there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

And Now, We are Free, 'Friendly Outing' with Henry <3
AMBER SAVANNAH J. JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 02:53 AM
SHIFTER

Wildlife Zoology
Female
114 posts
member no. 81
"Here I am, this is me,/There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be,/Here I am, it's just me and you,/Tonight we make our dreams come true,/"
Aceshot IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Amber Savannah James Jackson was sitting on a park bench, a large wicker picnic basket sitting beside her. She had her head rested on her left hand as her right hand fiddled with her necklace. She looked like she was waiting for something… or someone. Actually, she was waiting for someone in particular. Henry. Amber had met the man a couple days beforehand after Amber crashed into him and ended up spraining her ankle. To say the least, it was an interesting first meeting. Amber was intrigued by the older man, who looked not much older then her, but seemed older. Being in a supernatural town, Amber could never be too sure with anything anymore. This guy could be older then 100 and Amber was only 18. That gave her stomach an uncomfortable flip, which she mentally scolded at herself. 'Oh give it a break… You should have thought of that before you invited him on this friendly outing…' Amber sighed gently.

Amber refused that this was a date; no way, no how. It was just a friendly outing between friends, nothing more. And if anyone said otherwise, Amber would tear them from limb to limb. 'Hostile,' her mind tsked gently at that thought, causing Amber to roll her eyes. Her mind seemed to have a mind of it's own, a voice that always voiced reason or just bothered the hell out of her. Amber allowed a small sigh to slip from her lips. She looked around the park, in an attempt to settle her mind. It was probably about 6 pm, the sun hanging low in the sky, casting pink and blue streaks to arc across the skies. There weren't many people, which was nice. Amber didn't really feel like meeting someone she knew, right now. Her fossa form was inching to get out and have a roam, but Amber held back.

'No, not now…' Amber spoke firmly to her form, before she tried to block out the urge to shift. She wasn't sure why Henry had asked to do it late, but Amber didn't mind. As much as she liked the day, the night was her escape. She remembered the nights, sitting on the roof, staring at the stars, bathed in moonlight. The cold breeze raced through her, but didn't seem to bother the young girl as she sat on the bench. Amber nearly cursed as she realized she had forgotten a jacket. Oops, Oh well… Amber smiled to herself as she touched her necklace gently. The amber coloured stone caught the golden rays of the sunlight, glimmering briefly as the rays bounced through the stone. Amber looked around again with a small sigh.

Her light blue eyes wandered around the park, looking for that familiar face. She knew she was early, as per usual. As a child, it was pounded into her brain, that she was never late, but early. Her mom used to say it was a habit, but Amber never really understood why. Even now, Amber was always early, unless she slept in, but that was besides the point. Her eyes caught the last rays as they lowered beneath the horizon, the sun's golden head, finally disappearing under it's earthy blankets. Amber smiled gently before turning her head upward slightly, grinning gently as the stars began to appear. A bright smile settled on her face before she looked to the picnic basket. She had dug it up later on, when she was going through the boxes that were still lining her room. Amber's eyes noticed her crutches were still laying on the ground. She had found them, not long after the incident, making up an excuse of jumping down a flight of stairs, once again. It wouldn't be the first time that happened. She wasn't about to let Henry take the fall for what had happened.

A low huff skipped through Amber's parted lips before she moved to pick up her crutches once again. She felt like she had been waiting there forever, but knew she was only a couple minutes until Henry said he would arrive. Amber pushed herself up off her hand before she ran her left hand through her hair. It was strange how Amber's heartbeat picked up as the minutes ticked by… Why, she didn't have an answer to...

Outfit
Notes: I have to stop using Polyvore xD So sorry it's so long… My mind got away from me!

--------------------
PM •
^
HENRY THOMAS ROCHESTER
 Posted: Aug 5 2014, 10:19 PM
DARK ELF

psychology
male
29 posts
member no. 89
"Dancing slowly in an empty room can the lonely take the place of you"
allie IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

FRIENDLY DATE

The remaining sunlight that day still had was slowly being dragged away when Henry left his apartment. In his left hand, he carried white flowers and in his other hand, some food and a few drinks. A few days ago, as a form of compensation, he invited a young girl to a picnic. Their first meeting was actually a collision. When he was not able to hold her, she fell and sprained her ankle. Although he was a creature of the darkness and his own soul was darkened by time, he never enjoyed other people’s suffering. He never had. Even when he was bitter with the loss of his home, when humans meant a terrible race, Henry did not sit and watched other people suffer. In the end, he was not as bad of a person he liked to think. Henry grew to dislike the traits he carried and he pretty much mixed everything up in his head. Which means he did not see his selflessness: all of his positive characteristics were embraced by a dense fog of self-depreciation. He could not see through it.

