."

"True enough I guess... Just don't tell them that, they think they're being macho. Wouldn't be kind to pop that bubble."

Tessa’s grin widened dramatically as the young angel agreed with her. The young lioness-shifter loved being right, particularly when people actually admitted it. Such blatant agreement was simply heavenly, pardon the pun. Whatever the case such moments were beautiful to Tessa and she enjoyed relishing them so much that she often did not choose to ruin it, so in her mind, she graciously commented,

“I’ll keep it to myself unless one of them comes after me, then I’ll use every weapon in my arsenal.” Tessa confessed, she wasn’t sure if it was sacrilegious to lie to an angel, so she decided not to do it to often.

Ryuu put his hands up at square angles, a symbol of triumph. "See, by human standards I'm 24. You would, in fact, be a kitten..." He smirked and waved his hand, "Or in this case, cub."

Tessa kept her smirk in place as she played with the rim of her now demolished plate and spoke,

“Sex kitten maybe and the cub thing might work for you if my shifted form was still that age, but in shifter culture it isn’t likely to turn until puberty, so by being able to shift at all it means ‘I’m a big girl now.’ But by your cultures standards you are a baby. ^^ Not to mention even saying we were the dreaded h word, I’d still be counted above you in the maturity ranking. After all girls are about 7 years ahead of boys in maturity, although that number is greatly disputed, I’m sure its at least a differentiation of half that. Making your age 24 subtract my age of 21 and leaving you with a remainder of three. So at 4.5 being the likely difference in maturity, that leaves you 1.5 years my junior.” She summized.

Looking at Ryuu, Tessa tried to guestimate what particular culture angel he was. She wasn’t very familiar with many different cultures, particularly not angelic factions, but she decided to make an educated guess,

“I’m guessing you are either Korean or Japanese so in other words in your likely native language you’d have to call me Seonbae or Senpai. Although I’m not sure if you pick your look in heaven or there are already preset cultures there and here.”

"I disagree. It's about seeing a person not another whatever you are. Someone truly in love over looks the monster and only sees the sweet heart. Thus why we still have hybrids running around. Some from loving families too."

Tessa actually loved hybrids, perhaps not quite as much as shifters, but they were still in her very small list of allies. So she couldn’t dispel his theory with as much apathy as she wanted to. Instead she still argued, but not quite as passionately as she usually did, still he’d given her an opening with the relationship thing.

“I actually like hybrids if you can believe that. I’ll never understand peoples aversion to them. If you dislike one of the creatures the other balances it out and makes it bearable. Win-win if you ask me. But as for only seeing the sweetheart that has been the downfall of many individuals. You have to see the monster before mating and decide whether it’s worth staying or if one needs to walk away.”

For a few moments after saying this Tessa grew quiet as she pondered her own past relations. She only wished she had been this mature in high school. That she personally could have seen the monster within a certain ex or two of her own. Not all monsters are beasts, in fact, Tessa had found that the most monstrous of beings could easily be found in the weakest of vessels.

--------------------
user posted image
Sig by Marqy
TESSA KEANE - LIONESS
PM •
^
 Posted: Jul 24 2014, 05:05 PM
ANGEL

Sociology and Physics
Male
29 posts
member no. 73
TeamSwiss IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Ryuu bit his tongue and tried (failing) to swallow his smile. He shook his head though and rolled his eyes looking for words. "Okay, I'm a science major, sometimes I forget that not everyone has the same vocabulary..." He nodded once finally liking where his explanation was heading. "Sig Fig is short for Significant Figure, normally it means where scientists and mathematicians round their decimals off at, but the physics department has taken it to mean that someone extra special. Neg's short for negative; again another math term that we've taken out of context." He sighed. That smile grew by another molar despite him both dry swallowing and finishing off his drink to try and make it go away. "And I don't know about sexism. I got my head bitten of by a femi-nazi during finals last semester because I held the door open for her... Something about being to open her own doors and not needing a man to protect her weak arms... Or something like that. And a girl would look at you because she's only attracted to women and gets her socks rocked by the V and not the peg." To her next comment he just shook his head. "You really never have been hit on by another girl have you?"

"Now who's the one being sexist?" he asked playfully. "I've met a few women, many a few years my senior, who were plenty immature. And I know a few guys who would surprise you with how young they are versus how old they act." He pointed out. "But actually, I was raised here in America. So the age difference means nothing. Perhaps if it was like five more years younger, or you were in fact older then me by that much I'd have to call you Miss or Missus. But nope. Only if you end up in a position over me do I have to call you by a honorific." He didn't know much else. For as long as he could remember he was on his own here. For a long time he just bounced around till someone challenged his racial heritage. It was then he realized that people judge you by your race, and he became determined to be the change that altered that.

He nodded. "Yes, and it that moment you determine that the monster isn't enough to drive you away, and over look it. Therefore you only see it as part of what makes up part of the sweetheart." Wisdom from such a young angle... There might be something to the racial thing, but it wasn't everything.

PM • YIM
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
Pages: (2) 1 2 
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!