there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Friends? more like Family!, Maxi!!!
AMBER SAVANNAH J. JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 22 2014, 11:54 PM
SHIFTER

Wildlife Zoology
Female
114 posts
member no. 81
"Here I am, this is me,/There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be,/Here I am, it's just me and you,/Tonight we make our dreams come true,/"
Aceshot IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Amber's family was a little crazy… scratch that, extremely crazy. For a long time, Amber never knew that her dad had a brother, in fact even her dad didn't know! It was a very long and complex story, but in the end, The Willioughbys' turned out to be Amber's cousins. Crazy, right? Not many people are very close to their relatives, but it's very different for the Jacksons. Amber was and still is extremely close to her two cousins, Alex and Max. They're like her brothers, except Alex, who is probably the only girl Amber would trust with her life. Max is like another brother; still very close to the young girl. Amber had found out recently that Alex and Max had gotten into Belgrade Uni and were actually staying on campus. Amber had immediately made plans to meet up with Max as he had been saying something about a secret idea. Alex was living in the same flat as Amber, which made the young girl's day! Finally, someone who she could seriously talk to about anything! She missed her cousins and it was great to see them again

Amber's converses carried her towards the Nyx hall, nearly skipping as she had to control herself from running in. She vaguely remembered the party she had been at in Luke's flat but she didn't care at this point. She couldn't wait to see her cousin! She bounded into the dorm, hopping into the elevator before moving to the first floor. She grinned as the doors opened a moment later, allowing her to bounce over to the door. She realized it was open, immediately opening it and heading in. Suddenly, her mind came back into polite mode. 'Ummm, Ace? Ever heard of knocking?' Amber immediately cursed softly to herself before she took another step back, knocking on the door and removing her shoes. "Maximus??? You here? Max?" Amber called into the flat. It was much like hers, so she easily made her way inside. She grinned as she saw the back of her dashing cousin before trotting over to wrap her arms around him in a hug from behind.

"So, how are you, Max?" Amber asked, removing her arms from around him with a smirk before planting a kiss on his cheek. Amber never really thought it might look funny to kiss Max on the cheek or how it could come across; She treated him exactly like her brother or brothers. "So, What kind of crazy idea are we up to today? Why are you looking through our friends list?" Amber looked at Max's open laptop before giving him a wide eyed expression,"Wait, are you thinking what I think you're thinking, because if you are, you are officially my best friend and fellow match-making genius…" Amber grinned with a small laugh. Although she wasn't a real romantic person, Amber had been known to try and set up her dear brothers on a number of dates. Max had actually been the first one who introduced Amber to match-making. It was probably the only real girly hobby Amber had.

She immediately moved to the fridge, frowning as she noticed it was nearly empty. She moved to look at her cousin with a grin before she moved to pick up the phone. She held it up before winking at Max, "Whatca in the mood for, Maxy? Chinese, pizza, Italian? I could go and pick us up some ice cream, if you're not really hungry… I haven't eaten lots today, cause I was way too excited to see you…" Amber admitted, looking at her cousin, waiting for him to answer her.

--------------------
PM •
^
MAXIM ASHTON WILLOUGHBY
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 02:08 AM
HYBRID

Musical Theatre
Male
46 posts
member no. 95
"And though you made me, You can't change me I'm the perfect stranger Who knows you too well. And I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive,"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

FRIENDS? MORE LIKE FAMILY!
even a wise man may fall
TAG: Ace

WORDS: 654

Max was spending his day in by studying and spending some quality time with one of his favorite new cousins. Max was scribbling hard into his paper as he waited for his cousin to show up. He was writing a review for a show he had seen recently. A lot of his theatre classes forced him to watch and review multiple plays throughout the semester. Max didn’t mind writing these papers because it meant he got to spend watching the shows in the process. The only hard part was trying to put his thoughts onto a sheet of paper. It could take Max hours just to get a single page out. It also didn’t help that Max’s need for constant social interaction made him feel restless. So Amber coming to visit was going to be a nice break for Max.

