there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

we just got the start wrong, phoena & seonjung
SEONJUNG SILAS KANG
 Posted: May 31 2014, 10:43 PM
DEMON

biology
male
22 posts
member no. 65
"my philosophy is things are just as wrong as they seem i believe it's gonna end this way atrocity do you believe in love like I believe in pain?"
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

If it hadn’t been enough that he had to hide away in this dingy little town in the first place, he’d been here a day and the moronic barista at the coffeehouse had already messed up his order. Of over 300 years’ worth of drinking coffee and today had to be the one day he was given first of all the wrong order and secondly the worst coffee-inspired drink he had ever tasted. The bagel – he hated bagels; why had he decided to try to see if bagels had changed over the last ten years today was beyond him – was a soft, pathetic mess. And this “frappuccino” nonsense could barely be called coffee! Whoever thought iced coffee was a good idea to begin with needed a reality check. There was hardly any actual coffee in the drink; how was he supposed to enjoy his first day back with this smoothie-tasting shit excuse for espresso?

Despite this singular and life-altering mishap, he was relieved to be back on campus. This one wasn’t his favorite necessarily, but it was nice, cutely tucked away in a nook of the world no one would come looking for him in. Just what he needed after a summer of atrocious business. For as long as he could remember, his father kept business the family’s top priority, and for as much as Seonjung enjoyed being on top and crushing other companies through quick-thinking and finely-tuned strategies, he could hardly find it in himself to care much about successful business. Sure, it was great not having to worry about monetary funds, but with Seonjung’s personal skill set, he wouldn’t have a problem succeeding on his own.

University was different. It was a place he could go to just be one with himself and take in all the information he could ever want. He learned that he loved learning early on. It gave him a higher sense of being to know and understand things others didn’t – not that he needed a reason to feel powerful. He was a demon after all, a creature born a step above all others. The knowledge just made him a better demon. And after pursuing his second degree, Seonjung had decided university life was fairly nice. Whenever he felt he needed a break from the intensity of his oh-so-stressful life every seventy years or so, he would enroll and take a few classes here and there. Broadening his scope of knowledge thoroughly relaxed him and filled him with a refreshed energy.

The students were another case entirely. On the one hand, it often disappointed him that others didn’t consciously appreciate the perks of university the way he did, but on the other he knew that university students were a crop of people vastly different from one another. You could meet a die-hard politician and his elephant-obsessed boyfriend before lunch, leaving you to wonder what other nuts were lurking just around the corner. He loved it. He loved people. Well, he hated people – the majority of people he’d ever met were oblivious and ignorant and a complete waste of his time – but he loved analyzing someone and learning how their mind worked. And then he would have the most fun exploiting them until they either bled or cried. Or died. Or all three; it really depended on the circumstance. Of course, he couldn’t start off successfully at the new year with a sorry excuse for breakfast.

KATIIIIII <3
whoops it sucks
made by jazmine at caution 2.0
we just got the start wrong
PM •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 12:17 AM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

i don't want to battle from beginning to end
NO I DON'T WANT TO CYCLE RECYCLE REVENGE user posted image

Third year, third year, THIRD year? Was this really happening? Phoena was about to start her third year in university. It felt like yesterday since she ran away from the only home she ever knew to have this opportunity. If the whole thing was worth it was up for debate. There have been many ups and downs since she first arrived here. Many people at first didn't really want to become friends with her, despite all her attempts at making friends. She eventually found peace in the very small handful of friends she had made. But whenever she moved in at the start of the school year she was afraid it would be just like the first time she moved in….lonely.

Especially now that she was moving into a new dorm with completely new people. Her friends from the previous year’s already had living arrangements before Phoena could sign up for her own. It was a scary experience and it got even worse when she found out that she would also be living with guys. A point she overlooked when reading up on the places to live. This wasn’t different from everything else Phoena did in her life, she missed a lot of things that were right in front of her face.