As he walked towards the park they had agreed to meet, Henry was making excuses for himself. After Lucy, he had never allowed himself to take interest in another person. And even if he had, Henry doubted his heart could be stolen by anyone else. He believed that it now rests together with her, in a coffin long devoured by the earth. Regardless, he could feel the steady heartbeats against his chest, like he failed to feel for so long. For some years, he wondered if dark elves could survive without beating hearts, just like a vampire, because he no longer felt his on his chest. But now, he could almost hear that and it was actually disturbing: he did not like that sound. It would interrupt and distract him from his thoughts. Henry did not like it. He was too comfortable being almost dead all these years that any feeling would bother him as much as the sunlight.

At least, he would not have to deal with that. Obviously, picnics were usually done in pretty bright days. People would seat under those golden rays and bathe in light, but that was everything that Henry wanted to avoid. Besides, those were ordinary picnics. To make up for a sprained ankle, the least needed was an extraordinary picnic. They would enjoy the moonlight and maybe count stars if they wanted. Henry thought it was even more beautiful than blue skies. That is why he suggested. He knew that he was being a bit selfish, thinking of his own comfort, but he thought that he wanted to be a pleasant companion, too, so why not make things easier?

The firsts stars were shining in the sky and Henry looked around himself, looking for a familiar face. And rather than the face, the first thing that called his attention to where Amber sat was her crutches. He followed her silhouette with his eyes and even at distance, he swore he could see the flashing light from her blue eyes. Henry hurried to her side, a small smile on his face as he came closer. “Good evening, Amber. Did I make you wait?” he was not used to treat her by her first name yet, but she had told him that it made her feel more comfortable, so be it. It was such a minor discomfort, anyway. Henry then handed the small bouquet to her. “These are carnations. They said white carnations bring luck. I thought you could use it

outfit
PM •
^
AMBER SAVANNAH J. JACKSON
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 11:50 PM
SHIFTER

Wildlife Zoology
Female
114 posts
member no. 81
"Here I am, this is me,/There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be,/Here I am, it's just me and you,/Tonight we make our dreams come true,/"
Aceshot IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Amber wasn't the most patient creature. For her, pacing had become her best friend. It almost calmed her in a sense, but it also worried her. It was a habit, bad or good, Amber couldn't tell anymore. Much like most of her personality traits, Amber had a hard time figuring out how much of one trait was too much. Her stubborn nature and often snippy attitude made her someone who not many dared to cross. She wasn't the easiest to be around, but she was fairly intune with her emotions, she could hide them. Her mind was a whirlwind of confusion most days. A low half growl, half sigh swept through the young girl's lips as she ran a hand through her blonde hair, pushing it away from her face. Her head tilted to the sky, eyes fluttering closed as she took a long deep breath in. 'Steady,' She thought to herself as she tried to calm her racing heart,'What is wrong with me!'

The sound of lone footsteps caught Amber's attention. The fossa in her had it's eyes open and ears pricked at the noise. Amber finally allowed her eyes to open, her gaze sweeping from the starry sky to the noise. Her eyes almost brightened as she spotted a tall man walking towards her. She smiled gently as she realized who it was. He was tall, nearly a head taller then her, which would normally make her grumble, but instead, a shiver seemed to run down her spine. Unprepared for the tingle, Amber's entire body shuttered. It could have looked like she shivered in the cold, which Amber was grateful for. She smiled gently, using her crutches to push her body up.

Most girls wouldn't be too happy to be out in the cold and the dark, but they never saw the beauty in the night. Amber felt fairly at home in the shadows, sleeping under the moonlight. For the longest time, she couldn't sleep without the natural light of the moon on her. Strange, but it was comforting. Amber smiled brightly as she took a few steps forward to greet Henry.

"Evening Henry..." Amber's voice seemed to float in the air. Her tone was happy and light, yet it was still soft. A soft chuckle floated through the air for a moment,"No, not long..." Her voice held a hint of a lie, but it did not matter. She had to work on her patience anyways.

Amber barely noticed the flowers in Henry's hand. She looked at Henry with almost an amusing expression as he explained what they meant. "Yeah, I could use some good luck... Especially with this," At the last word, she motioned to her ankle before taking in a deep breath of fragrance. She hummed softly at the smell before noticing the food and drinks in his other hand. Amber hops slightly as she turns to grab the picnic basket before she held it up for Henry to see,"Here, you can place that in here, so you don't have to carry it around..." Amber smiled gently, light blue staring into deep brown. She struggled to hold herself upright as it wasn't easy to hold a picnic basket and lean on crutches at the same time. She hopped forward to better balance herself, nearly falling, but catching herself at the last second.

"Come on; I know a spot.." Amber smiled. Although, she loved to be in the woods and hunting, Amber had her moments of peace. She had found the spot, just a weeks ago. Happily nestled between two trees, it was fairly shaded and on a slight hill. It wasn't a high view, but you could see the stars and stare at them for hours. She hopped along, holding her flowers in one hand and the basket in the other. She motioned to Henry to follow a she managed to get a few steps.

Outfit

--------------------
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!