there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

CLOSED
NEW POLL

show me your fangs and i'll show you mine, vampire, ~ a century old
LYONA ALAYNE RALAZAR
 Posted: May 16 2014, 07:40 AM
VAMPIRE

photography/dance/server
female
284 posts
member no. 6
"Say goodbye, as you dance with the devil tonight, Don't you dare look her in the eyes, As you dance with the devil tonight."
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS

erik ____
~100 (looks ~ 24-25)
✚ Okay, so this would be Erik (name is up to discussion , but for the sake of it, he needed a name for now), a vampire of about 100 years. He's been a traveler around the world all his life. His history, place of birth and life is up for you to decide.

✚ He was in France about three or four years ago, when he met Lyona and transformed her into a vampire. After that, she followed him to NY, where he taught her about her new life, and how to survive, how to hunt and kill. After almost a year, they parted ways, him continuing his travels and Lyona coming to this town.

✚ they shared a bed more than a few time and he's the closest thing to love lyona even had, but it was just fascination she felt; and he took a like in her and her wild personality, the rest of how he feels about her it's up to you. lyona looks at him as a mentor, while he sees her more like his possession, since he created her and wants her to obey him

✚ a few more details about the time they crossed paths can be read in lyona's app

✚ the reason he's in Belgrade now is at your choice and also what he does here (job, etc)

✚ I imagine them having an interesting dynamic, meeting again in Belgrade, even if they made no connection in the last years, him still seeing her as his asset, while she grew even more into her untamed personality.

✚ I imagined his play by being Colin O'Donoghue or Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but if you have anyone else in mind, I'm all open to suggestions!
♔ ree @ atf & shine
PM •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 06:19 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

TAKEN
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
CLOSED
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!