But this year was going to be a new start! New opportunities! New people! New classes! And maybe a new Phoena? Or maybe not, Phoena liked how she was, maybe a bit more knowledgeable about the world but that would come with time. Hopefully the guys she was about to meet would help her learn more about the world. Teach her a thing or two about the world…. Phoena froze for a second and looked up from her scratch paper that had her new address on it. Was she really thinking about that? She didn’t want to know anything about…that. Sure, a guy tried to get her to do…that last year but she quickly declined. Back then she wasn’t ready, nor was she ready now. What is wrong with me? Phoena thought to herself. She took her fist and bonked herself on her head. How did I even start thinking about this? A tiny giggle came from Phoena’s mouth as she turned her attention back to her paper.

”Nyx hall, flat three. Nyx hall, flat three.” Phoena mumbled to herself over and over again. She looked up from her paper and around her. She was in the courtyard? Third year at the school and she still couldn’t make her way around. “I will never find it.” Phoena mumbled again and continued to walk with her head down and her large suitcase rolling behind her. “Nyx hall, fla—“ Phoena’s mumbling was brought to a stop as her body slammed into another and frozen coffee was sent flying everywhere. The impact made Phoena stumble backwards until she landed on her butt. “Ow! That hurt!” Phoena said mostly to herself as she rubbed her butt. “My favorite shirt is going to be ruined!” She yelled out when she noticed that the frozen drink had landed all over her favorite, and probably her only nice shirt. Her eyes finally darted back to the person she ran into and he was… beautiful. Smooth hair, sharp eyes, and a jawline that could make anyone go crazy. He was also…covered in his drink. “I am so sorry!” Phoena jumped to her feet. She didn’t have anything to wipe him off with so she started to clear off his shirt by rubbing her hands in it. “I did not mean to run into you! I am so sorry! Please, forgive me! I, uhm, do not have anything to clean it with…but I can do laundry at my place… once I find it… But please let me make this up to you.” Phoena’s hands slowly stopped smearing in the coffee as she realized it was probably making everything worse. Her graze turned from his stained shirt back to his face awaiting his reaction.

i don't want to follow death and all his friends

Remi, my love <3 . 668 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
SEONJUNG SILAS KANG
 Posted: Jun 7 2014, 04:31 PM
DEMON

biology
male
22 posts
member no. 65
"my philosophy is things are just as wrong as they seem i believe it's gonna end this way atrocity do you believe in love like I believe in pain?"
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

It was official: this day was doing its best to kick Seonjung in the ass. It hadn't been enough that he had wasted over $5 on a worthless breakfast, no, he just had to be practically assaulted by some idiot girl who wasn't watching where she was going. And now, thanks to this very idiot, his gross coffee had slipped out of his hands and splashed all over the both of them. Hell, just because he didn't want to drink the damn thing didn't mean he wanted to pour it all over himself in protest. And now his nice silk button-down (one of many) was ruined. He had barely made it halfway across campus and one of his favorite shirts was ruined.

“My favorite shirt is going to be ruined!” the culprit exclaimed. As if their shirt was really that important. He glanced down at the idiot - a blonde girl with soft cheeks (and probably softer skin) and a face that wouldn't hurt from a little makeup - and quickly assessed her. She was either an airhead or thought she was clever. After all, it was hard not to notice a six foot tall man in your way. She either thought he was good-looking and decided bumping into him would be a "cute" way to get to know him. Or she was actually brain dead and wasn't paying attention to what was in front of her. By the look on her face - her mouth open as she stared up at him wide-eyed - it was probably safe to assess it was a little bit of both.

She immediately jumped up to apologize, finally realizing her mistake, but quickly began to make another as she attempted to wipe off the frappuccino mess on his shirt with her hands. He rolled his eyes; he'd had to deal with scenarios like this plenty of times in his past. He would never understand why people thought it was sweet, wasting food just to get the chance to talk to someone. There was nothing attractive about it, and so far nothing attractive about this girl.

