there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Family Bonding, The Jackson 5 :) [And Max or Alex, if yo
AMBER SAVANNAH J. JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 04:50 AM
SHIFTER

Wildlife Zoology
Female
114 posts
member no. 81
"Here I am, this is me,/There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be,/Here I am, it's just me and you,/Tonight we make our dreams come true,/"
Aceshot IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Amber Savannah James Jackson hummed as she sat in her box filled room, sketching the empty room for ideas on the perfect bedroom for her. It was quiet in the Jackson home, which was unusual as it was normally bussing with activity. It was strange for the young girl, always used to hearing her brothers hanging around. Most of the house was still empty, boxes standing around the house like giant columns. Amber hated unpacking, because normally, the Jacksons didn't stay long in one place. Her own boxes were still standing around her room, most unopened. Amber's long blonde hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, gently running over the back of her neck and trailing over her shoulders. A rogue strand of hair fell into her face, which Amber didn't even bother to brush away. Her eyelashes fluttered as her light blue eyes flickered from her room to the large pad of paper sitting in her lap. She looked comfortable in a light blue tank top with the words 'Bestie' written on them. Two animated pictures of a donut and coffee were splayed across the front. The light pink shorts were covered in the same little animations. A light blue soft blanket was thrown over the girl's shoulders.

No one was home at the moment; Josh was either swimming or out job hunting; Luke would be either at his dorm or doing something, Damien was probably at work and Zac was probably out. It was a Saturday, so it didn't surprise Amber to see no one. Her brothers had their own lives and as much as Amber loved that, she missed being around them 24/7. They were her rock, her best friends. She loved them like crazy and she couldn't help but miss them. Amber hummed a soft song as she worked, pencil moving lightly over the paper in steady strokes. She smiled as she finished the sketch before she immediately tore it out and placed it on the ground in front of her. Amber stood, allowing the blanket to fall to the ground before she placed her hands on her hips, turning to look at the boxes around her with a sigh. She moved to open a box, grinning as she saw what was on top.

"Score!" Amber laughed before she pulled out her stereo. She immediately ran for the wall, plugging it in before turning it on. She dug into her pocket to pull out her phone before plugging it in and turning the songs to shuffle. She began opening boxes as the song started. She had to laugh when the song came on. 'Back Home' by Andy Grammar began blasting through her stereo, which made her laugh because, well, the song talked about going home when Amber was moving into her new house. It was kind of ironic in that sense. Her mind wandered as she began singing along to the music and opening boxes. Her voice was fairly crisp, floating through the air. She wasn't a popstar, but her voice was fairly melodic. She began thinking about her first friend she had made. Lily, a werewolf, would have to be a pretty awesome girl. The pair shared a fairly interesting connection. Amber didn't normally get along with girls, but her and Lily seemed to click. Strange, yes, but not uncommon. Henry was the second person who Amber had met. A young man, who was probably older then he looked by the way he acted. Overall, a nice man, but Amber knew that he had his dark secrets. She was curious about him, but she knew better then to push someone. Hayden was one of Amber's flat mates. Unfortunately, both Amber and Zac had caught her at the wrong time. Let's just say it was a fairly awkward first meeting. She wasn't too sure if Hayden was really her friend, but Amber didn't care at this point. Amber laughed as she sang, pulling pictures and stuff out of the boxes, setting them on the ground.

"See, we won't forget where we came from,/ The city won't change us,/ We beat to the same drum,/ No, we won't forget where we came from,/ The city can't change us,/ We beat to the same drum, the same drum," Amber smiled gently, chuckling as she sang along with the lyrics. She began dancing, twirling around her room, laughing to herself. She felt like a little kid again, feeling free and child like as she danced around her room. She continued to jump, spin and laugh as she moved around her room. She barely noticed anyone watching her, nor did she care. She was at home alone… or was she?

Mornings

--------------------
PM •
^
LUCAS JAMES JACKSON
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 06:26 PM
SHIFTER

N/A
Male
88 posts
member no. 83
"N/A"
elyiz IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

DON'T ENCOURAGE MY LOST SOUL
From the moment they came to Belgrade, Luke had his mind set that he won’t be living in the same place with his brothers and sister. He had a chance to stay away even more than usual, and that chance was the college’s campus. There were dorms provided for any of the students that wanted to live there, and he didn’t have to think twice before applying for a place.

But Josh had other plans for the family. He bought a house for all of them and insisted that even though they get their own rooms in the college flats, they should still make that house their home. At least from time to time. Luke didn’t agree with this at first, but Josh knew how and what cards to play with him, and bringing up the subject ‘think what would our parents have wanted for us’ seemed to almost always work on Luke, even though he never would admit to that. But his big brother knew how to work around Luke’s annoying personality traits and get some sense into his head. So he agreed to spend some time home from time to time, to get him off his head.

So he decided after hitting some clubs the night before to go crash at their new home. I was at the same distance as the college was from where he was then, and he decided to walk there, since he wasn’t in the condition to drive his car. He would pick it up in the morning. He only took off his shirt an climbed to sleep immediately after getting home. He knew there are some clothes in some of the boxes around the house, and he would find them in the morning.

