there is currently a shifter and angel ban!

ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

Never Again, Andrick
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 05:57 PM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
"I'm gonna love ya / Until you hate me / And I'm gonna show ya / What's really crazy / You should've known better / Than to mess with me, honey"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

i'm your worst nightmare, and you're my biggest fear
There was something normal about going out every night and drinking. Going to the clubs, seeing girls dance around, and drinking large amounts of liquor were just easy to Erik. It had become a normal evening activity for him ever since he came to Spain. Girls were prettier and the alcohol was stronger than anything he had ever experienced in America. And now that he was a vampire he could enjoy the things he loved the most in life, women and booze.

Many years had passed since Erik was turned into a vampire. For years he spent hating himself and the woman that turned him into the monster. But as he learned more and more about himself he realized that this was what he was always meant to be. Everything in his life pointed to him being a vampire. He couldn’t picture his life any other way. If he had never become a vampire he wouldn’t have never got any access to the power he currently has. The strength that runs through his body is from being a vampire and from his years of honing and perfecting his strength. He was stronger than most vampires his age because he wanted to be stronger than the other vampires he would run into.

The women at the clubs were baffled by how much liquor Eirk would be drinking, because of the amount and the price he would have to pay. The attention was a good thing because they brought the beautiful women to him. They were drawn to his money and to his mysterious allure. It made Erik’s hobby that much easier. He enjoyed women more than most men. He appreciated their beauty and he wanted nothing more than to keep them beautiful for the rest of their lives. The women didn’t have to asked to be changed, Erik just knew that is what they wanted because it’s what any normal person would want.

This night at the club was a usual. Erik was looking for another beautiful woman to add to his collection. He was very selective about which woman he thought was beautiful enough to join him. In Europe it wasn’t hard for him to find the right women, and he had found the club that constantly had beautiful women. Erik had become a regular there, which meant he not only knew all the women around but he also knew some of the men in town.

Erik wasn’t one for friends, especially men. He preferred to be the only man his women would ever need. But every now and then Erik would meet another man that shared some of Erik’s interests. And the man had to be interested in different women than Erik, because Erik would not want to beat someone up for trying to take a woman from him. Andrick fit those qualifications. Erik wouldn’t consider his friend to be an actual friend, but it was pleasant to have a male around from time to time. ”It’s another beautiful night tonight, isn’t it my friend?” Erik raised his glass full of whiskey to the man that was sitting next to him. Erik was leaned back in the cushion of his chair with his arm stretched across the back. This was his spot, he was there every night. The only people that were allowed to sit there were the women he selected or the men that he thought were good enough to sit there.

”I wonder if there would be any more beauties here tonight.” Erik’s eyes scanned the room around him. He liked to arrive a little bit earlier than the other people. The earlier times were better because than the beautiful women weren’t wasted and beyond any enjoyment from Erik. ”Tonight seems to be a bit slower than the others.” Erik’s face turned to a frown in disappointment. He was upset that he hadn’t seen any women yet that took his breath away. But he was sure they would come soon.
words: 663 | wearing: this | notes: Breezy!
PM •
^
ANDRICK HARLOW GARRETSON
 Posted: Jul 28 2014, 03:17 AM
DEMON

Doctor - Campus Physician
Male
60 posts
member no. 51
"though his mouth was sweet poison wine, the devil wore such a fine, fine shirt and it stayed so clean while he dragged me through the dirt."
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

I'm so sorry that you have to bring Your gloves to the boxing ring. Since you brought yourself about things of the sort, You should know that love is a blood sport. You have forsaken All the love you've taken. Sleepin' on a razor There's nowhere left to fall. Your body's aching, Every bone is breakin'. Nothin' seems to shake it. It just keeps holdin' on. Your soul is able, Death is all you cradle. Sleepin' on the nails, There's nowhere left to fall. You have admired Every woman desires. Everyone is king When there's no one left to pawn. There is no peace here, War is never cheap dear, Love will never meet here It just gets sold for parts. You cannot fight it, All the world denies it Open up your eyelids Let your demons run.
tags: Kati

notes: *bounces in her seat* i'm so excited for this!

ϟ nic
He had not drunk like this in a while, with another person exchanging pleasantries overt something not totally boring and utterly dull. It was a change of pace for the demon doctor who so frequently kept to himself and only bothered with the fairer part of the many species on earth. So when, his good drinking buddy, Erik, raised his glass in appreciation for all the Spanish Club had to offer, Andrick did the same, saying, "That it is, my friend."

His light colored orbs scanned the bar, not searching, but browsing for a very particular woman that fit his interest. It was quite a spectacular sight, Spanish maidens always seemed to have a way about them that made the chase all the more thrilling. He winked at a passing waitress, while stealing one of the mugs of ale off her platter. The beauties he had the pleasure of meeting in Spain were usually very feisty, strong and the tiniest bit stubborn, but very willing when the cards were laid out correctly. A smirk played itself on the corners of his lips while he eyed up a light brown haired beauty across the room, before looking back at Erik and thoughtfully remarking, "A fine night indeed."