Max’s eyes kept looking at the door to his room while his leg shook below him. If he wrote one more thing for this paper his mind was going to explode. He jumped up from his desk and decided to go find himself something to drink while he waited for his cousin. Walking out of his room he noticed that his other flatmates were not at home. It made the flat very quiet which only worsen Max’s restless feeling. He couldn’t stand to be alone. Even if there was one flatmate was there just in their room Max would feel much better. ”Amber, you need to hurry up and get here.” Max mumbled to himself as he starter to search his kitchen for a drink.

The kitchen appeared to be mostly empty, but Max was able to find a water bottle. Just as he opened it to take a sip he heard the front door open. He assumed that it was one of his flatmates who was returning. But when the person knocked Max became confused. Before he could go check to see who it was a familiar voice called out to him, calling him by a nickname that only she would use. ”Ace from space!” Max announced, letting Amber know where he was. Max was about to take another sip from his water until his cousin attached herself to his back. He immediately turned around to grasp her up in a tight hug.

”I am well dear cousin, how are you?” Max returned Amber’s kiss with one to her cheek. He didn’t think giving his cousin a kiss on the cheek was weird. He kissed his sister’s cheek all the time and Amber was like another sister to him. ”Trust me you will love the idea I came up with today!” Max was barely able to get his sentence out before Amber guessed what it was. Max laughed at his cousin and how she seemed to already know Max so well. ”You saw right through me once again Amber Jackson!” They could read each other so well after knowing one another for such a short time. Maybe because they both had such a strong sense of family and wanted what was best for them. Which is what that night was all about.

”What kind of person just raids another’s fridge?” Max raised his shoulders in confusion as he watched his cousin walk around his kitchen. ”We can eat whatever you want! But if I need to decide I can always eat pizza.” Max winked at his cousin. He wanted it to be her voice but he did prefer pizza over most thing, and it was cheaper. ”Don’t starve yourself just because you are coming to see me!” Max laughed at Amber, ”I mean, I know I’m amazing but that doesn’t mean you need to go hungry!"

”Would you like some water?” Max reached into a cabinet and grabbed out another water bottle. ”It’s all we have to drink.” Max shrugged as if he were sorry that his kitchen was empty at the time.
PM •
^
AMBER SAVANNAH J. JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 04:26 AM
SHIFTER

Wildlife Zoology
Female
114 posts
member no. 81
"Here I am, this is me,/There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be,/Here I am, it's just me and you,/Tonight we make our dreams come true,/"
Aceshot IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

For Amber, it wasn't that she didn't like school; she just had a hard time sitting still enough to actually focus. Amber was what most people would say an ADHD kid. She couldn't sit still for more then two minutes. When she would sleep in Zac's bed, She remembered ending up with either shoving Zac off the bed, rolling off the bed herself or being plastered against the wall. More then once, the pair had hit each other, not exactly gently either.

Amber grinned as she made her way into the flat, hearing Max's silly nickname he had made up for her, much like his own. She called him Maximus after her favourite movie hero. To this day, Her brothers could not understand how the sight of a kiss could earn a disgusted groan from the young girl, yet the slice of a man's sword flashing through a neck or blood would turn Amber into a grinning schoolgirl. She often hit her brothers over their heads as they would mutter something along the lines of "Crazy woman,". She treated Max much like her brother, another Jackson.

"I'm well… Just happy to spend the day with my favourite cousin!" Amber grinned with a laugh at Max, allowing him to kiss her cheek. Max was always affectionate around her, which was fine when they were alone, but she hated it in public. She would glare at Max, who would only grin and she would have to bear it as she knew Max was only being friendly. Amber laughed gently with a grin before having to laugh loudly as Max laughed at her. She knew her cousins way too well, which would creep normal people out. Fortunately, The Jacksons weren't normal. "Oh, you're much too easy to read, Max… But I seriously love the idea. " Amber laughed gently at Max as she moved away from him.