Morning caught him in one of the rooms of the house, in a bed with no sheets. He blinked a few times, not fully woken up, standing on the edge of the bed. Why was Josh insisting on them living here, when this place was such a big mess? I would take ages to get it all sorted out and he wasn’t in the mood to waste a day unpacking when he already did that once at the dorm.

He wasn’t sure at first, but then he could clearly hear some music. And it seemed Amber was home too, cause he could faintly hear her singing. He got up, not bothering to see where he threw his shirt last night, with the thought to go straight to the kitchen. The fridge had to be stocked, right? The living-room was also almost tidied up. And the kitchen as well. He was right about the food, it was plenty to choose from.

a He took an apple and closed the door, aiming for the room the music was coming from. Amber didn’t seem to notice that he was there. Well, probably no one even knew in the morning that he was there. When he came in last night, everyone was sleeping. He propped his shoulder to the door frame, one arm supporting the elbow from the other hand while he took a bite out of the apple.

She was such a lively person, his sister. And as much as he wanted to see her like the adult she was becoming, she was making it very hard with moments like this. ”If you want to make friends in college, don’t sing or dance around them, sis.” he said still chewing and with his voice a bit raised, so she could hear him over the music, smirking a bit.

PM •
^
DAMIEN SETH JACKSON
 Posted: Aug 3 2014, 04:56 PM
SHIFTER

Oceanography Major/Bartender
Twenty
Male
3 posts
member no. 86
"'"
Crystal IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Work.

Blah.

Damien wondered in looking as if he was about to fall asleep on his feet and guess what? You would be totally right in that assessment. A 12 hour shift was brutal in any regards at any job but when it was Friday evening and night going into Saturday morning working at a bar? It was absolutely insane. Damien knew he was probably going to get an earful from his eldest brother about this. It seemed like they were getting into more and more debates about him having this job. The other did not like him having this job at all. And he wasn't shy about telling Damien about it either. And to be honest Damien didn't like it either. But it was money. Money they needed, And so he wasn't going to complain. Though the shifter wasn't necessarily keen on getting into another one of these debates right now and so he was hoping Josh was out and about doing his own thing.

Kicking off his shoes -- Damien pretty much collapsed onto the couch in- the living room--a forceful exhale and groan exiting his mouth. Never had he been so excited to see a couch before. And he was this close to actually falling asleep even though he knew he had a bed in his room on the other side of the house---down the hall to be precise--but he just felt so ridiculously tired. His muscles were screaming at him to rest--to stop--to relax.

But that wasn't going to happen. Not just yet anyways.

His ears pricked as he heard music coming from down the hall. He had an idea who it was--Amber. She seemed to like music a lot. Always had. Probably always will. And as much as he wanted to shout at her to turn it down--he wasn't going to. Why? Cause he never complained about half of anything. Some might find that nature about him annoying but he was who he was. And so letting out a yawn--the shifter got to his feet and walked down the hall.

Turns out Amber wasn't the only one about as he heard Luke snipe at his sister. Damien rolled his eyes. Could those two ever just get along for twenty four hours? Ehh probably not. It would probably blizzard if they did.

"Hey Luke. Hi Amber. Everything okay?" he said hoping that he didn't sound as tired as he felt but the jury was still out on that one....
PM •
^
AMBER SAVANNAH J. JACKSON
 Posted: Aug 12 2014, 06:29 PM
SHIFTER

Wildlife Zoology
Female
114 posts
member no. 81
"Here I am, this is me,/There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be,/Here I am, it's just me and you,/Tonight we make our dreams come true,/"
Aceshot IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Amber's laugh seemed to fill the room as she danced around her room. As the song slowly faded out, Amber heard a voice. Luke. Normally, Amber would snap a comment, along the lines of 'Least, I have friends!' Or something to jab him back. Luke and Amber were like cats and dogs. They hated each other and wouldn't tolerate each other. A normal conversations might end in several different situations: fist fights, shifter war, name calling. Luke picked on her, Amber picked on him, simple as that, but Amber was in too much of a good mood to snap a comment.

"Good Morning Lukey!" Amber chirped with a wide grin. She stopped dancing, hands coming to rest on her hips, head tilted slightly at him. Anyone could tell she wasn't in a mood to bicker with her second oldest brother. "Sorry, did I wake you, Luke?"

"Damien!!!" Amber chirped again as she moved to give her third eldest brother a hug. She nearly launched herself at him as she tackled him into a huge hug. She had some strength behind her tiny form, which was often forgotten. She squeezed him slightly as she hugged him before pulling away. Although, she loved all her brothers equally (including Luke, although she would never admit it), She always had a soft spot. Damien was more of an older brother then Luke ever was to her and Zac.

"Haven't seen you in ages, bro! How've you been! You look tired. You should go rest, cause aren't you going to work soon? Sorry, I'll turn down my music if you want..." It probably wasn't the best idea to be asking so many questions, but Amber acted like a mom sometimes, despite not having one for her own life.

It would probably surprise her brothers how civil she was being, but Amber was too happy to care. Her anger had seemed to vanish into thin air, like water into air. She stood on the balls of her feet, bouncing slightly, as her heels dropped down every so often. Her hands rested on her hips, her left hip dropped slightly as her head looked between Luke and Damien. She was getting hungry and she wondered if Josh or anyone had gotten some groceries.

Notes: Slightly shorter then normal! Any other Jacksons or Willioughbys can still join in!!! Mornings

--------------------
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!