He heard the vampire's pondering statement on there being any more lovely Spanish ladies walking though the door tonight, followed by tonight being slower than the others. Andrick didn't really think about his answer before replying with, "Don't know if you've forgotten but, you are a vampire. Means you have all the time the world has to offer. What's your hurry? Patience is a common trait among immortals, the sooner you learn it the better at harvesting you will become."" The demon took a couple swigs of his brewed poison before adding, "Don't you think you are being just tab bit too picky? There are plenty of Spanish Beauties here to fill any need, maybe not breathe taking ones, but still beauties. Why not choose one of them instead?"

Although, he could sort of understand the vampire's desire for a rare and spectacular gem among dulled rhinestones that have lost heir shine. There was something about a woman that took a man's breathe away that just had to be sought after, had to conquered, and had to be loved with strong passions in soft sheets. Erik had a right to be choosy, but Andrick found that on slow nights it was better to either settle down or back out before the drastic let down.

TRY TO BEAT THE DEVIL'S TATTOO
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Jul 29 2014, 04:33 AM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
"I'm gonna love ya / Until you hate me / And I'm gonna show ya / What's really crazy / You should've known better / Than to mess with me, honey"
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Erik smiled as his friend returned his friendly gesture. It was a fine night to be out in the club, even if there weren’t as many beautiful women as Erik had wanted. He believed all women were beautiful in their own way, but he was especially looking tonight for another woman to add to his collection. Erik noticed the wink that Andrick gave the waitress that passed. His eyes followed the woman as she walked around. Beautiful, yes, but that woman was not beautiful enough to have a night with Erik. He sipped his drink trying to hide a smile, because he was glad that Andrick was looking at other woman. It only meant that he had varying taste from Erik and would not chase after the same woman. That’s what made a good drinking buddy.

His gazed continued to carry across the club. Many women were slowly pouring in, dressed in scandalous outfits. Their choices of clothing pleased Erik, but he was looking for so much more. He was looking for a woman that was not only beautiful but carried a certain air about her. On top of her looks she had to have a confidence that could ruin any man in a second, but that could only be tamed by Erik himself. Andrick reaffirmed his notion that tonight was a fine night and when Erik glanced over to his friend he noticed that his gaze was somewhere else. Erik’s eyes quickly followed the gaze to a brown haired woman across the room. Her beauty and the air around her was exactly what Erik was looking for that night. In that moment Erik was shocked that Andrick was eyeing the only woman that Erik could possibly be interested. A scowl crossed Erik’s face. Andrick may have been the first to spot the woman, but Erik would make sure that he was leaving with him that night.

Erik made his face look more complacent as he turned to look at Andrick. ”I have not forgotten who I am.” Erik said in a sarcastic tone and then taking a sip from his whiskey. ”I appreciate the finer things in life.” Erik now turned his gaze to the woman that Andrick had spotted. ”I like to be patient for the women that I know will be worth my while.” It was common knowledge that Erik had a superiority complex. He believed that everything he wanted belongs to him and he was going to get it no matter what. ”I want a woman that will excite my life and bring me something new.” Erik finally turned back to Andrick. ”All the women here now are ones that I have been with before in some way. They are boring and normal. I want something more.” Erik smirked as he turned his head to look for that woman again.
words: 474 | wearing: this | notes: Breezy!
PM •
^
ANDRICK HARLOW GARRETSON
 Posted: Aug 2 2014, 04:01 AM
DEMON

Doctor - Campus Physician
Male
60 posts
member no. 51
"though his mouth was sweet poison wine, the devil wore such a fine, fine shirt and it stayed so clean while he dragged me through the dirt."
Breezy IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

I'm so sorry that you have to bring Your gloves to the boxing ring. Since you brought yourself about things of the sort, You should know that love is a blood sport. You have forsaken All the love you've taken. Sleepin' on a razor There's nowhere left to fall. Your body's aching, Every bone is breakin'. Nothin' seems to shake it. It just keeps holdin' on. Your soul is able, Death is all you cradle. Sleepin' on the nails, There's nowhere left to fall. You have admired Every woman desires. Everyone is king When there's no one left to pawn. There is no peace here, War is never cheap dear, Love will never meet here It just gets sold for parts. You cannot fight it, All the world denies it Open up your eyelids Let your demons run.
tags: Kati
notes: its okay to tell me you need a little more to create a reply. Just let me know (:
ϟ nic
The vampire's eyes locking onto the woman he had set his own on just moments before did not escape the demon's notice; and the way he was eyeing her up only caused a stir in the pit of his stomach. He wasn't sure about this particular vampire, but demons were pretty much experts at playing games and knowing the rules so they could find creative ways to get around them. Andrick knew how to be fair, that the first man to set his eyes on the girl got the first chance to score while the other backed off. He knew better than that though, this was no man's game. This was a deadly game of catch between two supernatural men that flirted with the darker side of the species. It was a deadly game of fun, Andrick was looking forward to.