Amber's hand immediately moved to the back of her neck, scratching it gently. She had picked up that habit from her brothers. Each of her brothers did it, so it was a simple habit, being raised by boys. "Sorry, Max.." Amber smiled sheepishly at her cousin. Her manners had gotten away from her again, as usual. Amber agreeably nodded,"Pizza it is… What kind? Veggie, Hawaiian, Meatlover? I'm seriously open for anything…" Amber looked to Max, again phone still dangling in her hand. A low gasp slipped from her lips as her finger slipped slightly, nearly dropping the phone before she caught it again with a chuckle. "Oops…" Amber flashed her cousin a smile. She rolled her eyes as he spoke about her starving herself just cause she was going to see him. "Ha, Ha, Ha, Funny Maxy…" Amber stuck her tongue out at Max, looking more like a 15 year old then her actual age.

"Water would be great, thanks…" Amber smiled as she immediately reached out her hand to take the water bottle. Hands pressed on the countertop as Amber pushed herself up onto the large surface. She opened the bottle, taking a long sip, back of her hand wiping across her mouth to clear it as she began to speak "If you want, You can order the pizza, then we can start looking for potential dates for our dear family members…" Amber looked to Max, her expression curious. She was never one to take charge, but she could come off as bossy. No matter, Amber studied her cousin as she somewhat patiently awaited his answer.

--------------------
PM •
^
MAXIM ASHTON WILLOUGHBY
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 06:45 PM
HYBRID

Musical Theatre
Male
46 posts
member no. 95
"And though you made me, You can't change me I'm the perfect stranger Who knows you too well. And I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive,"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

FRIENDS? MORE LIKE FAMILY!
even a wise man may fall
TAG: Ace

WORDS: 588

Amber was probably one of the most adorable people Max had met in his recent years. His heart truly belonged to his sister but sometimes it was hard for him to resist the urge to squeeze Amber until she popped. The way she just bounded into a room like she always lived there and was super excited about this adventure really warmed his heart. He didn’t know everything that happened with Amber and her siblings but he knew they went through tough times, worse than anything Max or Alex went through. Sometimes it was hard to believe that she could still be this happy after everything. It made Max smile very wide to know that she was this happy girl that he knew.

They had not known each other for long, but they were still family. They were always meant to be family and when they all reconnected it was easy to fall into a routine. But some of the Jacksons did not share Amber’s personality so that made it a bit more difficult to become close to them despite all of Max’s attempts. ”Did you just call me easy?!” Max said in a fake offended voice and his jaw dropped. He enjoyed to twist people’s words a bit to see if they would squirm. Amber would probably rub it off like it was nothing and just Max acting goofy, as usual. ”I think my plan is bulletproof.” Max placed his hands on his hips and watched his cousin parade around his kitchen some more. He wasn’t sure if she was actually in love with the plan or if she was doing with to appease him. Either way, she was here for a reason.

Amber only added to her adorable factor when she scratched the back of her neck. Max shook his head and continued to smile at his cousin. She was precious and she probably didn’t even know it. ”I love all pizzas.” Max patted his stomach and laughed. It was known that Max could eat a good bit, it was probably the animal side of him. ”Order whatever your favorite kind of pizza is,” he said as he watched her struggle to hold a phone in her hand. ”Rough day?” He asked sarcastically. He knew by now that that was how she was, rough day or not. He then waved off her next comment to him and motioned to the phone, urging her to order. He was getting hungry just by talking about food.

Max tossed the water bottle to his cousin. ”Why don’t you order that pizza and I will start finding people?” Max winked to his cousin and then disappeared into his room for a second and then reappeared with his laptop in one hand and his water bottle in the other. He plopped down onto the single couch that sat in a sorry excuse for a living room. He pulled up his Facebook and stared at it for a moment. He blinked a couple of times before turning his gaze back to his cousin on the countertop. ”I think our family is a lost cause…” He threw his hands up in the air and then slammed them back on the couch. ”Think about it…” his eyes were wide as he spoke. ”I don’t think our siblings have any chance of finding love!” Max threw his hand back against the couch and let out a heavy sigh. All he wanted was for his sister to find somebody to love. Why was that so hard?
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!