"That's quite alright," he said, moving away from her, if only to get her to stop touching him. "This is an expensive shirt; I'll have to get it dry-cleaned. Shame about my coffee though."

He slowly started to unbutton his shirt - that's what she was here for, right? A show? Might as well let her know what she would never have. Underneath his well-dressed exterior hid a body he had worked on since he was a youth. Seonjung, ever the perfectionist, had never skipped a single workout routine and, well, his body spoke for itself. He wiped at the damp parts of his chest with the wet shirt, pretending he didn't know he was playing the tease.

kati bby
surprise i'm lazy
PM •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 04:04 AM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night / Take these sunken eyes and learn to see / All your life / You were only waiting for this moment to be free. /"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

’This is an expensive shirt...’ Phoena froze in fear. Those words replayed over and over again in her head. Those are the words that scared her more than anything else. She was the person that bumped into him, she was the person that forced his coffee to spill everywhere, and she was going to be the one that had to pay for said expensive shirt! Phoena barely had enough money to support herself at school. Working two jobs and still barely getting by did not mean that she had any extra money to spend on his shirt. She would have to pick up extra hours; she might even have to find a third job! Two jobs and being a full-time student was hard enough, she didn’t even have enough money to buy herself any new clothes.

Now she was going to be forced to buy this random guy a new shirt with all the money she didn’t have. Maybe she could just buy him a new coffee to get by. “I am so sorry…” Phoena said in an innocent voice. Not trying to sound cute and innocent, but when she was generally sorry that’s what happened to her voice. “Can I buy you a new coff…” Before Phoena could even finish her question the man in front of her began to strip in what seemed like slow-motion. The way his muscles seemed to flow seamlessly from his abs up to his triceps as he pulled the shirt from his shoulders. Was he a god? The thought ran through Phoena’s mind as she studied every way his body curved. She had only seen pictures on the internet, but she was sure that this is what a perfect guy looked like.

And then she noticed her staring. All her blood flooded into her face and she quickly jumped away from the man. “Yo..u...you know, you do not have to take it off here….my place should be close, you can chan….” Phoena caught her words as she realized it could be taken the wrong way. “Not that...I...what you to change at my place! That is crazy! I really meant that you could change there… Not like I want you to change in front of me! That is just weird…” Phoena huffed a little bit and then let out one of the most awkward laughs that anyone could conjure, a laugh that literally sounded like she was saying “ha” over and over again. Her terrible laugh only stopped when she dropped her head in shame moments later. She had nothing else to say to this random guy after she made such a big fool of herself.

Remi my love <33 . 445 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^
SEONJUNG SILAS KANG
 Posted: Jun 26 2014, 04:38 AM
DEMON

biology
male
22 posts
member no. 65
remi IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Her reaction was perfect.

The very moment he'd started stripping off his shirt, the blonde rambling an apology in front of him completely froze. Her mouth stayed agape as her eyes focused on his nicely chiseled body. And for good reason! Silas had spent decades sculpting his physique to match his liking, and it was always refreshing to have his work appreciated. He watched her stare, her blue eyes brightening with every moment, and he wondered if she knew just how she looked when she was entranced like this. It was almost endearing, if you thought pet-like qualities were adorable in a person.

Silas did not. He found personalities like hers unbearable. People like her were usually clingy and didn't know how to recognize limits even if they were placed right in front of them. Silas often went out of his way to avoid leeches like these, as he called them. If this girl was a leech in any respect, hopefully this would be the last and only time he would have to deal with her. Of course persuading her to buy him a new breakfast might inhibit that particular goal, but it couldn't be too hard to get a girl as seemingly oblivious as her to stop wanting to chase after him. She was probably one of those innocent types who'd cry her heart out if she saw him kissing another girl even though they had no certifiable history. And if she was one of the more insistent types, he could always just tell her he was gay. After all, he wouldn't actually be lying.