The demon smirked as his ears caught Erik's sarcasm. He suspected the vampire wouldn't like his words, but what good was a friend if they weren't forward with one another; if you could even call the vampire and demon friends that is. They were more like pals that could share the appreciation for the same things have a civil chat over them. "As do I, its one of the things we have in common." he said.

His gaze shifted back over to the brown haired Spanish Lady, she was definitely a sight to behold, one that could be written down and saved in books to commemorate the true beauty she beheld. The way she she casually sipped her glass with legs crossed made it seem as if she wasn't trying to appear elegant and sexy, but any decent man would not be able to resist starring at the way she held herself. Those legs, by God, those legs! A demon didn't take that name lightly, so when Andrick mentioned anything of the like, he was serious.

He wouldn't mind having the lovely lady all to himself tonight, but it seemed as if the Vampire, Erik, had noticed the Spanish Lady's beauty also; something the demon found potentially problematic. It would only be logical that Erik would go after the lovely woman across the room, since he claimed to have spent the night with all the other types this tavern had to offer. Furthermore, he said he wanted something new, something Andrick guessed would really wow him; something the out of this world woman could offer him.

The demon placed his glass down, "Looks like we've set our eyes on the same woman, Erik." he said, looking down into his half full glass with a thoughtful expression while he traced the rim out it with his finger in a circular motion. Andrick couldn't see a path were the two of them got out of this situation still comrades. His blue eyes lifted, no longer staring into the cup of alcohol, "What do you propse we do now? Neither one of us is the type to back down easily."

TRY TO BEAT THE DEVIL'S TATTOO
PM • EMAIL • AIM
^
ERIK LEE COVINGTON
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 02:57 PM
VAMPIRE

Security Guard
Male
28 posts
member no. 107
Kati IS Offline!
THE AWARDS
N/A

Andrick and Erik had not known each other for too long before this night. They shared a couple drinks a few nights before and found that they shared some common interests. Erik wasn’t one to have ‘friends’ or to get close to any kind of male, but he thought he could use some other testosterone around his life. Having nothing but females around all the time did get boring from time to time. Andrick seemed to be the perfect ‘friend’ for Erik since they had a lot of similar interests. But when he noticed that Andrick was looking at the same woman he thought that those interests might drive them apart. Not like it would matter to Erik, he spent his whole life with no male friends so he could survive.

Erik’s eyes glanced over at Andrick while he took a sip from his drink. They pretended to be friends, or at least friendly with each other, but he was sure they both knew that they didn’t trust one another. Every work that Andrick said Erik was analyzing and wondering if he had some alternative motive. Andrick was a lot like Erik which gave him more reason to not want to trust him. ”Yes,” Erik moved his eyes to find the woman again, and she was still in the same place. ”One of the many things we have in common.” Erik’s voice was filled with sarcasm, despite his attempts to try and mask it. He was a very natural sarcastic person and at times it was hard for anyone to take him seriously.

It did not take long for Erik to realize that Andrick had also brought his gaze back to the woman. A scowl crossed his face and envy started to grow in him. Erik couldn’t deny that Andrick was a good looking man like himself and would say that he was his only competition in the building. This was the only woman in the room that would be worthy to spend a night with Erik, and it wasn’t surprising that Andrick had also found her. He would be an admiral opponent for Erik, but Erik had no intentions of losing such a beautiful woman to a demon like Andrick.

’Looks like we've set our eyes on the same woman, Erik.’ Erik turned his attention and his body back towards Andrick. He was glad to know that Andrick had also noticed the situation the two were in. Once again they were more alike than either of them probably wanted to be. An obvious smirk was now on Erik’s face and he brought his whiskey glass back to his lips. ’What do you propse we do now? Neither one of us is the type to back down easily.’ Erik took a long sip from his drink while he waited for Andrick to finish talking. As he finished his sip he let out a long sigh of relief. The whiskey always felt good as it slid down his throat, to him it was relaxing and made him prepared for whatever the night was going to bring. ”I guess we are at a standstill, friend Erik leaned back into his chair and placed his glass onto the table. His green eyes went back to find the woman who was now glancing at the table Erik and Andrick were at. She had noticed them, but he couldn’t tell which of the men her sights were set on. Erik smirked once again and glanced over at his acquaintance. ”What do you say about having a friendly competition.” Erik gave his friend a wink. If he was so much like Erik he wouldn’t be able to turn down such an event.
words: 616 | wearing: this | notes: Breezy, your posts are perfect!
PM •
^

TOPIC OPTIONS
ADD REPLY
NEW POLL

affiliates

skinned by mia for dance in the dark only!