“Yo..u...you know, you don’t have to take it off here….my place should be close, you can chan..." The girl struggled to say what she wanted. To be fair it had taken her a good long minute to find her voice again after she realized she had been staring. She rambled on, but Silas wasn't paying any real attention to her as he began wiping at the damp spots on his chest, arms, and shoulders. He hoped the smell of coffee didn't burn itself into his skin. As much as he liked coffee, he wasn't fond of the idea of having the smell of it follow him around.

Silas finally looked back at the girl who had caused this unnecessary public display of his body and couldn't help but smirk. She had stopped talking, given up attempting to fix the situation with words - thank the heavens; it didn't seem like she knew how to talk her way out of anything. With her head hung low in shame, he could feel himself starting to enjoy his day and the words that came out of his mouth were genuine.

"It's fine, really. I'm less worried about the shirt than I am about my breakfast." He nodded towards the fallen bagel and the scattered remains of a frappuccino, hoping she would take the hint all on her own. By the looks of things; however, he knew it was a possibility that she might not, so he added, "I was looking forward to a good breakfast on my first day back on campus." And that wasn't really a lie either.

kati bby
idk how this happened but i did it

PM •
^
PHOENA MEI KANE
 Posted: Aug 7 2014, 01:56 PM
LIGHT ELF

Biology major
female
136 posts
member no. 64
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

It was confusing to Phoena to think that this man instinctively took off his shirt in order to clean himself. Most people would find something to wipe themselves off with and then go back and change. But this guy decided it was best for him to remove his shirt and show off his incredible body. It was like he knew just how good he looked and wanted the whole world to admire him. Phoena, the innocent and unknowing, fell right into that trap. He was good looking and she couldn’t help herself from staring at every inch of his body. Of course she had only seen bodies like his in movies so she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to expect with the real thing. Wasn’t staring rude? Even from her village her mother always told her it was rude to stare at people. It made them think that you were thinking ill thoughts about them, whether they be good or bad intentions. But with this guy Phoena couldn’t help but stare for only a moment.

To top this off for Phoena the man wasn’t responding to her failed attempts of apology. She expected to have some kind of return from him. He didn’t have to forgive her but he could say something that could make her feel a bit better and get on with her day. Buy him a new shirt or buy him new coffee and breakfast. She didn’t care as long as she could do something for him and then finally get to her new dorm. While this meeting was causing an annoyance for Phoena she felt worse for causing him any problems. She needed a little bit of feedback from him so she could be reassured.

All he wanted to do was slowly wipe the coffee off of himself. Once again Phoena felt like he was doing this so she could stare more, which kind of happened. He was well-toned and actually better looking than the men in the movies. But this wasn’t the time or the place for Phoena to be gawking at some man she just met. The people around them were sure to be staring, between his slow wipe downs and her freak-out apologies they were sure to be making a scene.

When his eyes finally met hers she felt her heart jump in her chest. Not only did he have a nice body but his eyes were hard and intense, filled with intimidation that stuck Phoena like a knife. She wasn’t sure if she should stand still or run for her life. Her blue eyes widen as he slowly smirked at her. It was the smirk that could fit a killer. Phoena’s body decided that they best choice for her was to freeze and every muscle in her body ceased moving.

’It's fine, really. I'm less worried about the shirt than I am about my breakfast.’ Her wide eyes followed his gaze to see his breakfast and coffee spilled over the ground. She felt terrible for what she did, but she wasn’t sure if she could speak. Her blue eyes slowly trailed back to him as she stayed frozen. ”I…I..I…” words were nonexistent was she struggled through something so simple. ”I…I am sorry.” her words were short and she wanted to say more but nothing seemed to be working. She finally broke her gaze from him to look at the ground. She stared for a minute with a blush on her face before trying again. ”I will buy you… another drink and another bagel…. if you would like.” Her eyes were still locked on the ground and she didn’t have the strength to look at him again.

Remi my love <33 . 615 . OUTFIT . BY PUSHING DAISIES.

PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!